Mafia #4 Signups: Choose the theme you like! (Starting after Christmas)

Choose a theme for mafia #4.

• Total voters
Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hi guys!

I am opening up signups for next game of mafia. We will start this game after Christmas, to give some time for @XMyso's game to finish, and to allow members to enjoy their Christmas.

Please vote for the theme you would like. The options are:

-Hollywood Bloodbath (celebrities, Church of Scientology...)
-Stranded on an island (inspired by Lost)
-Breaking Bad
-Game of Thrones

There is no player limit. I will adjust my game setup according to number of players that sign up. I am aiming for 15 though. The more the merrier. New players welcome.

Please tag members you think might be interested in playing.
@XMyso @IsaBells @Dr. Eggnog @Mistletos @Resign @Omeros @loubnaniTO @The End @mike89 @SeaAb @My Moria Moon @HalaMadrid @Orangina @abou leila @mikeys71 @AtheistForJesus @Jo @SoJollyFP1 @Mrsrxmas @Iron Maiden @Aoune32!

1. ...

• Advertisement
  • 𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    @AtheistForJesus

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm afraid this coincides with my yearly digital detox but I guess I can postpone it a little.
    Hollywood bloodbath for me. Can we have Kim Kardashian as a guest-star?

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    hey @MELF I have to do "out". Something came up in my personal life and I need to take a break from the Forum. Would have loved to play but it will be hard for me to be here.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @MELF when are you starting the game πŸ‘€?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I wish I could make a revengeful come back. Bu I fear this game is harmful to my ennobled character. It amplifies my naivety and my perverted sides disproportionately.

But here's a lesson for first timer mafiosis which they may find useful:
    Do not take for granted teebet 2alb el good guys. On the surface they appear disoriented, confused, easy to fool, everything a mafia assassin can wish for. Until their most gifted simpleton gets a lucky strike before the end of the day, and points all townies at you. Quickly they turn into killer scorpions, without you getting at least one last chance to fool them again. Not nice.

As for your bad guys partners, my advice is you'd better start by planning to kill them first. They usually turn out to be more of a burden and a risk factor. Lone wolf gets you the farthest with your vicious plans. And that's a universal truth you all should remember and stick to at these blessed holidays.
    oops.. I mean don't forget to read one paternoster or two over every townie you manage to liquidate.