• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Maronite Patriarch calls for ‘active neutrality’ to unite and save Lebanon

Do you support the Neutrality pact proposed by Patriarch al Rahi ?

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Excellent speech by Dr Geagea
A must watch

Empty slogans. Sore loser.

Someone should please inform Trump that his diplomatic team are talking to LF + Kataeb + PSP who do not represent up to 20% of the Lebanese. I'm sure Trump would prefer talking to the big boys and those who are strong and powerful and who are geniuses.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Anyone doubts what this man is saying?
If you do please raise your hand...

If he said “all I do is kiss el istoz’s a$$” then I believe him without a doubt.
Everything else is a lie and بهورة

Viral

If he said “all I do is kiss el istoz’s a$$” then I believe him without a doubt.
Everything else is a lie and بهورة
How would you deal with Berri and his armed militia if you were in SHN shoes? I don't think SHN has a better option for now other than to convince Berri himself to come clean but then again, if Berri came clean, does that resolve the problems with Jumblatt, Hariri, Geagea, Frangieh and their mafias?
We seem confused from listening to too much fake and misleading news we pick on the wrong clean guys like GMA and SHN and forget those who bankrupted the country and stole our bank accounts money.
I find it ironic especially in Christian communities who expect HA to clean up not just the democratically elected Shiites including Berri but also the democratically elected Christians in the parliament. This is the trap that SHN is aware of and avoids falling in by refusing to interfere in deeply rooted backward Trible and Sectarian mentalities that can easily lead to another civil war now that the new uneducated generation never lived the first civil war and know nothing about what it's like.
Unlike the thieves and criminals that we seem to have learned how to live with over decades of embarrassment, SHN has done something good for the country. He liberated it and protected it not just from the Israelis but from ISIS and Al-Nusra at his own people's expense while the shameless animals like Geagea were and still are stabling them in the back and openly declaring "Fal-Ya7kom Al-Ikhwan"...
How quickly we forgot when GMA took office and domestic terrorism spilled over from the Syrian war was rampant all over Lebanon. Now we forgot completely about that basic security and peace of mind that we no longer worry about like booby trapped cars exploding in the streets thanks equally to GMA's army and SHN resistance and that's how we show our appreciation to them...

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How would you deal with Berri and his armed militia if you were in SHN shoes? I don't think SHN has a better option for now other than to convince Berri himself to come clean but then again, if Berri came clean, does that resolve the problems with Jumblatt, Hariri, Geagea, Frangieh and their mafias?
We seem confused from listening to too much of fake and misleading news we pick on the wrong clean guys like GMA and SHN and forget those who bankrupted the country and stole our bank accounts money.
I find it ironic especially in Christian communities who expect HA to clean up not just the democratically elected Shiites including Berri but also the democratically elected Christians in the parliament. This is the trap that SHN is aware of and avoids falling in by refusing to interfere in deeply rooted backward Trible and Sectarian mentalities that can easily lead to another civil war now that the new uneducated generation never lived the first civil war and know nothing about what it's like.
Unlike the thieves and criminals that we seem to have learned how to live with over decades of embarrassment, SHN has done something good to the country. He liberated it and protected it not just from the Israelis but from ISIS and Al-Nusra at his own people's expense while the shameless animals like Geagea were and still are stabling them in the back and openly declaring "Fal-Ya7kom Al-Ikhwan"...
How quickly we forgot when GMA took office and domestic terrorism spilled over from the Syrian war was rampant all over Lebanon. Now we forgot completely about that basic security and peace of mind that we no longer worry about like booby trapped cars exploding in the streets thanks equally to GMA's army and SHN resistance and that's how we show our appreciation to them...
I don’t expect him to do anything. He won’t. And he and his party will be destroyed because he didn’t do anything. In a year, in five, in 10, corruption will swallow HA.
When they wanted (May 2008) they figured out a way. They don’t want to. Berri “democratically elected”? Give me a break. You’re either taking me for an imbecile or are very deluded. Have HA protect independent Shiites for one. Have them run on different electoral list. Have them stop enabling FPM adversaries like zmik zgharta for instance...
But anyway, as I said, he wont do any of this and I don’t expect him to. After all, he’s just Ferri’s lackey

SAVO

We seem confused from listening to too much fake and misleading news we pick on the wrong clean guys like GMA and SHN and forget those who bankrupted the country and stole our bank accounts money.
Unlike the thieves and criminals that we seem to have learned how to live with over decades of embarrassment, SHN has done something good to the country. He liberated it and protected it not just from the Israelis but from ISIS and Al-Nusra at his own people's expense while the shameless animals like Geagea were and still are stabling them in the back and openly declaring "Fal-Ya7kom Al-Ikhwan"...

Given that what you are claiming is true..
Hizbollah could have workers on eakening berri positions inside the shia community and limit his margin of political power ( mainly in tawzif ) and by that he could held berri under control and create a better position inside the shia community ..
while outside the shia community , he would ally with the reformist and clean politicians ( and the spectrum is wide , from fpm , to leftist , to nahhas and many people among the civil society ) to reform the state and create a better background for rebuilding the country..

all things that HA never did , all what they did is the fascist culture of Black shirts ..

Viral

I don’t expect him to do anything. He won’t. And he and his party will be destroyed because he didn’t do anything. In a year, in five, in 10, corruption will swallow HA.
When they wanted (May 2008) they figured out a way. They don’t want to. Berri “democratically elected”? Give me a break. You’re either taking me for an imbecile or are very deluded. Have HA protect independent Shiites for one. Have them run on different electoral list. Have them stop enabling FPM adversaries like zmik zgharta for instance...
But anyway, as I said, he wont do any of this and I don’t expect him to. After all, he’s just Ferri’s lackey
Who elected your representatives in the parliament? Let me guess...

Viral

Go ahead, be my guest.
Martians?:bored:
Such irresponsible crybabies who elect their corrupt tribal and sectarian representatives then come back crying and asking SHN to fix the country's traditional corruption that existed since SHN was 10 years old... Just like they want to blame Bassil for the electricity problems that existed back when he was still in high school... Go figure... Such crybabies that need others to rule them and fix their stupid problems yet when Macron came over to help, LF and their stupid likes expressed reservation...

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Martians?:bored:
Such irresponsible crybabies who elect their corrupt Trible and sectarian representatives then come back crying and asking SHN to fixt the country's traditional corruption that exited since SHN was 10 years old... Just like they want to blame Bassil for the electricity problems that existed back when he was still in highly school... Go figurer... Such crybabies that need others to rule them and fix their stupid problems yet when Macon came over to help, LF and their stupid likes expressed reservation...
I vote in Akkar but not sure what this has to do with anything.
I’m not expecting HN to do anything. He’s happy being Berri’s lapdog and that is his God given right. Berri’s smile is worth it.
Let them live happily ever after, and as I said, Berri will take care of finishing off HA.

JB81

Legendary Member
Would that bring your money back from Rai's beloved son Riad Salameh?

In other word, Christians have had enough of Berri corruption.
The Shiite Unity with it's Berri corruption cannot be tolerated anymore.
We want a state.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
In other word, Christians have had enough of Berri corruption.
The Shiite Unity with it's Berri corruption cannot be tolerated anymore.
We want a state.

Make sure to vote him speaker again next elections ;)
If anything Christians had enough of your lies.
Or others like me who had enough of your dhimmism to hezbollah
They want Berri ? نفذ ثم اعترض
Pathetic

JB81

Legendary Member
Make sure to vote him speaker again next elections ;)
If anything Christians had enough of your lies.
Or others like me who had enough of your dhimmism to hezbollah
They want Berri ? نفذ ثم اعترض
Pathetic

I would explain why, but I don't waste my time with you