Marcel Ghanem making fun of Nurses? [Attacked so much that he deleted his Twitter account]

Should Marcel Ghanem be, Finally, Taken Off The Air?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I agree with one thing, it is kind of ironic that after everything Marcel Ghanem done, all the polishing for politicians and his propaganda, this is what he's going down for :D
    u should also agree with me abt everybody being entitled to their pov, its basic freedom of expression :)

dyyyy

dyyyy

u should also agree with me abt everybody being entitled to their pov, its basic freedom of expression :)
    Yes yes I do agree with you, even though I want to see him go down :D.
    He didn't do anything illegal and we forbid every controversial statement It's a disaster for us.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Fahmi has been excellent so far. Decisive, active, fair, and up-front. "Thawra" is barking up the wrong tree, here... Fahmi is not their enemy, and is in no need of "tobyeed".

A bit off-topic, but here's my opinion: silly propaganda pieces like this are a turn-off. Fahmi is leaving municipalities and big-time government officials exposed in front of the law, and "activists" want to attack him for a couple of harmless quotes taken out of context? Meh.