• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Abu, take this to the bank and exchange it for dollars: this isn't about shoubatis any more, nor Aoun for that matter, they are irrelevent. The explosion has moved lebanon to a totally different political zone. And this time it is about either HA's armed status or the face of the country as we know it. Who do you figure will be able to survive an architected war over those arms? Not HA for sure. Nasrallah knows it, this is his most fears. So why play along the deadly game?

Again, the military force of the Resistance, is a strategic issue. The only way it can disappear, is if it is replaced by a strategic counterpart, that serves even better purposes.

That ,of course, cannot be done through Jeajea3at, nor by “Lebanese Falsafet” conclusions, but through an international deal, that would be carried on over a decade or two, through gradual steps that would ensure safe guarantees to all Parties involved.

Do not be carried on by loud and lame voices you hear day in day out on TVs...those are irrelevant.

And I wouldn’t misinterpret the silence of some, as either fear or surrender.

What’s relevant, is what big players decide and how they decide to implement it.

And since war is not an option for anyone, then you can guess where things will be heading next.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Abu, take this to the bank and exchange it for dollars: this isn't about shoubatis any more, nor Aoun for that matter, they are irrelevent. The explosion has moved lebanon to a totally different political zone. And this time it is about either HA's armed status or the face of the country as we know it. Who do you figure will be able to survive an architected war over those arms? Not HA for sure. Nasrallah knows it, this is his most fears. So why play along the deadly game?
2006 comes back to mind, the western powers planned for an outcome, yet it turned out to be the opposite
People are planning on both sides...no outcome is ever guaranteed

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
2006 comes back to mind, the western powers planned for an outcome, yet it turned out to be the opposite
People are planning on both sides...no outcome is ever guaranteed
The only certain outcome is the utter destruction of Lebanon. This much should be known by everyone, on any side.

cokezero

HA dug a deep hole by not compromising with Berri on corruption.

They are wiping out all their achievements by backing corruption. The weapons were tolerated, even accepted as necessary. Once viewed as freedom fighters , now viewed as oppression.
Where did the idea that HA want to fight the corruption originate? Everyone keeps talking about this compromise we cover your corruption and we get to keep our weapons but has HA ever shown that they cared about the corruption in the country?

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Here is a small idea that is worth considering:

It was reported that Macron called Trump and convinced him that Lebanon reached a point where, if Western Nation do not stand by him, could move Eastward.

Now of course, Shoubatis and other losers, interpreted the West’s rush to Lebanon, as a rush to embolden and empower them.

Reality is undoubtedly much more complex.

So what’s that West’s rush’s purpose?

Is it to sway Lebanon completely towards the Western hemisphere, or is it to strike a deal for a certain share with the East (Russia-China)? Which might explain Zarif’s rush to meet?...Dunno...But to this date, the East’s silence is deafening.

And I can hardly interpret it as “indifference”.

Just few thoughts worth considering...or maybe not.

Thucydides

Where did the idea that HA want to fight the corruption originate? Everyone keeps talking about this compromise we cover your corruption and we get to keep our weapons but has HA ever shown that they cared about the corruption in the country?

Its one of the aouny delusuons

How else can aounis justify changing their principles in 2006 a whole 180 degrees from morning into night just like that

Shared delusional disorder when one aouni comes up with an absurd idea like hezbollah wants to fight corruption disregarding the fact that they are of the parties that gets most benefit out of it

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Again, the military force of the Resistance, is a strategic issue. The only way it can disappear, is if it is replaced by a strategic counterpart, that serves even better purposes.

That ,of course, cannot be done through Jeajea3at, nor by “Lebanese Falsafet” conclusions, but through an international deal, that would be carried on over a decade or two, through gradual steps that would ensure safe guarantees to all Parties involved.

Do not be carried on by loud and lame voices you hear day in day out on TVs...those are irrelevant.

And I wouldn’t misinterpret the silence of some, as either fear or surrender.

What’s relevant, is what big players decide and how they decide to implement it.

And since war is not an option for anyone, then you can guess where things will be heading next.

The only factual resistance the resistance is doing since 2000 is resisting against us progressing towards normalization. The resistance rhetoric, while leaving The Berri from Hell aside, that led us to where we are today, does not work anymore . What can be a more "strategic issue" other than the wellbeing of the country? You've just being nuked and still repeat "strategic issue" when these arms, from now on, are so tightly related to the explosion, at least in the minds of the majority of lebanese, even if HA la naqata lahou wa la jamalon bel mawdou3? Can any strategic issue get us any worse?

HA's weapons are now a de facto anti-strategic issue. I keep repeating this but no one seems to get it: this is where the explosion has now moved us, even if HA IS TOTALLY INNOCENT OF HAVING ANY MISSILES OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE EXPLOSION, ZERO GUILT.
From now on the arms will be the means to destroy Lebanon, sha2a man sha2a wa aba man aba, that's how the game looks to be run. I'm surprised sharp guys like you still do not see it.

Add to the above that ma 2eloun 3aze ba2a those arms against Israel. And they have been like "ma 2eloun 3aze" since the year 2000. They brought 2006 war and a deteriorating general condition for the entire country ever since. What strategic benefit did they serve us, are serving us, will serve us, when Israel is still where Israel is, doing what Israel always does, while you are only going, sorry, I mean rushing, from bad to worse? Strategic Issue?

Deservedly or not, by the hour, Aoun is also losing much of his popularity within the not so hardcore FPM base. In any upcoming elections, if these will ever see the light and take place, FPM will be dramatically decimated. The entire political map will look differently. We're driving at the speed of light into a dark tunnel, and HA's arms are the top issue knot that will be played by evil powers against all of us. Syria's war is over, Iraq's war is over? Anyone, Roger? lak weinak ya roger?

latinorange

Lets see.
The world is ruled by the USA and Israel.
Biggest threat to the empire is China.

The way i see it, the US is preparing the ground for a total war against China on all fronts. They will start with a 10 year strategy to weaken China using;
- Sanctions based on espionage claims
- Boycott of technological companies
- Creating political instability
- Fomenting disputes with its neighbors
+ ruthless media campaign, flase flag crap and smear campaigns...

Once China is weak enough they will create an internal opposition and start war from the inside and then invade, spread a lethal virus or simply nuke them, like they did to Japan. They will then split China, create a uyghur muslim state in the west, and independent Tibet, a bunch of southern tribal states, an independent Manchuria, inner Mongolia is annexed by Mongolia and a modern western style Rep of China along the coast which is 1/10 of the original size of China.

Now what does Lebanon have to do with that?
NFI...no fking idea...
But since Israel is also involved with the USA and Iran has just signed a long term strategic alliance with China it seems reasonable to get rid of HA for good. So i assume that France will deploy the army under the blast pretext, they will set up base and eventually bring in more men. At some stage a false flag HA attack targeting a french boat will lead to war in which Israel, France and inside traitors trained by the french will attack HA and occupy SL.

Sound good?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lets see.

Sound good?

I think not. There will be no french fries. Lebanese batata maslou2a, perhaps puré, yes. But to be fair, the french are here, at least I hope, in an attempt to prevent it. For them, there's Total, and some juice still to extract. How much the Americans also are on the same friendly brainwave remains to see.