• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@LBpresidency

·
9h

توضيحا لعدم توقيع الرئيس عون مشاريع مراسيم اعفاء ٣ مدراء عامين: هيئة التشريع والاستشارات اعتبرت ان المشاريع لم تتخذ في مجلس الوزراء ولم تعرض عليه، وقرار المجلس مبدئي او مرجعي ولا يغني عن صدور مراسيم فردية اسمية، وعليه فإن الرئيس لن يوقع طالما لم تصدر عن المجلس قرارات اسميا وفرديا

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
9h

توضيحا لعدم توقيع الرئيس عون مشاريع مراسيم اعفاء ٣ مدراء عامين: هيئة التشريع والاستشارات اعتبرت ان المشاريع لم تتخذ في مجلس الوزراء ولم تعرض عليه، وقرار المجلس مبدئي او مرجعي ولا يغني عن صدور مراسيم فردية اسمية، وعليه فإن الرئيس لن يوقع طالما لم تصدر عن المجلس قرارات اسميا وفرديا

khalli yendabo, it is clear that the aoun is protecting his guy
this is no more a president but Don Corleone

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
On a serious note, seems like everybody is investigation the port explosion except the lebanese judiciary...! Walaw, not one press conference on where we got to in the investigations? Ya khayye issue a statement saying we didn’t find sh!t...! Say something....

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

Awta w Awsakh President in the history of this country
You need to know how he thinks
He has Jreisaty on his side finding him constitutional backdoors to advance his agenda while he drags and employs his signature in return for favors and gain elsewhere
Ya3neh he will sign the dismissal only after he can leverage something in return from the other political actors.
zalameh aneneh wesekh who's a slave to his own selfishness

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Awta w Awsakh President in the history of this country
You need to know how he thinks
He has Jreisaty on his side finding him constitutional backdoors to advance his agenda while he drags and employs his signature in return for favors and gain elsewhere
Ya3neh he will sign the dismissal only after he can leverage something in return from the other political actors.
zalameh aneneh wesekh who's a slave to his own selfishness

The funny part is that they commemorate Aug 7 every year and the khezmatshi Jreysati who was prosecutor at the time and sent many young people to jail is their adviser.

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
The funny part is that they commemorate Aug 7 every year and the khezmatshi Jreysati who was prosecutor at the time and sent many young people to jail is their adviser.

Badreh will not get dismissed until Aoun gets guarantees that he will name the replacement
ya3ne ti ti ti metel ma re7teh jiti

Badreh b rou7 w biejeh badreh teneh ma7alo

elias-aj

Legendary Member

You're quick in reaching this kind of conclusions. The guy is being prosecuted, I don't see how he's being protected by the presidency. If anything, had the presidency wanted to offer the guy a favor, it could have issued an illegal decree to remove him that any decent lawyer could have then challenged.

You guys don't like Aoun, Ok, but please give us a break and do criticize where and when it's due. For instance, the silence regarding the formation of a new Government is something that PMA and FPM could be criticized about. Not the crap and bullshit MTV and other shitty media are spreading.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I might be wrong, (personally I don't remember him) but on one occasion the of aug 7 he represented Aoun and the ex-aounists were appalled because as they said he was the one who prosecuted them.
It needs more verification, but this is what I remember.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I might be wrong, (personally I don't remember him) but on one occasion the of aug 7 he represented Aoun and the ex-aounists were appalled because as they said he was the one who prosecuted them.
It needs more verification, but this is what I remember.

It was 3addoum
Jreisati was bel majles doustouri

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
They're both cut from the same cloth.

I wouldn't object to that
Jreisaty uses his expertise to find workarounds and constitutional exits as justification to his employer's practices

Anyway
we're beating around the bush
it's easy to blame everything on Jreisaty totally disregarding the fact that Jreisaty currently works for Aoun.
I wonder how long it'll take till everyone realizes that Aoun is in fact a devil and not the saint they think he is.

bel mal3a2a ya sadi2eh badna ncharebon yeha.