Lokman Slim found dead in his car

Do you believe HA was behind Lokman's killing?

• Yes - 100%

• No - 100%

• Maybe - Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_FPMer

Where have you been living in the last 1600 years! We chant Ana Oumm El Hazina in practically every funeral, in particular of younger people.
Its a chant to console the mothers who just lost their sons. Maybe you should go to church a few times, go ask your choir in your local church about this.
JB goes to funerals done in Aounist temples aka headquarters, they have their own special chants.

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
aounist again succeded in diverting the whole issue to save their ally hizballa...

now instead that people talk and discuss about "WHO KILLED LOQMAN SLIM " to a discussion about a song of fayrouz in a country were people get killed continuously and no criminal is brought to justice.. keep on your non sense guys ..

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
aounist again succeded in diverting the whole issue to save their ally hizballa...

now instead that people talk and discuss about "WHO KILLED LOQMAN SLIM " to a discussion about a song of fayrouz in a country were people get killed continuously and no criminal is brought to justice.. keep on your non sense guys ..

Is it Aounists or is it his big loud mouth sister who stole the show? ?

The_FPMer

It's all about the tuffa7a now...
Well it's not that hard to figure out why

"Slim also surprised us by expressing a desire to reach out to not only like-minded Syrian citizens, but also Israelis. "There is much that we will disagree on, but I am convinced that there is plenty of common ground that can be built upon." Slim told us he had met with a former Netanyahu advisor while in Washington and agreed to begin a dialogue with this individual. For the Israeli proposal, Slim is keen to follow up on discussions with the Aspen Institute, which offered to develop the concept operationally."

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Well it's not that hard to figure out why

"Slim also surprised us by expressing a desire to reach out to not only like-minded Syrian citizens, but also Israelis. "There is much that we will disagree on, but I am convinced that there is plenty of common ground that can be built upon." Slim told us he had met with a former Netanyahu advisor while in Washington and agreed to begin a dialogue with this individual. For the Israeli proposal, Slim is keen to follow up on discussions with the Aspen Institute, which offered to develop the concept operationally."
Not an ironic question.
Bi sifato min exactly he is having these discussions, to what purpose and who does he represent?

edit: Saw the cable more in details.

The_FPMer

Not an ironic question.
Bi sifato min exactly he is having these discussions, to what purpose and who does he represent?

edit: Saw the cable more in details.
They were trying to set him up as a secular opposition to HA. In another cable (or maybe the one I posted), he's discussing an Iraqi Shia cleric with ties to Lebanon who could compete with SHN for the religious leadership in Lebanon outside of HA's umbrella.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
They were trying to set him up as a secular opposition to HA. In another cable (or maybe the one I posted), he's discussing an Iraqi Shia cleric with ties to Lebanon who could compete with SHN for the religious leadership in Lebanon outside of HA's umbrella.
Did not get to that while reading ...read a good chunk and will continue later. Interesting though.
This is 13 years old and i think as things go it went deeper and deeper.

I assume this:

They would like to begin slow, careful and strategic partnerships with independent Shia in the region beginning with Iraq. "There are a lot of key Iraqi figures who share our philosophies and we would like to work bilaterally with them before branching out to other communities in the region." Slim would like to develop an "independent Shia Council" and he and Yaghi feel they have the ideal candidate to chair the organization. Sheikh Ayad Jamaleddine, is an Iraqi-Lebanese "black turbaned Sayyed, which signifies he is a descendent of the Prophet." Currently residing in Najaf, Iraq, Slim describes him as a charismatic, highly-educated, well-respected, young energetic leader with family ties in the Bekaa Valley. "He could easily succeed Nasrallah as the leader of the Lebanese Shia. He is courageous, tough on Syria when need be, and he speaks his mind." Slim and Yaghi would also like to reach out to Iraqi National Security Advisor Muwafaq al Ruba'i, who they view as another potential ally.

The_FPMer

Did not get to that while reading ...read a good chunk and will continue later. Interesting though.
This is 13 years old and i think as things go it went deeper and deeper.

I assume this:

They would like to begin slow, careful and strategic partnerships with independent Shia in the region beginning with Iraq. "There are a lot of key Iraqi figures who share our philosophies and we would like to work bilaterally with them before branching out to other communities in the region." Slim would like to develop an "independent Shia Council" and he and Yaghi feel they have the ideal candidate to chair the organization. Sheikh Ayad Jamaleddine, is an Iraqi-Lebanese "black turbaned Sayyed, which signifies he is a descendent of the Prophet." Currently residing in Najaf, Iraq, Slim describes him as a charismatic, highly-educated, well-respected, young energetic leader with family ties in the Bekaa Valley. "He could easily succeed Nasrallah as the leader of the Lebanese Shia. He is courageous, tough on Syria when need be, and he speaks his mind." Slim and Yaghi would also like to reach out to Iraqi National Security Advisor Muwafaq al Ruba'i, who they view as another potential ally.

Yeah that's normal and expected. There are many reasons why political leaders in prominent positions end up going crazy and paraonid and it's because the opposition starts staffing their entire stratosphere with agents. Arafat once made a press conference decrying how the mossad stacked his entire circle with agents or bought his own men.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israel continues it's terror
lal iqa3 b mo7war moqawama

"سبوت شوت"

في سابقةٍ خطيرة، رَفعَت لهجة التهديد التي يواجهها ثوار 17 تشرين، تعرّض الناشط ميشال شمعون لتهديد بشكلٍ علنيّ، من أشخاصٍ مجهولين، الذين أطلقوا النار على سيارته من نوع "JEEP" في منطقة غزير.

وفي إتصالٍ مع "سبوت شوت"، شرح لنا شمعون ملابسات الحادث، لافتًا الى أنه منذ يومين لم يستقل سيارته، واكتشف صباح اليوم وجود رصاصة تم إطلاقها على باب السيارة. حيث تعمّد مطلقوا النار وضع "فراغة" الرصاصة تحت السيارة، كنوعٍ من التحدّي للقوى الأمنية. ومحاولة تهديد شمعون.

وأكد شمعون أن القوى الأمنية حضرت الى المكان، وباشرت التحقيقات لمعرفة الفاعل، منوهًا بأن هذه الحادثة مرّ على وقوعها ساعات طويلة من دون أن يتم كشفها، والصدأ الذي كان يحيط بمكان الرصاصة خير دليل على ذلك.

وفضل شمعون إنتظار ما ستؤول اليه التحقيقات التي تجريها القوى الأمنية.

1613647383464.png

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter