• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lots of rumours circulating... people heard planes, and the place that blew up certainly had fireworks... bass the explosion is massive!
Fireworks? Or a weapons cache to HA ?

A single, massive explosion, like the one we just saw is a air strike. I have absolutely no doubt about this, and I heard the planes over the METN areas before and after the explosions.

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Now rumours of an Israeli strike on a HA weapons depot... on whatsapp... other news saying it’s fireworks

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

Guys? this is obviously an Airstrike.
    The shape of the explosion, and the sound of the airplanes flying over before and after. Why is everybody saying fireworks ??????
    Hezbollah weapons? what was there it that Hangar?

V

vicking747

this is NOT an explosion from an air strike but rather the explosion of a huge chimical container or... a small nuclear weapon non radioactive

cedarheart

cedarheart

Legendary Member
    some are reporting that first there was a fire then an explosion. If that's true then definitely not an airstrike
    let's wait and see...

Raficoo

Raficoo

Moments before the explosion real close, you can see the sparks from (possibly?) fireworks

V

vicking747

The small explosions could be weapons such as anti aircraft. I doubt it is fireworks, usually fireworks accidents would make different sounds and colours. This is clearly a weapon depot

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The small explosions could be weapons such as anti aircraft. I doubt it is fireworks, usually fireworks accidents would make different sounds and colours. This is clearly a weapon depot
    The smoke was very colorful though. It was red.

NewLebanon

NewLebanon

weapons depot does not explode all in one go like this

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There were colours

V

vicking747

Really looks like a nuclear blast but I am sure it is an accident, gaz tanker ?

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Guys, let's not channel our inner Sherlock Holmes. We will know eventually know the cause behind the explosion.
    Let's just wait.

There are two possible scenarios:
    1-Israel bombed Hizbullah's weapons' depot.
    2-Our government is so corrupt and incompetent it can't keep us safe form fireworks.

Last edited:
    Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    عَلِمَ "ليبانون ديبايت" أن "العنبر رقم 12 كان يضم مواد شديدة الانفجار يُرجح أنها من نوع "C4" اكتشفها جهاز امني بالصدفة قبل ثلاثة اسابيع".

وأشارت المصادر الى أن أمر قضائي من احد قضاة الامور المستعجلة منع أي كان من الدخول الى العنبر رقم 12.

ولفتت المصادر الى أن الجهاز الأمني خابر النيابة العامة الاستئنافية في بيروت التي احالت الامر الى النيابة العامة التميزية.