Maronite Patriarch calls for ‘active neutrality’ to unite and save Lebanon

Do you support the Neutrality pact proposed by Patriarch al Rahi ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nope, the "resistance" is not able to deter those flights. If they could, then the author of the tweet tayyoube wouldn't have needed to write it.

The flights are happening despite and because of the "resistance." The resistance is the cause, the flights are the effect. Eliminate the cause and you eliminate the effect.

In other words, active neutrality in the absence of the "resistance" would very much prevent those flights because Israel has no reason to fly over Lebanon if there are no terrorist organizations subservient to Iran threatening its existence.

That's what Patriarch Rai is calling for, my dear. Nshalla mfakkir there's active neutrality when there are majous terrorists squatting in the south? ??

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Nope, the "resistance" is not able to deter those flights. If they could, then the author of the tweet tayyoube wouldn't have needed to write it.

The flights are happening despite and because of the "resistance." The resistance is the cause, the flights are the effect. Eliminate the cause and you eliminate the effect.

In other words, active neutrality in the absence of the "resistance" would very much prevent those flights because Israel has no reason to fly over Lebanon if there are no terrorist organizations subservient to Iran threatening its existence.

That's what Patriarch Rai is calling for, my dear. Nshalla mfakkir there's active neutrality when there are majous terrorists squatting in the south? ??

So you mean a "weak" Hezballah is "threatening" the existence of mighty Israehell? This is new.

Anyways, let's say for argument sake, there is no resistance in Lebanon. And no one to threaten Israehell with a kitchen knife. Will Israehell not eye or tamper with our oil and gas resources and aim at encroaching into our territorial water to maximize its drilling?

Will Israehell withdraw from Lebanese lands still under occupation if not under the hits of resistance?

Ok, let me give you a small example. The resistance was at its peak before the withdrawal in 2000. After 2000, the resistance has not been as active as it used to be. Has Israehell found incentive in such behavior of less resistance to respect itself and respect us to withdraw from the remaining lands? Israehell has not done so. It continues to occupy the remaining lands. Doesnt this send a signal that for the remaining lands to be liberated, the resistance must resume its attacks like it used to before 2000? Why is Israehell still occupying some Lebanese lands?

Reply in a logical and mature way or otherwise forget it because I wont reply to childish BS.

Don’t you have anything else in your life else Israel or what’s going on in Iran ?

Seriously don’t you see that the world is having fun on us now and each conference is about begging ?

All what you are doing is a HUGE FAVOR to Israel by removing Lebanon from the economic and innovation map - this is now OPEN BAR for them. Latest example poor Lebanese e-commerce had to stop selling on WIX.COM - why do you hate that much Lebanon and obsessive about killing this country ? Is it because you feel unjustly represented ?

Think about it...one must really hate his country to do all what you are doing against it

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Don’t you have anything else in your life else Israel or what’s going on in Iran ?

Seriously don’t you see that the world is having fun on us now and each conference is about begging ?

All what you are doing is a HUGE FAVOR to Israel by removing Lebanon from the economic and innovation map - this is now OPEN BAR for them. Latest example poor Lebanese e-commerce had to stop selling on WIX.COM - why do you hate that much Lebanon and obsessive about killing this country ? Is it because you feel unjustly represented ?

Think about it...one must really hate his country to do all what you are doing against it

Yawns...your solution is to submit to the enemy and beg from him.

Yawns...your solution is to submit to the enemy and beg from him.
Ahahah submit !? Yeah the UAE has submitted...I don’t see one being more an enemy than the other.

Do you have dignity when you barely grow potatoes and beg food from the world ? Thank you for removing us from the economic and technology wars, Israel loves you without you knowing

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ahahah submit !? Yeah the UAE has submitted...I don’t see one being more an enemy than the other.

Do you have dignity when you barely grow potatoes and beg food from the world ? Thank you for removing us from the economic and technology wars, Israel loves you without you knowing

Grow potatoes? Do you grow potatoes? You eat the potatoes I grow in the Beqaa. You barely grow your potatoes. I do in abundance. I have a farm. I can send you a basket if you are hungry, to feed your kids. Haram.

Grow potatoes? Do you grow potatoes? You eat the potatoes I grow in the Beqaa. You barely grow your potatoes. I do in abundance. I have a farm. I can send you a basket if you are hungry, to feed your kids. Haram.
Yes Indont grow potatoes because I studied hard to move forward- without disrespect to the farmers, this is not Lebanon. We are not that uneducated and we now lost all battles as if dignity is won through Katioushas.

You should have transformed after your success in getting the Israelis out ans moved to peace negotiations straight. But you don’t decide, your boss in Iran does - you are keeping us in stupid wars ans hate with the whole world on something we don’t care at all. In 2020 you can’t win without technology or innovative business.

I am 100% convinced you work for the Jews - you succeeded in taking back Lebanon to the 18th century, not even in their dreams it could happen

Partition and nothing else - country is gone, living together is gone and can’t be recovered.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Yes Indont grow potatoes because I studied hard to move forward- without disrespect to the farmers, this is not Lebanon. We are not that uneducated and we now lost all battles as if dignity is won through Katioushas.

You should have transformed after your success in getting the Israelis out ans moved to peace negotiations straight. But you don’t decide, your boss in Iran does - you are keeping us in stupid wars ans hate with the whole world on something we don’t care at all. In 2020 you can’t win without technology or innovative business.

I am 100% convinced you work for the Jews - you succeeded in taking back Lebanon to the 18th century, not even in their dreams it could happen

Partition and nothing else - country is gone, living together is gone and can’t be recovered.

You are not bigger than a potato farmer. You looked down at others by saying they're not capable of planting potatoes. Look at you after it was proven you dont plant the potatoes you eat and others do. You cant plant potatoes and you see that as an achievement. You are enraged.

No partition, no peace and no anything you want until we want. Keep dying in rage. When Israehell was violating our land, it was Iran that rescued us. We arent going to bite the hand that fed us and drift apart after our land was liberated. There is something called loyalty and something called gratitude. You lack in both. We wont abandon our helper after we are free. Never. Our fate is tied to Iran forever. And nothing you or anyone bigger than you can do about it. Just in case, when you, your likes or your friends, internal or external feel like going rogue again, our bond with Iran will remain tighter always and forever for all eventualities. It is Shia power in unity. Same with the alliance between Amal and Hezballah, and the relations with the Alawites and the Assad royalty in Syria. Die in rage. Keep raging. It is fun to hear you raging.

You are not bigger than a potato farmer. You looked down at others by saying they're not capable of planting potatoes. Look at you after it was proven you dont plant the potatoes you eat and others do. You cant plant potatoes and you see that as an achievement. You are enraged.

No partition, no peace and no anything you want until we want. Keep dying in rage. When Israehell was violating our land, it was Iran that rescued us. We arent going to bite the hand that fed us and drift apart after our land was liberated. There is something called loyalty and something called gratitude. You lack in both. We wont abandon our helper after we are free. Never. Our fate is tied to Iran forever. And nothing you or anyone bigger than you can do about it. Just in case, when you, your likes or your friends, internal or external feel like going rogue again, our bond with Iran will remain tighter always and forever for all eventualities. It is Shia power in unity. Same with the alliance between Amal and Hezballah, and the relations with the Alawites and the Assad royalty in Syria. Die in rage. Keep raging. It is fun to hear you raging.
Ba3do 3am bye7kine 3a Iran, Israil, wa kel hel international politics....you are a lost case and a foreign agent.

Iran, Saudi, UAE, Syria, Cyprus, Israel, Sudan...all these are our neighbours and we are friend with everyone as Lebanon can’t live like this.

Iran is the worst country on earth and last thing I want is to be linked to these fanatics and hope Shah would come back.

Anyway I am not enraged and partition will be imposed on you and everyone else - there is no return and no war, no fight no drama required... in few months there would be no food in Lebanon as we import everything and foreign reserves are melting very quick - then Arab States would start helping Sunni, Iran would send food to starved Shiaa and Christians would as usual count on themselves and the huge strong diaspora that will be there. This is it

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ba3do 3am bye7kine 3a Iran, Israil, wa kel hel international politics....you are a lost case and a foreign agent.

Iran, Saudi, UAE, Syria, Cyprus, Israel, Sudan...all these are our neighbours and we are friend with everyone as Lebanon can’t live like this.

Iran is the worst country on earth and last thing I want is to be linked to these fanatics and hope Shah would come back.

Anyway I am not enraged and partition will be imposed on you and everyone else - there is no return and no war, no fight no drama required... in few months there would be no food in Lebanon as we import everything and foreign reserves are melting very quick - then Arab States would start helping Sunni, Iran would send food to starved Shiaa and Christians would as usual count on themselves and the huge strong diaspora that will be there. This is it

Do what pleases you.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So you mean a "weak" Hezballah is "threatening" the existence of mighty Israehell? This is new.

Anyways, let's say for argument sake, there is no resistance in Lebanon. And no one to threaten Israehell with a kitchen knife. Will Israehell not eye or tamper with our oil and gas resources and aim at encroaching into our territorial water to maximize its drilling?

Will Israehell withdraw from Lebanese lands still under occupation if not under the hits of resistance?

Ok, let me give you a small example. The resistance was at its peak before the withdrawal in 2000. After 2000, the resistance has not been as active as it used to be. Has Israehell found incentive in such behavior of less resistance to respect itself and respect us to withdraw from the remaining lands? Israehell has not done so. It continues to occupy the remaining lands. Doesnt this send a signal that for the remaining lands to be liberated, the resistance must resume its attacks like it used to before 2000? Why is Israehell still occupying some Lebanese lands?

Reply in a logical and mature way or otherwise forget it because I wont reply to childish BS.
Hostile terror organizations aided by self-designated enemy of Israel are always a threat, no matter how little or how big.

Israel has enough gas resources of its own. It is exporting NG. It also has a water surplus. You accuse them of stealing your water, but in reality they were supplying some southern villages with water up until 2006. Rmeish is one of them. Based on the fact that Israel has no shortage of resources, no, I do not think they will encroach on Lebanese territorial water. This does not take into account disputed areas (e.g. maritime border with Israel). As long as you refuse to demarcate borders, Israel has a right and duty to maximize drilling. Once borders are demarcated, then they can no longer drill outside Israeli waters. As it stands today, Israel is not sure where the border actually lies, as it has not been demarcated, so they cannot be responsible for drilling outside Israeli waters as it is not clear where Israeli waters end and Lebanese water begin. If you don't want them drilling in your waters, demarcate the border, and don't even think about encroaching on Israeli gas fields that are being utilized as we speak.

Israel is not occupying any Lebanese lands. What you consider Lebanese lands were occupied when they were under Syrian control. The issue of these lands, anyhow, is miniscule compared to other issues, and hold no strategic value to Israel. In any case, the land-for-peace formula is one that Israel has engaged in, in the past, and there's no reason to think why it is not possible in the future. However, Lebanon needs to affirm these lands as Lebanese, by presenting documents to the UN, otherwise they are still Syrian lands.

Alleged strength of Hizbullah has nothing to do with Israeli behavior. Even if Hizbullah had 10 soldiers and a pellet gun, they would remain a threat. So Israel is not obliged to give in to terrorist threats. You refuse to sign peace and your ultimate goal is destruction of Israel, so why would they withdraw? On the other side, Israel's ultimate goal is to live peacefully with neighbors, rather than to seek their complete destruction. But if said neighbors do not wish to live in peace with Israel, then complete destruction will achieve the same goal. I do not see Israel attacking random Arabs / Muslims, in fact, I see Israel reaching out and building economic and military partnership with Arab neighbors. The same is possible for Lebanon. However, the key difference is that these Arab nations are not sponsoring terrorist organizations hell-bent on destruction of Israel.

4 paragraphs without trolling you... 3ish bhal ni3mi ?