Lokman Slim found dead in his car

Do you believe HA was behind Lokman's killing?

• Yes - 100%

• No - 100%

• Maybe - Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Are you and Hashash on the same level of intelligence?

Personal. Get back to the argument.
Did you see the examples in the video?
Aoun is al massee7? Aoun is the injeel? Said in front of aoun while he is grinning and everyone around him happy. See the blasphemy??

JB81

Legendary Member
Personal. Get back to the argument.
Did you see the examples in the video?
Aoun is al massee7? Aoun is the injeel? Said in front of aoun while he is grinning and everyone around him happy. See the blasphemy??

It is wrong, people's innocent emotions at play. You cannot control innocent people expressing what they see in Aoun

Vs. A controlled whore who see herself as educated where she said my brother is the Enlightenment, he is the Massih, he is Hussein, he should be sanctified and I will make a funeral where he is the Messiah and my mom is Mary.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
It is wrong, people's innocent emotions at play. You cannot control innocent people expressing what they see in Aoun

Vs. A controlled whore where she said my brother is the Enlightenment, he is the Massih, he is Hussein, he should be sanctified and I will make a funeral where he is the Messiah and my mom is Mary.

Either both right or wrong. You are not entitled.
The man was emotional, everyone around wasn't and Aoun was smiling to be called masee7 and injeel. Careful what you call people when your history is full of worst examples.

JB81

Legendary Member
Either both right or wrong. You are not entitled.
The man was emotional, everyone around wasn't and Aoun was smiling to be called masee7 and injeel. Careful what you call people when your history is full of worst examples.

Both are wrong. But one comes from innocent people who sees Aoun as Lebanon's savior vs. an educated who should know better how to express herself, or else she is exclusively disrespecting others. Their intentions are innocent vs she wants to make him a true Masih

It is a deliberate disrespect from someone who calls herself educated because she should know better. Ghaltet shater b2alf

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Both are wrong. But one comes from innocent people who sees Aoun as Lebanon's savior vs. an educated who should know better how to express herself, or else she is exclusively disrespecting others. Their intentions are innocent vs she wants to make him a true Masih

It is a deliberate disrespect from someone who calls herself educated because she should know better. Ghaltet shater b2alf

Innocence?EC54sHXXsAI9ngW.jpg

JB81

Legendary Member
In all Maronite history, no mother of a martyr or deceased ones, be it a mother of the Patriarch, or a mother of peasant have dared to ask for Teblet "Ana Oumm El Hazina" in her son's funeral, for they know how this toulbeh cannot be tratel but for Mary in her Son's funeral.

1600 years to be erased by Lokman the atheist. Leish? Why? Mino lokman outside his educated sister mind ??

Only Maronites understand this, I mean the Maronites not jens atel te3 Fares S3eid

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member

May the Holy Trinity with the Blessed Virgin protect Aoun.

It's clear that Her blessed hand is over Aoun. He is under her protection. He is a servant who needs Her grace.

Comparing this symbolic picture of a servant asking for Her protection to someone who equate himself to Mary and Jesus.

Are you serious?

Between, this picture is still wrong and the Church should be more careful. But Aoun in the painting is still a servant a least... a prayer of protection but in picture

Last edited:

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
May the Holy Trinity with the Blessed Virgin protect Aoun.

It's clear that Her blessed hand is over Aoun. He is under her protection. He is a servant who needs Her grace.

Comparing this symbolic picture of a servant asking for Her protection to someone who equate himself to Mary and Jesus.

Are you serious?

A servant asking for protection gets a cheap photoshopped painting hanging out with Mary and jesus at the same level. A little bit of decency and humbleness don't hurt.

JB81

Legendary Member
A servant asking for protection gets a cheap photoshopped painting hanging out with Mary and jesus at the same level. A little bit of decency and humbleness don't hurt.

Aoun didn't ask for it. It happened that the priests who made the painting for Pres Camille Chamoun, have done the same for Aoun

As for Mary and Jesus at the same level in the paintings... it's how you see it... this is another conversation you have to argue with Orthodox and Catholics

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Aoun didn't ask for it. It happened that the priests who made the painting for Pres Camille Chamoun, have done the same for Aoun

As for Mary and Jesus at the same level in the paintings... it's how you see it... this is another conversation you have to argue with Orthodox and Catholics

Oh he loves it, see how he poses all proud to be considered at the same level as jesus? A true Christian should refuse it. This is blasphemy

JB81

Legendary Member
Oh he loves it, see how he poses all proud to be considered at the same level as jesus? A true Christian should refuse it. This is blasphemy

Everyone can see how Aoun is under Mary's hand, under her protection. Under...

Don't make a fool of yourself

UnbanLVV

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

You just don't get @JB81's point. I think your analogy is wrong.

Aoun didn't commission the painting which shows him as a divinity. He only accepted it out of courtesy.
Lukman's family drew a parallel between Jesus and Lukman and proclaimed him an Imam.

Now granted, neither scenarios warrant all the backlash and media hysteria they spawned, but they are not equally absurd or blasphemous.

The_FPMer

Aoun didn't commission the painting which shows him as a divinity. He only accepted it out of courtesy.
Lukman's family drew a parallel between Jesus and Lukman and proclaimed him an Imam.

Now granted, neither scenarios warrant all the backlash and media hysteria they spawned, but they are not equally absurd or blasphemous.
You have a point but we're all beating around the bush, political supporters in Lebanon hold their zou3amas as gods when they don't dare find one fault they committed in 30 years of their political life and that's the real problem in Lebanon.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Salma mother of Lokman became the mother of Lebanon... the sheikh said in his funeral?

And you tell me that I came up with stories

She is the mother of Lebanon
Lokmam was the true picture of a beautiful country long gone

the enemies of Lebanon killed him

HmsBThn

Legendary Member

Yes he is very well known for his courtesy in front of the camera.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
لقمان بعد الله
tenor.gif

Rock

Legendary Member
In all Maronite history, no mother of a martyr or deceased ones, be it a mother of the Patriarch, or a mother of peasant have dared to ask for Teblet "Ana Oumm El Hazina" in her son's funeral, for they know how this toulbeh cannot be tratel but for Mary in her Son's funeral.

1600 years to be erased by Lokman the atheist. Leish? Why? Mino lokman outside his educated sister mind ??

Only Maronites understand this, I mean the Maronites not jens atel te3 Fares S3eid
Where have you been living in the last 1600 years! We chant Ana Oumm El Hazina in practically every funeral, in particular of younger people.
Its a chant to console the mothers who just lost their sons. Maybe you should go to church a few times, go ask your choir in your local church about this.