Maronite Patriarch calls for ‘active neutrality’ to unite and save Lebanon

Do you support the Neutrality pact proposed by Patriarch al Rahi ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hostile terror organizations aided by self-designated enemy of Israel are always a threat, no matter how little or how big.

Israel has enough gas resources of its own. It is exporting NG. It also has a water surplus. You accuse them of stealing your water, but in reality they were supplying some southern villages with water up until 2006. Rmeish is one of them. Based on the fact that Israel has no shortage of resources, no, I do not think they will encroach on Lebanese territorial water. This does not take into account disputed areas (e.g. maritime border with Israel). As long as you refuse to demarcate borders, Israel has a right and duty to maximize drilling. Once borders are demarcated, then they can no longer drill outside Israeli waters. As it stands today, Israel is not sure where the border actually lies, as it has not been demarcated, so they cannot be responsible for drilling outside Israeli waters as it is not clear where Israeli waters end and Lebanese water begin. If you don't want them drilling in your waters, demarcate the border, and don't even think about encroaching on Israeli gas fields that are being utilized as we speak.

Israel is not occupying any Lebanese lands. What you consider Lebanese lands were occupied when they were under Syrian control. The issue of these lands, anyhow, is miniscule compared to other issues, and hold no strategic value to Israel. In any case, the land-for-peace formula is one that Israel has engaged in, in the past, and there's no reason to think why it is not possible in the future. However, Lebanon needs to affirm these lands as Lebanese, by presenting documents to the UN, otherwise they are still Syrian lands.

Alleged strength of Hizbullah has nothing to do with Israeli behavior. Even if Hizbullah had 10 soldiers and a pellet gun, they would remain a threat. So Israel is not obliged to give in to terrorist threats. You refuse to sign peace and your ultimate goal is destruction of Israel, so why would they withdraw? On the other side, Israel's ultimate goal is to live peacefully with neighbors, rather than to seek their complete destruction. But if said neighbors do not wish to live in peace with Israel, then complete destruction will achieve the same goal. I do not see Israel attacking random Arabs / Muslims, in fact, I see Israel reaching out and building economic and military partnership with Arab neighbors. The same is possible for Lebanon. However, the key difference is that these Arab nations are not sponsoring terrorist organizations hell-bent on destruction of Israel.

4 paragraphs without trolling you... 3ish bhal ni3mi ?
And by complete destruction I mean eliminating the enemy's capability to wage war, rather than physical destruction, and that is achieved via multiple means, such as economic or diplomatic.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ba3do 3am bye7kine 3a Iran, Israil, wa kel hel international politics....you are a lost case and a foreign agent.

Iran, Saudi, UAE, Syria, Cyprus, Israel, Sudan...all these are our neighbours and we are friend with everyone as Lebanon can’t live like this.

Iran is the worst country on earth and last thing I want is to be linked to these fanatics and hope Shah would come back.

Anyway I am not enraged and partition will be imposed on you and everyone else - there is no return and no war, no fight no drama required... in few months there would be no food in Lebanon as we import everything and foreign reserves are melting very quick - then Arab States would start helping Sunni, Iran would send food to starved Shiaa and Christians would as usual count on themselves and the huge strong diaspora that will be there. This is it
Agriculture does make money. I think McKinsey recommended boosting it. We should also boost the industrial sector.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Hostile terror organizations aided by self-designated enemy of Israel are always a threat, no matter how little or how big.

Israel has enough gas resources of its own. It is exporting NG. It also has a water surplus. You accuse them of stealing your water, but in reality they were supplying some southern villages with water up until 2006. Rmeish is one of them. Based on the fact that Israel has no shortage of resources, no, I do not think they will encroach on Lebanese territorial water. This does not take into account disputed areas (e.g. maritime border with Israel). As long as you refuse to demarcate borders, Israel has a right and duty to maximize drilling. Once borders are demarcated, then they can no longer drill outside Israeli waters. As it stands today, Israel is not sure where the border actually lies, as it has not been demarcated, so they cannot be responsible for drilling outside Israeli waters as it is not clear where Israeli waters end and Lebanese water begin. If you don't want them drilling in your waters, demarcate the border, and don't even think about encroaching on Israeli gas fields that are being utilized as we speak.

Israel is not occupying any Lebanese lands. What you consider Lebanese lands were occupied when they were under Syrian control. The issue of these lands, anyhow, is miniscule compared to other issues, and hold no strategic value to Israel. In any case, the land-for-peace formula is one that Israel has engaged in, in the past, and there's no reason to think why it is not possible in the future. However, Lebanon needs to affirm these lands as Lebanese, by presenting documents to the UN, otherwise they are still Syrian lands.

Alleged strength of Hizbullah has nothing to do with Israeli behavior. Even if Hizbullah had 10 soldiers and a pellet gun, they would remain a threat. So Israel is not obliged to give in to terrorist threats. You refuse to sign peace and your ultimate goal is destruction of Israel, so why would they withdraw? On the other side, Israel's ultimate goal is to live peacefully with neighbors, rather than to seek their complete destruction. But if said neighbors do not wish to live in peace with Israel, then complete destruction will achieve the same goal. I do not see Israel attacking random Arabs / Muslims, in fact, I see Israel reaching out and building economic and military partnership with Arab neighbors. The same is possible for Lebanon. However, the key difference is that these Arab nations are not sponsoring terrorist organizations hell-bent on destruction of Israel.

This is all nicely put and sugar coated. Even though I dont agree with you on key points. But if these were true, then peace is not far from reigning. The problem is you preach peace and while you dont act innocent or peaceful.

Last edited:

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is all nicely put and sugar coated. Even though I dont agree with you on key points. But if these were true, then peace is not far from reigning. The problem is you preach peace and while you dont act innocent or peaceful.
Correct me if I'm wrong (and you know I'm not), but Israelis have no problem mixing with Lebanese all over the world and engaging in cultural exchanges from music to theater and dance to sports to academia, business, and science. The State of Israel doesn't punish Israelis for doing that. The State of Lebanon does, and some Lebanese do not even tolerate that. You call Lebanese who mix with Israelis in such ways traitors, even if the Lebanese or Israelis in question never discussed politics. This tells me that regardless of what governments may decide or however long they take to sign peace, Israelis are more than ready and have no problem with the Lebanese people as a people. In fact, I'd see Israelis in Beirut days after peace is signed. The Israeli government has a responsibility to Israeli citizens, to protect them against all threats. They're not there to be friendly with people who seek their destruction, if that's what you're expecting.

Agriculture does make money. I think McKinsey recommended boosting it. We should also boost the industrial sector.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
It does when you are having an agri tech type of involvement and maintain a whole chain value.

The current agriculture industry is archaic and barely feeds some part of the population.

For an example why didn’t we find a cure against COVID ? Don’t we have the brains ? We do and we always competed with the Israelis until we got stopped due to our own policies and thieves who are stealing them starting with Berry, hariri and Jumblat.

Look forward, in few years the world will be dominated by AI and strongest nations will be relying on AI - even Putin admitted it.

So OK my friend go and follow Mc Kinsey report which is by the way a report for the dumbs... and keep Lebanon backward while 200KM South they are already exploring Mars.

Bravo and well done to this mafia ruling Lebanon since 1990 -

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Correct me if I'm wrong (and you know I'm not), but Israelis have no problem mixing with Lebanese all over the world and engaging in cultural exchanges from music to theater and dance to sports to academia, business, and science. The State of Israel doesn't punish Israelis for doing that. The State of Lebanon does, and some Lebanese do not even tolerate that. You call Lebanese who mix with Israelis in such ways traitors, even if the Lebanese or Israelis in question never discussed politics. This tells me that regardless of what governments may decide or however long they take to sign peace, Israelis are more than ready and have no problem with the Lebanese people as a people. In fact, I'd see Israelis in Beirut days after peace is signed. The Israeli government has a responsibility to Israeli citizens, to protect them against all threats. They're not there to be friendly with people who seek their destruction, if that's what you're expecting.

As humans, I do not have a problem with them either and i dont want to see them suffer or die. But do not forget that when they identify themselves as Israehellis that is a first step in denying the rights of others. This Israehelli identity they have built or adopted is based on an endorsement to deprive the rights of others by the regime they have voted for and put in place.

Since you say Israehellis are very social, outgoing, loving, friendly, kind etc...let's put this to the test:

Why not peacefully coexist with the Palestinians as well? Why not share the land with the Palestinians, who are a people indigenous to the land and do share the same DNA with the Israelites or Jewish ancestors present day Israehelli use to seek legitimacy for their claims? Why not show the same kindness and camaraderie to the Palestinians? After all, originally the Palestinian conflict is the source of our animosity towards Israehellis. Charity begins at home. I always believe a one state solution is the way to go whereby everyone can and will coexist peacefully with equal rights and under the same state and government as one country.

Since few months there has been thousands of cases of mixing between Israelis and Lebanese - it was reported to the OTV few days back.
Actually Israelis are now taking advantage of that against Lebanese.

A guy called the TV and explained that there is a promotion role in his company looking after Middle East. There is an Israeli who tried to kick him from the role on the basis that the Lebanese is not allowed to work with him - not sure what happened but the Lebanese got fired as a result while the Israeli took the position

There are huge amount of Israelis now looking for jobs in Dubai and they don’t need a visa while Lebanese can’t get a visa anymore.

Thank you so much Berri and HA for giving everything to the Israelis even our jobs in Dubai - thank you so much, God will judge you

As humans, I do not have a problem with them either and i dont want to see them suffer or die. But do not forget that when they identify themselves as Israehellis that is a first step in denying the rights of others. This Israehelli identity they have built or adopted is based on an endorsement to deprive the rights of others by the regime they have voted for and put in place.

Since you say Israehellis are very social, outgoing, loving, friendly, kind etc...let's put this to the test:

Why not peacefully coexist with the Palestinians as well? Why not share the land with the Palestinians, who are a people indigenous to the land and do share the same DNA with the Israelites or Jewish ancestors present day Israehelli use to seek legitimacy for their claims? Why not show the same kindness and camaraderie to the Palestinians? After all, originally the Palestinian conflict is the source of our animosity towards Israehellis. Charity begins at home. I always believe a one state solution is the way to go whereby everyone can and will coexist peacefully with equal rights and under the same state and government as one country.
Ask a Palestinian living in Israel what he préfères - live under Mahmoud Abbas, Hamas or in the Israeli side ? Ask him where he finds a job, where he feeds his family and where he is overall more happy.

Go ask the people living in Ghajjar if they prefer to live in South Lebanon or North Israel.

You know the answer and this is the proof that you destroyed the country for the sake of non Arabs, the Iranians

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ask a Palestinian living in Israel what he préfères - live under Mahmoud Abbas, Hamas or in the Israeli side ? Ask him where he finds a job, where he feeds his family and where he is overall more happy.

Go ask the people living in Ghajjar if they prefer to live in South Lebanon or North Israel.

So you mean Arabs love Israehell and it is Israehellis who push us aside and dont want us to live with them? This is what your claims imply. And this is the complete opposite of what @The Bidenator claimed that it is Israehellis who want to draw closer.

Anyways, your posts are always aimed at portraying misrepresentation and what is not in tune with reality mixed with your wishful thinking you present as facts.

People detest Israehell because Israehell violate the rights of other human beings. If a Jew respects me by giving me my rights and treats me well, I have no reason to hate him.

You know the answer and this is the proof that you destroyed the country for the sake of non Arabs, the Iranians

Poll: More Saudis think Israel, rather than Iran, is region’s biggest threat​

Survey also finds half of Bahrainis and third of Emiratis don’t think Jewish State has right to exist, suggesting Israelis’ affinity for Gulf states is not entirely reciprocated​

By RAPHAEL AHREN 11 Nov 2020, 8:31 pm

Saudis consider Israel, not Iran, the greatest threat to regional security, according to an opinion poll out of Jerusalem released Wednesday.

The poll, which surveyed hundreds of people throughout the Gulf as well as in Israel, the Palestinian Authority, Morocco, the US and Germany, also showed recent normalization deals with Israel receiving a chilly reception, underlining gaps between the stances of authoritarian regimes in moderate Sunni states and their populaces.

Asked which country threatens the stability of the Middle East the most, 33 percent of Saudis chose Israel, compared to 25% who chose Iran.

In Bahrain, a majority Shiite country ruled by a Sunni elite which recently agreed to normalize ties with Israel, 24% chose Israel, compared to 18% who pointed to Iran.

Respondents in Qatar, Morocco and the PA also flagged Israel as the greatest threat. Moroccans said Turkey was the second-largest threat to the Middle East, ranking Iran only third.

Only Israelis (45%) and residents of the United Arab Emirates (27%) chose Iran as the main threat, though 17% of Emirati respondents still chose Israel.

Both the US and Germany saw the US as the main instigator of instability in the Mideast, placing Iran second.

The findings appear to contradict the view of virtually all Middle East analysts, who say that Sunni Arab states are getting closer to Israel, which they see as a strong ally in the joint fight against Shiite Iran.

"Everyone in Israel thinks everyone in the Arab world considers Iran a huge threat, but I can tell you that not even Israelis are convinced Iran’s such a threat,” said Jerusalem-based pollster Mitchell Barak, who conducted the survey on behalf of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation said.

The survey also showed that Iran is not perceived as constituting as big a regional threat as is often assumed. Asked to rank the Iranian threat from 1 (very low) to 10 (very high), Israeli respondents on average responded by 7.4. The number was significantly lower in Bahrain (3.8), Qatar (4.3), Morocco (5.3) the UAE (6) and Saudi Arabia (6.8).

“Iran is really not considered such a great threat,” Barak said.

The poll, which had a margin of error of 4-5% depending on the country, surveyed between 300 and 600 respondents in each place, though only 267 from Qatar were included.

The data for the poll was collected via ads placed in cell phone apps in nine different countries. In some Arab states, such as Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain, public opinion is tightly controlled by the respective regimes, and some pollsters say gauging actual public opinion in many Gulf countries is difficult.

In Bahrain, for instance, Barak’s company, Keevoon, had to make greats efforts to locate enough respondents to allow for a representative sample, including offering compensation.

While online polls are generally considered less reliable than telephone or face-to-face surveys, the results generally dovetailed with previous surveys that also showed lower levels of support for normalization with Israel than telegraphed by slick official campaigns promoting the deals.

Only 46% of respondents from the UAE and 31% from Bahrain said they have favorable impressions of Israel. Forty-three percent and 48% had unfavorable impressions, respectively.

“Israelis like Emiratis and Bahrainis much more than they like us,” Barak said. “On Israeli social media channels I see what amounts to an Israeli-Gulf lovefest. But they don’t like us as much as we do.”

Two-thirds of Israeli respondents had a good feeling about the UAE. One in two Israelis has a favorable view of Bahrain.

Manama and Abu Dhabi recently signed normalization agreements, known as the Abraham Accords, and established formal diplomatic ties with Jerusalem, after decades in which they refused to recognize the Jewish state despite clandestine security cooperation.

According to the survey, 86% of Israelis (and 72% of Israeli Arabs) support these agreements. By contrast, 69% of Emiratis and 46% of Bahrainis were in favor of the deals their respective governments made with Israel.

The US administration brokered these deals and officials in Washington say a number of Arab states are keen to normalize relations with Israel as well. Some 52% of Qataris, 35% of Saudis and 17% of Moroccans expressed support for the Abraham Accords.

Other Arab countries have an even worse view of the Jewish state, the poll found: Only 16% of Moroccans, 23% of Saudis and 28% of Qataris had a favorable view of Israel (70%, 65% and 59%, respectively, had an unfavorable view).

The survey found 52% of Israeli respondents have warm feelings for Morocco. Forty-five percent of respondents said they view Qatar and Saudi Arabia favorably.

The survey also showed there was only “lukewarm support” for Israel’s right to exist, Barak said.

For instance, one in two Bahrainis and a third of respondents from the UAE disagreed with the assertion that Israel has a right to exist. The numbers were even higher in Saudi Arabia (62%), Qatar (57%) and Morocco (56%).

The survey is the latest in a series of recent polls suggesting widespread disapproval of normalization in the UAE and Bahrain. A 2017 poll by the Washington Institute found that only around 15% of both Sunnis and Shiites in Bahrain supported diplomatic overtures to the Jewish state.

In July 2020, just two months before normalization with Israel, a subsequent survey by the think tank found that 80% of Emiratis disagreed with the statement that “people who want to have business or sports contacts with Israelis should be allowed to do so.”

Another survey from the Doha Institute’s recent Arab Opinion Index also indicated that many ordinary people in Arab states often disagree with their governments regarding Israel.

“However, everyone likes the Palestinians,” Barak said during a Zoom presentation of his findings. Nearly three-quarters of Emiratis, Bahrainis and Saudis, and a whopping 80% of Qataris, have a favorable view of the Palestinian Authority.

The survey, which was conducted in late October and early November, also attests to abiding support for Palestinian statehood in the Arab world, as 90% of Moroccans, 85% of Qataris, 81% of Emiratis and 72% of Bahrainis said they were in favor of the establishment of a Palestinian state.

By contrast, only about a third of Israeli and 45% of American respondents backed the idea of a Palestinian state.

divergent

So you mean Arabs love Israehell and it is Israehellis who push us aside and dont want us to live with them? This is what your claims imply. And this is the complete opposite of what @The Bidenator claimed that it is Israehellis who want to draw closer.

Anyways, your posts are always aimed at portraying misrepresentation and what is not in tune with reality mixed with your wishful thinking you present as facts.

People detest Israehell because Israehell violate the rights of other human beings. If a Jew respects me by giving me my rights and treats me well, I have no reason to hate him.

Survey also finds half of Bahrainis and third of Emiratis don’t think Jewish State has right to exist, suggesting Israelis’ affinity for Gulf states is not entirely reciprocated​

Saudis consider Israel, not Iran, the greatest threat to regional security, according to an opinion poll out of Jerusalem released Wednesday.

The poll, which surveyed hundreds of people throughout the Gulf as well as in Israel, the Palestinian Authority, Morocco, the US and Germany, also showed recent normalization deals with Israel receiving a chilly reception, underlining gaps between the stances of authoritarian regimes in moderate Sunni states and their populaces.

Asked which country threatens the stability of the Middle East the most, 33 percent of Saudis chose Israel, compared to 25% who chose Iran.

In Bahrain, a majority Shiite country ruled by a Sunni elite which recently agreed to normalize ties with Israel, 24% chose Israel, compared to 18% who pointed to Iran.

Respondents in Qatar, Morocco and the PA also flagged Israel as the greatest threat. Moroccans said Turkey was the second-largest threat to the Middle East, ranking Iran only third.

Only Israelis (45%) and residents of the United Arab Emirates (27%) chose Iran as the main threat, though 17% of Emirati respondents still chose Israel.

Both the US and Germany saw the US as the main instigator of instability in the Mideast, placing Iran second.

The findings appear to contradict the view of virtually all Middle East analysts, who say that Sunni Arab states are getting closer to Israel, which they see as a strong ally in the joint fight against Shiite Iran.

"Everyone in Israel thinks everyone in the Arab world considers Iran a huge threat, but I can tell you that not even Israelis are convinced Iran’s such a threat,” said Jerusalem-based pollster Mitchell Barak, who conducted the survey on behalf of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation said.

The survey also showed that Iran is not perceived as constituting as big a regional threat as is often assumed. Asked to rank the Iranian threat from 1 (very low) to 10 (very high), Israeli respondents on average responded by 7.4. The number was significantly lower in Bahrain (3.8), Qatar (4.3), Morocco (5.3) the UAE (6) and Saudi Arabia (6.8).

The poll, which had a margin of error of 4-5% depending on the country, surveyed between 300 and 600 respondents in each place, though only 267 from Qatar were included.

The data for the poll was collected via ads placed in cell phone apps in nine different countries. In some Arab states, such as Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain, public opinion is tightly controlled by the respective regimes, and some pollsters say gauging actual public opinion in many Gulf countries is difficult.

In Bahrain, for instance, Barak’s company, Keevoon, had to make greats efforts to locate enough respondents to allow for a representative sample, including offering compensation.

While online polls are generally considered less reliable than telephone or face-to-face surveys, the results generally dovetailed with previous surveys that also showed lower levels of support for normalization with Israel than telegraphed by slick official campaigns promoting the deals.

Only 46% of respondents from the UAE and 31% from Bahrain said they have favorable impressions of Israel. Forty-three percent and 48% had unfavorable impressions, respectively.

“Israelis like Emiratis and Bahrainis much more than they like us,” Barak said. “On Israeli social media channels I see what amounts to an Israeli-Gulf lovefest. But they don’t like us as much as we do.”

Two-thirds of Israeli respondents had a good feeling about the UAE. One in two Israelis has a favorable view of Bahrain.

Manama and Abu Dhabi recently signed normalization agreements, known as the Abraham Accords, and established formal diplomatic ties with Jerusalem, after decades in which they refused to recognize the Jewish state despite clandestine security cooperation.

According to the survey, 86% of Israelis (and 72% of Israeli Arabs) support these agreements. By contrast, 69% of Emiratis and 46% of Bahrainis were in favor of the deals their respective governments made with Israel.

The US administration brokered these deals and officials in Washington say a number of Arab states are keen to normalize relations with Israel as well. Some 52% of Qataris, 35% of Saudis and 17% of Moroccans expressed support for the Abraham Accords.

Other Arab countries have an even worse view of the Jewish state, the poll found: Only 16% of Moroccans, 23% of Saudis and 28% of Qataris had a favorable view of Israel (70%, 65% and 59%, respectively, had an unfavorable view).

The survey found 52% of Israeli respondents have warm feelings for Morocco. Forty-five percent of respondents said they view Qatar and Saudi Arabia favorably.

The survey also showed there was only “lukewarm support” for Israel’s right to exist, Barak said.

For instance, one in two Bahrainis and a third of respondents from the UAE disagreed with the assertion that Israel has a right to exist. The numbers were even higher in Saudi Arabia (62%), Qatar (57%) and Morocco (56%).

The survey is the latest in a series of recent polls suggesting widespread disapproval of normalization in the UAE and Bahrain. A 2017 poll by the Washington Institute found that only around 15% of both Sunnis and Shiites in Bahrain supported diplomatic overtures to the Jewish state.

In July 2020, just two months before normalization with Israel, a subsequent survey by the think tank found that 80% of Emiratis disagreed with the statement that “people who want to have business or sports contacts with Israelis should be allowed to do so.”

Another survey from the Doha Institute’s recent Arab Opinion Index also indicated that many ordinary people in Arab states often disagree with their governments regarding Israel.

“However, everyone likes the Palestinians,” Barak said during a Zoom presentation of his findings. Nearly three-quarters of Emiratis, Bahrainis and Saudis, and a whopping 80% of Qataris, have a favorable view of the Palestinian Authority.

The survey, which was conducted in late October and early November, also attests to abiding support for Palestinian statehood in the Arab world, as 90% of Moroccans, 85% of Qataris, 81% of Emiratis and 72% of Bahrainis said they were in favor of the establishment of a Palestinian state.

By contrast, only about a third of Israeli and 45% of American respondents backed the idea of a Palestinian state.

"Another survey from the Doha Institute’s recent Arab Opinion Index "

The table "Figure 10 public opinion trends towards countries most threatening to respondents' countries".
KSA
Israel - 4%
America - 3%
Iran - 39%

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

That was a nice speech. But soon enough reality shall wind down your hachish trip. Peace with Egypt and Jordan was no success, if you haven't noticed, rather the opposite. It gained your people next to nothing compared to what they hoped for. What's the use of embassies when there's no tourist exchange, no trade and no nothing counted in shekel worth hoping for? Meaning no money. You're a jew, you know what I'm talking about ;).

Where will the money come from when Western economic support (for an encircled by enemies Jewish nation) in the form of special treaties, various aid packages and right out direct financial support, dries up after the dust finally has settled over a peaceful region? With a peaceful view everywhere you turn, what will become of your domestic military industry and the tens of thousands of employees depending on its war engines and drums, calling the near and the far to keep "contributing" with whatever they afford, to protect and preserve the Promised Land?

Khabibi Mossad 3a Tequila, fifty years of peace is all what the anti-semitic semitic arabs need to demographically push you away from the inside, another fifty to wipe you out from all corners. Your land feeds and strives on wars against enemies, preferably of course controlled enemies, someone strong enough to appear as a threat, yet weak enough for you to keep in place and use to parasitize on. And useful idiots you can find many of in this region, you have a small sample in here. :happy:

You are obsessed with Israel - you can keep your lost battle until your community starves or decide to put Lebanon first which your boss in Iran will not let you do

In both cases I really don’t care and we have started our way with our own funding and own networks - and Lebanon is done. It is a question of time before it disintegrates perhaps after the Aoun term.

In few months there will be no food to eat and you are still obsessed by Israel ? As you talk now they are busy building AI tools and conquering space - walla nyellon 3ala heck 3adoo - chelto Lebnen mel kharit el :alam wa enja2 fina nekol

Lesson learnt for us

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are obsessed with Israel - you can keep your lost battle until your community starves or decide to put Lebanon first which your boss in Iran will not let you do

In both cases I really don’t care and we have started our way with our own funding and own networks - and Lebanon is done. It is a question of time before it disintegrates perhaps after the Aoun term.

In few months there will be no food to eat and you are still obsessed by Israel ? As you talk now they are busy building AI tools and conquering space - walla nyellon 3ala heck 3adoo - chelto Lebnen mel kharit el :alam wa enja2 fina nekol

Lesson learnt for us

Most times there is nothing to reply to your posts. They're made up of wishful thinking + pessimism + threats + degrading others. All these have one end: to present the enemy in good light. No facts and no analysis. Just BS based on personal opinions.

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
That was a nice speech. But soon enough reality shall wind down your hachish trip. Peace with Egypt and Jordan was no success, if you haven't noticed, rather the opposite. It gained your people next to nothing compared to what they hoped for. What's the use of embassies when there's no tourist exchange, no trade and no nothing counted in shekel worth hoping for? Meaning no money. You're a jew, you know what I'm talking about ;).

Where will the money come from when Western economic support (for an encircled by enemies Jewish nation) in the form of special treaties, various aid packages and right out direct financial support, dries up after the dust finally has settled over a peaceful region? With a peaceful view everywhere you turn, what will become of your domestic military industry and the tens of thousands of employees depending on its war engines and drums, calling the near and the far to keep "contributing" with whatever they afford, to protect and preserve the Promised Land?

Khabibi Mossad 3a Tequila, fifty years of peace is all what the anti-semitic semitic arabs need to demographically push you away from the inside, another fifty to wipe you out from all corners. Your land feeds and strives on wars against enemies, preferably of course controlled enemies, someone strong enough to appear as a threat, yet weak enough for you to keep in place and use to parasitize on. And useful idiots you can find many of in this region, you have a small sample in here. :happy:
Defense industry forms just over 4% of Israel's GDP, and it is decreasing every year. While it may decrease even more if Israel signs peace with neighbors, war will not simply vanish from the world and as pioneers, Israelis will use their expertise to design, manufacture, and export arms to other nations.

Foreign aid to Israel forms roughly 6% of Israel's GDP (I couldn't find an exact number so I added a few together and got a percentage). Even if all of it dries up, Israel will be fine.

US economy during the world wars was converted into a military economy. Once wars were over, it transformed but the US economy didn't collapse. I don't see why you expect Israel to collapse in peace times, while the likely outcome is their economy will shift and adjust, and if there's any people in the world who can adapt it is the Jews.

Most times there is nothing to reply to your posts. They're made up of wishful thinking + pessimism + threats + degrading others. All these have one end: to present the enemy in good light. No facts and no analysis. Just BS based on personal opinions.
To start with we have no ennemies. Israel left Lebanon 15 years ago and if it wasn’t for your fear to lose the justification for your weapons, we would have resolved the matter with them long time ago and by now would have peace at the south border.

The issue with Israel is 50 times smaller compared to the issues we have with Syria. Where are all the disappeared from the war ? Why do we still have Lebanese in their jails ? They need also to give back Ghajjar officially at the UN - what about the compensations ? We have much more blood with Syria than with Israel - 150,000 dead’s from the civil war fuelled mainly by Syria —- still we took into account Lebanon first and made peace by even General Aoun travelling there.

All what you want is to keep war against one of the most advanced nation in the world who is now welcomed by Arabs which is costing Lebanon huge in term of reputation, opportunities loss, relationship with the Arabs and technology that our poor population doesn’t even think of as they can’t even have electricity and in few months we won’t have food —- taking us like Yemen soon.

And you want us to accept and approve ? You have suicidal behaviours and want to die as a Martyr - BE MY GUEST - we have nothing to do with that, not only we are it as a religious sin....but also politically you are killing Lebanon just to appease your masters in Iran.

Imagine, Israelis can now travel to Gulf countries without Visas while Lebanese can’t even apply for one !!!! How can you conclude that things are going in the right direction? What do you need to stop this, a civil war ? Why are you bringing all these troubles in Lebanon?

My issue is that you were riding on OUR cash and now that we stopped pumping cash (never again we will send a penny) to take Lebanon on a destructive path.

Use your weapons to negotiate a good deal for Lebanon - YES - but not to maintain a state of War that no one believes nor supports anymore.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
To start with we have no ennemies. Israel left Lebanon 15 years ago and if it wasn’t for your fear to lose the justification for your weapons, we would have resolved the matter with them long time ago and by now would have peace at the south border.

Fake news #1 Israehell left 20 years ago. Not 15 years ago.

Fake news #2 Israehell did not withdraw completely. Israehell still occupies Lebanese land.

Fake news #3 we are still at war with Israehell and keeping heavy weapons, by any Lebanese party to deter a foreign enemy is welcome because Israehell continues to threaten us and would only accept peace when a bad deal is imposed on us and our rights are violated.

The issue with Israel is 50 times smaller compared to the issues we have with Syria. Where are all the disappeared from the war ? Why do we still have Lebanese in their jails ? They need also to give back Ghajjar officially at the UN - what about the compensations ? We have much more blood with Syria than with Israel - 150,000 dead’s from the civil war fuelled mainly by Syria —- still we took into account Lebanon first and made peace by even General Aoun travelling there.

This is your problem. Off topic really.

More fake news and misrepresentation of the reality.

Fact #1: Syria completely withdrew from Lebanon and opened an embassy.

Fact #2: Lebanon was never officially or not at war with Syria.

Fact #3: Syria entered Lebanon at the invitation of Lebanon's Maronite president to protect Christians.

Fact #4: Syria was given an Arab and international mandate to end the civil war. Those who were a part of the civil war, whether Christians or Muslims, and wanted to "win" thought Syria's intervention was to their disadvantage. When you take part in a war even against the referee, there is a price to pay. You are comparing apples and oranges. The case of Syria and Israehell in relation to Lebanon is completely different.

FPM held the foreign ministry for years. Why did you not open the file of the missing? Most likely, the Syrians would ask you to check with Samir Geagea and ask him of their whereabouts.

All what you want is to keep war against one of the most advanced nation in the world who is now welcomed by Arabs which is costing Lebanon huge in term of reputation, opportunities loss, relationship with the Arabs and technology that our poor population doesn’t even think of as they can’t even have electricity and in few months we won’t have food —- taking us like Yemen soon.

You keep repeating the same thing. Israehell with all the glamorous pic you paint of it receives annual aid in billions from American taxpayers.

Trump imposed deals on the Arab despots who want to please their master and enhance his chances at winning the just concluded presidential election. And these countries share no border with Israehell and have nothing to lose but everything to gain. They dont have half a million Palestinian refugees for example or their land still under occupation or someone trying to encroach on ther maritime borders. We do. And Israehell or the US would not want to solve the refugee presence in Lebanon as part of their responsibility. They want us to naturalize the Palestinians and bear the brunt economically and also knock out the sectarian balance.

We can be poor and oppressed, which has long been part of our essence over the centuries. But we will always retain the right to resists oppression against the oppressors, however strong and advanced they may be. Oppressed people have the right to life and prosperity as well. We dont need to lick anyone's @$$ as you are always promoting to become something better. We just want to be left alone. Iran is an example. After the revolution, a lot of advancements have been made. Even under the worse sanctions any country has experienced in history. They just want to be left alone to prosper. We do not need to lick anyone's a$$. You are free to do that.

And you want us to accept and approve ? You have suicidal behaviours and want to die as a Martyr - BE MY GUEST - we have nothing to do with that, not only we are it as a religious sin....but also politically you are killing Lebanon just to appease your masters in Iran.

When there was no resistance in Lebanon, Israehell offended us and invaded our capital. Today there is one and Israehell uses that as excuse to cause tensions. At least we haven't been invaded because they cant. If Israehell behaves well and stop acting aggressive, no one will disturb the prevailing peace. And if anyone does, then you would have the right to bark.

Imagine, Israelis can now travel to Gulf countries without Visas while Lebanese can’t even apply for one !!!! How can you conclude that things are going in the right direction? What do you need to stop this, a civil war ? Why are you bringing all these troubles in Lebanon?

Turkish cant as well. And Algerians and 11 other nations. You are trying to politicize every fart.

My issue is that you were riding on OUR cash and now that we stopped pumping cash (never again we will send a penny) to take Lebanon on a destructive path.

You are deluded. Who is "we"?

Do you know how much money Shia businessmen from across the world have in Lebanese banks that they cant withdraw and dont know their fate? What of Syrians and Lebanese Sunnis? You speak nonsense and feel you rat is too big and you were the ones feeding others. No you are not. You were actually benefiting and still benefitting due to the undeserved privileges you enjoy in the state from others and their resourcefulness at your disposal. And this has to change. You make up 20%, you get 20% of everything. Not 20% getting 50% or else you, personally would start ranting about partition and federalism to continue your sectarian parasitic behaviours.

Anyways, please feel free to stop pumping piss from your brain. Because I dont think it was money you were pumping for others. I did not receive a dime.

If you are not okay with the economic situation, ask Riyadh Salemeh, your fellow Christian who heads the central bank, where are the monies of depositors?

If you have problems with sanctions, you protest at Awkar. Protest in front of the American embassy and demand an end to the suffering you are experiencing as a result of American bullying and interference in our country. Or ask your rogue leaders who incited foreign powers to strangulate Lebanon economically to free the economy by talking to their foreign masters.

These issues are not affecting Hezballah. Hezballah itself doesnt seem concerned with them. They have nothing to do with weapons or resistance. Apparently, if you have turned it into one, it doesnt seem the other side sees it in the same way. The other side wont see it in the same way in order not to accept your politicization of these issues to the enemy's advantage. If you incite foreign powers you have relations with to strangulate you, you cant expect your internal rivals or compatriots to help free you from your foreign "friends". This is common sense. So what has befallen the economy because of sanctions is "friendly fire" or you have chosen to shoot yourself on the foot. And the corruption and stealing by government officials is not Hezballah's fault either. At least not directly. The billionaires in government and parliament are known. How much they all have is known. They should return their billions into the treasury of the state. And all the economic problems will cease. This isnt Hezballah's problem to solve. If Hezballah has to solve it, Hezballah can arrest all of them and give them heavy blows. Do you support that? That might happen likely after Berri's demise. Hezballah's role internally will likely become more prominent in Berri's absence and their intolerance for corruption and protecting the money of the people will become a bigger responsibility when their role in the state or internally gets bigger. Hezballah's job currently is to ensure the enemy is deterred and will never think of attacking us and if it does attack to inflict maximum punishment on the enemy and to protect the country's borders. Whatever problems you are facing aside that is not Hezbollah's problem. Solve your problems Mr Wealthy Man.

And no one is looking for civil war. But if you dare start one or try to start one, it would first of all be the job of the army, the security agencies and the state to take care of any instigator of strife. Those who are strangulating you economically are the ones who want to incite strife and make you blame others internally, when the cause of the economic problems is externally imposed. You should talk to them and place blame on them. When the likes of Geagea and the Gmayyels were nodding for their foreign masters to punish Lebanon's economy, they should have had the vision to know that they are asking for their own followers to pay the price. Hezballah doesnt feel concerned to solve a problem you created, whether by instigating foreign masters to harm the country's economy or through corruption led by Salemeh, who is defended by your patriarch. Further, economically, Hezballah is not paying the price at all. They are living a normal life. They get and spend dollars and a weakened lira means more spending for them to make. A weakened lira favors them.

Use your weapons to negotiate a good deal for Lebanon - YES - but not to maintain a state of War that no one believes nor supports anymore.

I think the enemy should remove all pretexts for war first and foremost. And then Lebanon would be pacified.

Withdraw from Lebanese lands. Stop violating our waters and air. Solve the Palestinian refugee crisis in Lebanon. If these are solved, Lebanon would be left in a neutral position without anyone from Lebanon having any straw to clutch at to promote war. But you cant ask your fellow Lebanese to push for peace when the enemy continues to violate our sovereignty and the refugee crisis persists and the enemy us seeking means to further its interests at our expense.

The Gulf countries can offer free travel and work and resettlement to the Palestinians in Lebanon. Western countries can also. Many Palestinains are skilled labourers. They can help a country like Canada witu vast land and resources and which is seeking skilled workers to migrate. If offered incentives and the prospects for a better life, they will move out of Lebanon.

The refugee problem is not hard to solve especially now. Gulf and western countries can attract the Palestinians in Lebanon to move. Lebanon can be pacified and given a pacified position in the Palestinian conflict with Israehell. The weapons over here, even when acting as a deterrence will no longer have an active cause to fight for. The decisions are at the other end to be made. Not within Lebanon. We take years to elect a president and many months to form a government and even years. And you expect us to make peace with the enemy? Talk to your Zionist friends to make the right decisions and pacify Lebanon and remove all causes or pretexts for war. The enemy can impose peace by removing the pretexts for war (pacifying Lebanon) and shield itself as well. I am not a fan of wars myself. But I dont trust the enemy and I still feel they pose a major threat to our country and we need to have the power internally to deter them until all our lands are free, the Palestinian crisis resolved and our air and water are not violated.

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people. They are the natives of the land. This is their identity. This is affirmed by history and archaeology

Israelis can coexist with Palestinians. There are human rights organizations in Israel that work explicitly for the benefit of Palestinians. Have you heard of B'tselem? Show me a single human rights organizations in any Arab country that is explicitly working for benefit of Israelis and their rights not to live under threat of suicide bombings and rocket attacks.

Lastly, Jews may be peaceful but they're not naive. Only idiots trust Muzzies.

Fake news #1 Israehell left 20 years ago. Not 15 years ago.

Fake news #2 Israehell did not withdraw completely. Israehell still occupies Lebanese land.

Fake news #3 we are still at war with Israehell and keeping heavy weapons, by any Lebanese party to deter a foreign enemy is welcome because Israehell continues to threaten us and would only accept peace when a bad deal is imposed on us and our rights are violated.

This is your problem. Off topic really.

More fake news and misrepresentation of the reality.

Fact #1: Syria completely withdrew from Lebanon and opened an embassy.

Fact #2: Lebanon was never officially or not at war with Syria.

Fact #3: Syria entered Lebanon at the invitation of Lebanon's Maronite president to protect Christians.

Fact #4: Syria was given an Arab and international mandate to end the civil war. Those who were a part of the civil war, whether Christians or Muslims, and wanted to "win" thought Syria's intervention was to their disadvantage. When you take part in a war even against the referee, there is a price to pay. You are comparing apples and oranges. The case of Syria and Israehell in relation to Lebanon is completely different.

FPM held the foreign ministry for years. Why did you not open the file of the missing? Most likely, the Syrians would ask you to check with Samir Geagea and ask him of their whereabouts.

You keep repeating the same thing. Israehell with all the glamorous pic you paint of it receives annual aid in billions from American taxpayers.

Trump imposed deals on the Arab despots who want to please their master and enhance his chances at winning the just concluded presidential election. And these countries share no border with Israehell and have nothing to lose but everything to gain. They dont have half a million Palestinian refugees for example or their land still under occupation or someone trying to encroach on ther maritime borders. We do. And Israehell or the US would not want to solve the refugee presence in Lebanon as part of their responsibility. They want us to naturalize the Palestinians and bear the brunt economically and also knock out the sectarian balance.

We can be poor and oppressed, which has long been part of our essence over the centuries. But we will always retain the right to resists oppression against the oppressors, however strong and advanced they may be. Oppressed people have the right to life and prosperity as well. We dont need to lick anyone's @$$ as you are always promoting to become something better. We just want to be left alone. Iran is an example. After the revolution, a lot of advancements have been made. Even under the worse sanctions any country has experienced in history. They just want to be left alone to prosper. We do not need to lick anyone's a$$. You are free to do that.

When there was no resistance in Lebanon, Israehell offended us and invaded our capital. Today there is one and Israehell uses that as excuse to cause tensions. At least we haven't been invaded because they cant. If Israehell behaves well and stop acting aggressive, no one will disturb the prevailing peace. And if anyone does, then you would have the right to bark.

Turkish cant as well. And Algerians and 11 other nations. You are trying to politicize every fart.

You are deluded. Who is "we"?

Do you know how much money Shia businessmen from across the world have in Lebanese banks that they cant withdraw and dont know their fate? What of Syrians and Lebanese Sunnis? You speak nonsense and feel you rat is too big and you were the ones feeding others. No you are not. You were actually benefiting and still benefitting due to the undeserved privileges you enjoy in the state from others and their resourcefulness at your disposal. And this has to change. You make up 20%, you get 20% of everything. Not 20% getting 50% or else you, personally would start ranting about partition and federalism to continue your sectarian parasitic behaviours.

Anyways, please feel free to stop pumping piss from your brain. Because I dont think it was money you were pumping for others. I did not receive a dime.

If you are not okay with the economic situation, ask Riyadh Salemeh, your fellow Christian who heads the central bank, where are the monies of depositors?

If you have problems with sanctions, you protest at Awkar. Protest in front of the American embassy and demand an end to the suffering you are experiencing as a result of American bullying and interference in our country. Or ask your rogue leaders who incited foreign powers to strangulate Lebanon economically to free the economy by talking to their foreign masters.

These issues are not affecting Hezballah. Hezballah itself doesnt seem concerned with them. They have nothing to do with weapons or resistance. Apparently, if you have turned it into one, it doesnt seem the other side sees it in the same way. The other side wont see it in the same way in order not to accept your politicization of these issues to the enemy's advantage. If you incite foreign powers you have relations with to strangulate you, you cant expect your internal rivals or compatriots to help free you from your foreign "friends". This is common sense. So what has befallen the economy because of sanctions is "friendly fire" or you have chosen to shoot yourself on the foot. And the corruption and stealing by government officials is not Hezballah's fault either. At least not directly. The billionaires in government and parliament are known. How much they all have is known. They should return their billions into the treasury of the state. And all the economic problems will cease. This isnt Hezballah's problem to solve. If Hezballah has to solve it, Hezballah can arrest all of them and give them heavy blows. Do you support that? That might happen likely after Berri's demise. Hezballah's role internally will likely become more prominent in Berri's absence and their intolerance for corruption and protecting the money of the people will become a bigger responsibility when their role in the state or internally gets bigger. Hezballah's job currently is to ensure the enemy is deterred and will never think of attacking us and if it does attack to inflict maximum punishment on the enemy and to protect the country's borders. Whatever problems you are facing aside that is not Hezbollah's problem. Solve your problems Mr Wealthy Man.

And no one is looking for civil war. But if you dare start one or try to start one, it would first of all be the job of the army, the security agencies and the state to take care of any instigator of strife. Those who are strangulating you economically are the ones who want to incite strife and make you blame others internally, when the cause of the economic problems is externally imposed. You should talk to them and place blame on them. When the likes of Geagea and the Gmayyels were nodding for their foreign masters to punish Lebanon's economy, they should have had the vision to know that they are asking for their own followers to pay the price. Hezballah doesnt feel concerned to solve a problem you created, whether by instigating foreign masters to harm the country's economy or through corruption led by Salemeh, who is defended by your patriarch. Further, economically, Hezballah is not paying the price at all. They are living a normal life. They get and spend dollars and a weakened lira means more spending for them to make. A weakened lira favors them.

I think the enemy should remove all pretexts for war first and foremost. And then Lebanon would be pacified.

Withdraw from Lebanese lands. Stop violating our waters and air. Solve the Palestinian refugee crisis in Lebanon. If these are solved, Lebanon would be left in a neutral position without anyone from Lebanon having any straw to clutch at to promote war. But you cant ask your fellow Lebanese to push for peace when the enemy continues to violate our sovereignty and the refugee crisis persists and the enemy us seeking means to further its interests at our expense.

The Gulf countries can offer free travel and work and resettlement to the Palestinians in Lebanon. Western countries can also. Many Palestinains are skilled labourers. They can help a country like Canada witu vast land and resources and which is seeking skilled workers to migrate. If offered incentives and the prospects for a better life, they will move out of Lebanon.

The refugee problem is not hard to solve especially now. Gulf and western countries can attract the Palestinians in Lebanon to move. Lebanon can be pacified and given a pacified position in the Palestinian conflict with Israehell. The weapons over here, even when acting as a deterrence will no longer have an active cause to fight for. The decisions are at the other end to be made. Not within Lebanon. We take years to elect a president and many months to form a government and even years. And you expect us to make peace with the enemy? Talk to your Zionist friends to make the right decisions and pacify Lebanon and remove all causes or pretexts for war. The enemy can impose peace by removing the pretexts for war (pacifying Lebanon) and shield itself as well. I am not a fan of wars myself. But I dont trust the enemy and I still feel they pose a major threat to our country and we need to have the power internally to deter them until all our lands are free, the Palestinian crisis resolved and our air and water are not violated.
Basic you would be happy that Lebanon follows Iran oath while I want it back to what it was in 1975 under the Christian leadership. This is why by the way Lebanon was one of the most advanced country

Let’s do a referendum and I am sure 80% will ask for the disarmament of HA and a negotiated peace with Israel. Are you up to the challenge ?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Basic you would be happy that Lebanon follows Iran oath while I want it back to what it was in 1975 under the Christian leadership. This is why by the way Lebanon was one of the most advanced country

You cant be 25% governing 75% and taking everything with full executive powers. This is why there was a civil war. If you want to take us back to pre 75, then you are looking forward to another 15 years, more or less of another civil war.

Let’s do a referendum and I am sure 80% will ask for the disarmament of HA and a negotiated peace with Israel. Are you up to the challenge ?

I am for a referendum on peace with Israehell. We can do this once every 10 years, in case the first one fails to accept. I am maximizing the chance for your wish to come true. Let the people decide. I am for a defense strategy and after which the strategy can be placed in front of the people to approve it through another referendum.

Then let the people vote for their president and vice president also. And even for speaker and PM and their deputies. The era whereby a mafia in parliament decide who is president, PM and speaker among themselves, dividing power the way they like it and as it suits them should end. Power should belong to the people and not to the sectarian warlords, who use the people and the sectarian system every four years to extend their mandate forever. This is not democracy. It is either a parliamentary dictatorship or an oligarchy or kleptocracy. It is anything but democratic.