• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Maronite Patriarch calls for ‘active neutrality’ to unite and save Lebanon

Do you support the Neutrality pact proposed by Patriarch al Rahi ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
If he promotes a Zionist agenda knowingly and purposefully, traitor w noss. Until we have reason to believe his motives are not detrimental to our right to defend and protect ourselves, we have every right to be doubtful about his motives.

The problem is that they, who are championing the call for neutrality today for whatever motives, dont understand the concept of neutrality. If the UNSC can solve the Palestinian refugee crisis and have all our lands liberated and protect and defend us entirely, I am for neutrality. How can we be neutral when we host hundreds of thousands of refugees and at a point 1/3 of our population was made up of refugees. The problem is not in adopting or wanting a neutral Lebanon. The problem is whether or not our neighbors and the world would defend and protect us and accept and support our neutrality when adopted.
Bkeriki’s agenda is a Lebanese.
period.

you promote a sectarian and foreign angeda publicly
You are the traitor ya zalameh..
You are the one with public foreign allegiance
Not us.

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    If he promotes a Zionist agenda knowingly and purposefully, traitor w noss. Until we have reason to believe his motives are not detrimental to our right to defend and protect ourselves, we have every right to be doubtful about his motives.

The problem is that they, who are championing the call for neutrality today for whatever motives, dont understand the concept of neutrality. If the UNSC can solve the Palestinian refugee crisis and have all our lands liberated and protect and defend us entirely, I am for neutrality. How can we be neutral when we host hundreds of thousands of refugees and at a point 1/3 of our population was made up of refugees. The problem is not in adopting or wanting a neutral Lebanon. The problem is whether or not our neighbors and the world would defend and protect us and accept and support our neutrality when adopted.
    How zionist is it to bring peace to Lebanon and it's people thru alienating regional influence and agendas on it by making it a Neutral State? Don't you love to live in peace and prosperity?

Here speaking on principle of a Neutral state. How is it implemented, it is another question

Plus, khafifouwa w zemouwa shwey. El Batrak to the Maronites is their figure father and of the community.
    So, count to 10 when speaking of him; because it hurts Christian-Shiite relations

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Bkeriki’s agenda is a Lebanese.
    period.

you promote a sectarian and foreign angeda publicly
    You are the traitor ya zalameh..
    You are the one with public foreign allegiance
    Not us.
    Talk is cheap.

The right to defend and protect ourselves is sacred. No compromise. Iran came to our assistance and helped us. Our relationship with Iran cannot be compared with your relationship with any other imperialist or colonialist country. That simple.

If our land, waters, lives and rights can be guaranteed by neutrality and accepted by the international community, then by all means we agree to neutrality. At a point our land was invaded, no one sort to use neutrality to prevent the enemy from violating our land. The question is why neutrality now when we at the peak of our deterrence, and defensive powers?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Talk is cheap.

The right to defend and protect ourselves is sacred. No compromise. Iran came to our assistance and helped us. Our relationship with Iran cannot be compared with your relationship with any other imperialist or colonialist country. That simple.

If our land, waters, lives and rights can be guaranteed by neutrality and accepted by the international community, then by all means we agree to neutrality. At a point our land was invaded, no one sort to use neutrality to prevent the enemy from violating our land. The question is why neutrality now when we at the peak of our deterrence, and defensive powers?
    Iran owns you
    That’s what you are
    A servant to a foreign country.

You are not defending yourself
    You are defending the interests of Iran in the region
    You are not Lebanese.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    How zionist is it to bring peace to Lebanon and it's people thru alienating regional influence and agendas on it by making it a Neutral State? Don't you love to live in peace and prosperity?

Here speaking on principle of a Neutral state. How is it implemented, it is another question

Plus, khafifouwa w zemouwa shwey. El Batrak to the Maronites is their figure father and of the community.
    So, count to 10 when speaking of him; because it hurts Christian-Shiite relations
    I've explained in my above post my opinion on neutrality and why I welcome it if it is applicable and can protect and defend us.

As for the patriarch, the resistance to the Shia is a matter of life and death. It is about existence. If he insults the resistance and our right to existence on this land of ours, then we will respond in kind.

When Sfeir was against Aoun into ma kenton m3asren me3o. Geagea abused him too during the civil war, even physically. When your father opposed you politically, kenton temsa7o el ared fih. So he should be mindful of his utterances too. If he hurts me or my community, I wont spare him and he will face the disgrace and disrespect he is asking for. Nasrallah is our father figure, after Imam Musa al Sadr. Yet, Nasrallah is insulted daily undeservedly and unjusfiedly but because he has political enemies. So if your patriarch has a proposal, it should be all embracing for it to succeed. He must bring all Lebanese together and explain how he intends to implement his concept of neutrality and if he has international support for it to apply it and for it to be respected. Not go on the offensive and be issuing provocative statements against one side. If he does that, we wont listen to him even if his intentions are good. Then whatever he has in mind would be dead on arrival.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Iran owns you
    That’s what you are
    A servant to a foreign country.

You are not defending yourself
    You are defending the interests of Iran in the region
    You are not Lebanese.
    I am not ashamed of our relationship or my community's relationship with Iran. It is a source of pride. Iran is the pride of every free and honorable Shia. If you detest that for sectarian considerations, that is your heartache. You can interpret that relationship to mean whatever. It doesnt bother me the least. I am proud of Iran. You can bark and call names and insult as you like. My village is in South Lebanon. Come to my village and ask me to leave if I am not Lebanese.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I am not ashamed of our relationship or my community's relationship with Iran. It is a source of pride. Iran is the pride of every free and honorable Shia. If you detest that for sectarian considerations, that is your heartache. You can interpret that relationship to mean whatever. It doesnt bother me the least. I am proud of Iran. You can bark and call names and insult as you like. My village is in South Lebanon. Come to my village and ask me to leave if I am not Lebanese.
    And you should not be ashamed of your relationship with Iran.
    As long as there’s a line between that relationship and your country.
    If you want to fight for Iran’s ambitions you can go and inscribe in IRGC and fight from there.
    However you have no right to bring Iran here and impose their agenda on me.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    And you should not be ashamed of your relationship with Iran.
    As long as there’s a line between that relationship and your country.
    If you want to fight for Iran’s ambitions you can go and inscribe in IRGC and fight from there.
    However you have no right to bring Iran here and impose their agenda on me.
    No one is imposing anything on you. You are just acting as regional tool against Iran for foreign powers who are have animosity towards Lebanon and towards us. You are acting as their tools in Lebanon. When you talk about respecting the country, you should act by example. You shouldn't be threatening us with hunger - which is affecting you more than it is affecting us - and keep threatening to fight us - even though we are sure of beating the hell out of you if you dare act violent - and then be preaching about respecting the country. So you can see who's crossing the bounds and acting as tools to our enemies. Iran has never been your enemy. Iran has never asked us to eliminate you. But the countries using you as tools have actually attacked us directly or indirectly.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    . Come to my village and ask me to leave if I am not Lebanese.
    Soon enough my friend.

How long do you think you can maintain this arrogance propped by the power your weapons give you over the rest of the Lebanese? You'll have to answer for it some day. In 15 years you went from being the pride of Arabs to a mercenary terrorist organization despised by all Arabs. We shall see what the next 15 years bring you. I hope you got popcorn and toum.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    السلاح الغير شرعي مرفوض مرفوض مرفوض

An excellent rallying cry to all the free Lebanese (not the majousi traitors).

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Soon enough my friend.

How long do you think you can maintain the arrogance propped by the power your weapons give you over the rest of the Lebanese? You'll have to answer for it some day. In 15 years you went from being the pride of Arabs to a mercenary terrorist organization despised by all Arabs. We shall see what the next 15 years bring you. I hope you got popcorn and toum.
    Apply your promise or threat to Israehell. How long would its arrogance last? How long would its weapons protect it? How long would occupation continue? How long can you deceive yourself by using puppets to sign deals with them, who do not reflect the mood and desires of the Arab populations and Arab peoples? How long can you continue to live in isolation? How long can you maintain your superior military strength, which has waned/declined? For how long can foreign people maintain their invasion? You were once the invincible army. Today, you are scared from your shadows.

So before you materialize your promise/threat, we will continue to ensure your schemes fail and we will continue to be prepared. Self defense is a right. Your threats wont deter us. You've taught us that you only respect the language of power. Your problem has never been with Hezballah or this or that organisation. Your Zionist hatred has been for the Arab peoples. And we arent, as people - from Morroco to Bahrain - deceived by ink and paper signed by your puppets imposed on the people.

You should focus on solving your problems with the Palestinian people. As for us, we will never allow you to accomplish your promise. We will never become another Palestine. We will never be in danger for as long as we have the power to level Tel Aviv if you threaten our existence. Your threats will only make your reality more bitter.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    السلاح الغير شرعي مرفوض مرفوض مرفوض

An excellent rallying cry to all the free Lebanese (not the majousi traitors).
    Just last night, Israehell went hysteric and started shooting unprovoked.

Where was Mr Marfood?

His words are also Marfood, Marfood, Marfood.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is not surprising to see the supporters of the only party in Lebanon to declare allegiance to a foreign leader and a foreign country label others, even the Maronite Patriarch, as traitors. That is who they are at their core.

During the Iranian Revolution, these same Islamists who are imposing themselves on us through the force of their weapons, turned against their allies and imprisoned them, tortured them, and murdered them. A lesson in history for the Aounist stooges who are covering for these traitors, perhaps.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    No one is imposing anything on you. You are just acting as regional tool against Iran for foreign powers who are have animosity towards Lebanon and towards us. You are acting as their tools in Lebanon. When you talk about respecting the country, you should act by example. You shouldn't be threatening us with hunger - which is affecting you more than it is affecting us - and keep threatening to fight us - even though we are sure of beating the hell out of you if you dare act violent - and then be preaching about respecting the country. So you can see who's crossing the bounds and acting as tools to our enemies. Iran has never been your enemy. Iran has never asked us to eliminate you. But the countries using you as tools have actually attacked us directly or indirectly.
    I decided to stop debating you on this subject.
    Because i feel like i'm going in circles, yet you have the audacity to call me and the Patriarch a regional tool.
    My advice to you is to read our history and digest it properly.

Hush amdid.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I decided to stop debating you on this subject.
    Because i feel like i'm going in circles, yet you have the audacity to call me and the Patriarch a regional tool.
    My advice to you is to read our history and digest it properly.

Hush amdid.
    So far, you have failed to answer my questions. When you realised you weren't making sense, you resorted to threats and that you will fight us. Fight us for what and on whose behalf? And to what end? Did we crucify Jesus for you to fight us?

Explain how you intend to have the UNSC adopt Lebanon's neutrakity and protect and defend us.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Apply your promise or threat to Israehell. How long would its arrogance last? How long would its weapons protect it? How long would occupation continue? How long can you deceive yourself by using puppets to sign deals with them, who do not reflect the mood and desires of the Arab populations and Arab peoples? How long can you continue to live in isolation? How long can you maintain your superior military strength, which has waned/declined? For how long can foreign people maintain their invasion? You were once the invincible army. Today, you are scared from your shadows.

So before you materialize your promise/threat, we will continue to ensure your schemes fail and we will continue to be prepared. Self defense is a right. Your threats wont deter us. You've taught us that you only respect the language of power. Your problem has never been with Hezballah or this or that organisation. Your Zionist hatred has been for the Arab peoples. And we arent, as people - from Morroco to Bahrain - deceived by ink and paper signed by your puppets imposed on the people.

You should focus on solving your problems with the Palestinian people. As for us, we will never allow you to accomplish your promise. We will never become another Palestine. We will never be in danger for as long as we have the power to level Tel Aviv if you threaten our existence. Your threats will only make your reality more bitter.
    Lol the Arabs despise you -- the Shiites -- much more than they do Israel. They understand that you are a threat to them far more than Israel will ever be. Soon اعرف عدوك الإيراني عدوك will become an Arab maxim.

Think of it this way -- I don't see you hanging شكراً قطر banners anytime soon.

Spare us your Al manar 3antariyyat. You are not Lebanon, you are traitors to Lebanon.

Ironically, only the active neutrality proposal by Patriarch Rai can save you the misery Nasrallah is leading you to.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just last night, Israehell went hysteric and started shooting unprovoked.

Where was Mr Marfood?

His words are also Marfood, Marfood, Marfood.
    A more important question you should be asking yourself:
    Where does Israel gather its intelligence?

You are compromised my dear.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    It is not surprising to see the supporters of the only party in Lebanon to declare allegiance to a foreign leader and a foreign country label others, even the Maronite Patriarch, as traitors. That is who they are at their core.

During the Iranian Revolution, these same Islamists who are imposing themselves on us through the force of their weapons, turned against their allies and imprisoned them, tortured them, and murdered them. A lesson in history for the Aounist stooges who are covering for these traitors, perhaps.
    We wont relent in ensuring your Zionist masters remain deterred, confused and afraid. If we dont have peace and security, do you think you would?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Lol the Arabs despise you -- the Shiites -- much more than they do Israel. They understand that you are a threat to them far more than Israel will ever be. Soon اعرف عدوك الإيراني عدوك will become an Arab maxim.

Think of it this way -- I don't see you hanging شكراً قطر banners anytime soon.

Spare us your Al manar 3antariyyat. You are not Lebanon, you are traitors to Lebanon.

Ironically, only the active neutrality proposal by Patriarch Rai can save you the misery Nasrallah is leading you to.
    Well, banners of Shukran Qatar are already hung along the airport road.

Our fellow Arabs dont despise us. Wahhabis do and not all of them even. Your mission is divide and conquer.

You are supporting neutrality because you know your existence is on the edge. Any miscalculation, you will have fighters and battles taking place in the streets and villages of occupied Palestine. And you know you are under siege from tens of thousands of precision guarded missiles.

You wont succeed by threatening us. You have killed our children, occupied our lands and transgress against what is ours. Your arrogance wont help you.

Do you really think Nasrallah, whose slogans are Qadimoon and Za7fan Za7fan care about your economic sanctions? When someone tells you he intends to liberate the Galilee, do you think sanctions and threat of hunger deters him? Or do you think he was expecting to take over Galilee and then visit the White House and then receive EU aid? Your economic threats are only harming the Zionist tools in Lebanon and their interests. Your military threats wont get you anywhere. You've done a lot of abuses. Now that can never happen without you suffering the same fate.

If you attack us, we have the right to attack you. We haven't been and we are not the aggressors.

You want neutrality or whatever, dont abuse or threaten us. The latter wont get you anything but misery henceforth. Also solve the mess of hundreds of thousands of refugees. How can we be neutral when we have hundreds of thousands of refugees in our midst?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    A more important question you should be asking yourself:
    Where does Israel gather its intelligence?

You are compromised my dear.
    This isnt the first act of hysteria in less than 2 months. Perhaps, you guys need mental evaluation?