• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
بو عاصي لـmtv:
بعد انفجار المرفأ أدعو رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون إلى الإستقالة

عضو تكتل "الجمهورية القويّة" النائب بيار بو عاصي لـ
mtv:
ما حصل في مرفأ بيروت نتيجة الإهمال والمسؤول الأوّل هو رئيس الجمهوريّة الذي كان يعلم ولم يقم بأيّ خطوة

• Advertisement
  • cokezero

cokezero

I understand you may not like tayyar or anything related to it or anyone who doesn’t have a bad opinion about them
    But, do you understand and see the mafia ruling us, on both sides of the isle?
    I do, I don't support anyone, and I don't even consider the Tayyar to be the worst political party, Amal and FM are far worse in my book.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Every time I think of this miserable mediocrity we have in parliament and these vulgar politicians who always make their stupidity the issue, I cant help kicking myself for waiting until I was ten years old to consider this damned country a total write-off.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Every time I think of this miserable mediocrity we have in parliament and these vulgar politicians who always make their stupidity the issue, I cant help kicking myself for waiting until I was ten years old to consider this damned country a total write-off.
    They should remain silent because someone is not unfairly attacking the President in this transnational time. Christians must negotiate from a weak position... just like he made us weak in 1990

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They should remain silent because someone is not unfairly attacking the President in this transnational time. Christians must negotiate from a weak position... just like he made us weak in 1990
    Is not unfairly or is unfairly?

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The President is being targeted by the mafia. His mps should remain silent, right?
    I didn't reply to you to start a discussion that leads nowhere but simply to check with you whether you meant to write " not unfairly" or just "unfairly" so I know which way to interpret what you wrote. That is all.
    To reply to this current question of yours, what they should or should not do is up to them, However remaining silent is not exactly a thing I expect of mediocre politicians anywhere. What else do they have to offer anyway!

Pierre Bou Assi - Historical interview - #غول_الموت
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    A must watch
    Start to finish.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    Indabo...

ردّ النائب زياد أسود على نائب القوات بيار بو عاصي عبر تغريدة جاء فيها:

"عندما تجلس مكان جماعة جعجع تحت آرمة قوات ترى صورة الحقير بلباس العفو و ترى صورة القتيل على ادراج قصر الدم.ثم ياتيك غول لم يشبع من عظام رفاقه فامتهن القتل اليومي هواية سياسية على كل من يمسك صليبه في مجتمع امنه المسيحي مقبرة بحر و تراب،عون تفجر بوجهه اما جعجع فملك المتفجرات و آمرها."

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    عون: ادعو المتضررين من انفجار المرفأ الى التمسك بأرضهم ومنازلهم وبهوية مدينتهم بيروت وعملية تعويض المتضررين ستكون سريعة وفعالة ومنصفة
    At the rate of $200 per month? He should check with كنعان الافلاطون

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Indabo...

"عندما تجلس مكان جماعة جعجع تحت آرمة قوات ترى صورة الحقير بلباس العفو و ترى صورة القتيل على ادراج قصر الدم.ثم ياتيك غول لم يشبع من عظام رفاقه فامتهن القتل اليومي هواية سياسية على كل من يمسك صليبه في مجتمع امنه المسيحي مقبرة بحر و تراب،عون تفجر بوجهه اما جعجع فملك المتفجرات و آمرها."

Ne7ke el sara7a
    Pierre Bou Assi fach khel2 ktir 3alam liom..

LF are milking it very smartly
    They’re going to sweep the Christian areas next elections for sure.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Indabo...

the lebanese forces realize very well that there the Lebanese mind in general and the Christian mind in particular is in a coma. you can see this from many members on this very forum. shamelessly, they have no issues siding with murderer/killer/assassin/thief/warlord/etc with zero achievements in the government.. against someone like GB, hardworking, not a single drop of blood on his hands etc..

this people of ours cannot be saved; it is just matter of time it seems. extinction is well on the way and the clock is always ticking.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @jamil_el_sayyed​

·
    2h

إلى المحقق العدلي القاضي فادي صوّان: من إستشهدوا وجُرحوا وتشرّدوا بإنفجار المرفأ كان يمكن أن يكونوا أولادك وإخوتك وأهلك لو كانوا قاطنين أو مارّين هناك بالصدفة، لا تدع أحداً يسيطر عليك ويجرّك للتزوير كما فعل مدعي عام التمييز سعيد ميرزا مع الياس عيد وصقر صقر، لا ترحم أحداً منهم...

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Here is very detailed article..

----
    A Hidden Tycoon, African Explosives, and a Loan from a Notorious Bank: Questionable Connections Surround Beirut Explosion Shipment
    by OCCRP and Partners 21 August 2020

In their joint investigation spanning ten countries, reporters found that:

• Igor Grechushkin did not own the Rhosus but was merely leasing it through an offshore company registered in the Marshall Islands. Instead, documents show that the true owner of the Rhosus was Charalambos Manoli, a Cypriot shipping magnate. Manoli denies this, but declined to provide documents to back up his claim.
    • Manoli owned the ship through a company registered in the notoriously secretive jurisdiction of Panama, which received its mail in Bulgaria. He registered it in Moldova, a land-locked Eastern European country that is notorious as a jurisdiction with lax regulations for vessels that fly its “flag of convenience.” To do this, he worked through another of his companies, Geoship, one of a handful of officially recognized firms that set foreign owners up with Moldovan flags. Then, yet another Manoli company, this one based in Georgia, certified the ship as seaworthy — even though it was in such bad shape it was impounded in Spain days later.
    • At the time of the Rhosus’ last voyage, Manoli was in debt to FBME, a Lebanese-owned bank that lost multiple licenses for alleged money laundering offenses, including helping the Shia militant group Hezbollah and a company linked to Syria’s weapons of mass destruction program. At one stage, the Rhosus was offered up as collateral to the bank.
    • The ultimate customer for the ammonium nitrate on the ship, a Mozambican explosives factory, is part of a network of companies previously investigated for weapons trafficking and allegedly supplying explosives used by terrorists.The factory never tried to claim the abandoned material.
    • The intermediary for the shipment, a British company that was dormant at the time, convinced a Lebanese judge in 2015 to get the ammonium nitrate tested for quality with the intent of claiming it. The stockpile was found to be in poor condition, and the company, Savaro Limited, did not try to take back the ammonium nitrate in the end.