• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Marcel Ghanem making fun of Nurses?

Should Marcel Ghanem be, Finally, Taken Off The Air?

• Total voters

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I agree with one thing, it is kind of ironic that after everything Marcel Ghanem done, all the polishing for politicians and his propaganda, this is what he's going down for :D
u should also agree with me abt everybody being entitled to their pov, its basic freedom of expression :)

dyyyy

u should also agree with me abt everybody being entitled to their pov, its basic freedom of expression :)
Yes yes I do agree with you, even though I want to see him go down :D.
He didn't do anything illegal and we forbid every controversial statement It's a disaster for us.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Fahmi has been excellent so far. Decisive, active, fair, and up-front. "Thawra" is barking up the wrong tree, here... Fahmi is not their enemy, and is in no need of "tobyeed".

A bit off-topic, but here's my opinion: silly propaganda pieces like this are a turn-off. Fahmi is leaving municipalities and big-time government officials exposed in front of the law, and "activists" want to attack him for a couple of harmless quotes taken out of context? Meh.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

This type of tv presenter (not journalist) is built on clickbait headlines.
People watch to see what shit he is going to say next and that is his only value to his station. People eat it up.
He should be fired in my humble opinion because he takes more space than his guests, is paid and is involved in shady dealings with politicians and is not competent in a serious discussion. In short he is bad at his job.
He should not be fired for his opinions.

His ROI is probably positive as people watch his shows and thats why he stays. In france they are called "Polémiqueurs" and they tend to linger more than they should on tv because people like to watch this instead of diving deep into the issues.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
This type of tv presenter (not journalist) is built on clickbait headlines.
People watch to see what shit he is going to say next and that is his only value to his station. People eat it up.
He should be fired in my humble opinion because he takes more space than his guests, is paid and is involved in shady dealings with politicians and is not competent in a serious discussion. In short he is bad at his job.
He should not be fired for his opinions.

His ROI is probably positive as people watch his shows and thats why he stays. In france they are called "Polémiqueurs" and they tend to linger more than they should on tv because people like to watch this instead of diving deep into the issues.

Well said. His show is more into political polemics and entertainment than serious and realistic analysis and interviews. The reason why he would have Qteish on his show and allow him make controversial statements to heat the polity. Qteish said Hezballah killed Rafiq. Shouldn't Qteish be sued or even arrested for incitement and instigating strife? What evidence does Qteish have to make such destabilizing and strife inciting claim?

coralie

Legendary Member
Marcel is beyond el sakhafe wel habal he is impolite low level creature .
I think he is well protected by his sponsors ($$$$) that he is given full space to throw all kind of dirt and poison live in our faces.
He is nothing but a bag full of shit .
I do not watch his show never did even when he was in lbc . T2il el dam ma bohodmo .