• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
no it is sheer incompetence by allouches, omars and other marouns who arent qualified to be there, dont do their jobs and lick their don’s asshole fir some halal cash. just like any other public workplace.

your pathetic attempt to yet again throw us off from the reality of this country by blaming the usual suspects is nothing but a lack of creativity, the end of line if you will :)
Maybe incompetent omars and maruns me7n. The alloushes are very much competent.

agnostic

Legendary Member
no it is sheer incompetence by allouches, omars and other marouns who arent qualified to be there, dont do their jobs and lick their don’s asshole fir some halal cash. just like any other public workplace.

This changes nothing to my post that you quoted : "Pompeo and CIA were very likely the mastermind of bringing the explosives that destroyed the Port of Beirut". Au contraire, the complexity of the operation to bring the explosives is way beyond the capacity of Lebanese corrupted allouches, omars and other marouns, whose decisions, only motivated by how much money they can make, can be easily bought and anticipated.

Therefore the only one pathetic is you and your me7n to absolve the USA, while Trump himself said before that following his Generals the explosion of Beirut port was an attack.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
This changes nothing to my post that you quoted : "Pompeo and CIA were very likely the mastermind of bringing the explosives that destroyed the Port of Beirut". Au contraire, the complexity of the operation to bring the explosives is way beyond the capacity of Lebanese corrupted allouches, omars and other marouns, whose decisions, only motivated by how much money they can make, can be easily bought and anticipated.

Therefore the only one pathetic is you and your me7n to absolve the USA, while Trump himself said before that following his Generals the explosion of Beirut port was an attack.
the allouches and omars and marouns had more than 6 years to do their jobs and defeat the safiha at their own game woooow!! yet they didnt... they were their usual useless peons who get paid for barely showing up, corrupt judges who dont do their work, unqualified workers who dont follow safety standards but are there because they sucked someones diick ilakh ilakh

echec et mat mon canard enrobé de miel :)

agnostic

Legendary Member
the allouches and omars and marouns had more than 6 years to do their jobs and defeat the safiha at their own game woooow!! yet they didnt... they were their usual useless peons who get paid for barely showing up, corrupt judges who dont do their work, unqualified workers who dont follow safety standards but are there because they sucked someones diick ilakh ilakh

I agree with you that Corrupted Alloushe = Corrupted Abu 'lAbed = Corrupted Marun, w kellon adrab men ba3D and they had all the DNA programming to be bought or manipulated to let the explosives be put down and kept in the Port.

But all this can't absolve those who brought these explosives, ya3ne your beloved CIA who are also with the Israelis behind triggering them.

agnostic

Legendary Member
So...the CIA brought these "explosives" to the Port and the Mossad triggered them?
Someone brought them, planned, paid and handled. It is physically inconceivable that no one paid the whole operation of bring the explosives, including the explosives and the bribery. And till now the western countries are not cooperating.

And yes someone very likely triggered them.

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Someone brought them, planned, paid and handled. It is physically inconceivable that no one paid the whole operation of bring the explosives, including the explosives and the bribery.
Who knew about those explosives all these years but did nothing to get rid of them?

And till now the western countries are not cooperating.
It's up to our judicial system to find the culprit; but as usual, the issue is being "laflifated" à la Libanaise.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Who knew about those explosives all these years but did nothing to get rid of them?
You know very well the answer. And I have just answered it few posts above. So try to be direct and stop tadheke. It is pain in the ass such level of discussion.

It's up to our judicial system to find the culprit; but as usual, the issue is being "laflifated" à la Libanaise.
The judiciary power insisted that the judge to be Christian. And when we had a judge with balls, the Judge Mazza7 who had no problem to defy the Safiha, the Batrak and several Xian officials including the minister of Justice fought him and forced him to dismiss. Thanks God Lebanon has at least the Lebanese Mighty Resistance who has no problem to defy any arrogances.

Again I repeat that all this change nothing the point that Lebanon is severely targeted by criminal activities of CIA and Mossad.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Why do our Lebanese Xian bros have always this need to defend the West, even for its criminal activities against our beloved country Lebanon?

So pity :(

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Why do our Lebanese Xian bros have always this need to defend the West, even for its criminal activities against our beloved country Lebanon?

So pity :(
I can only talk about my myself, but I see the West and East both as reprehensible and do not have any will to defend neither.

We cannot rule out the possibility that the nitrate arrived to Lebanon at the behest of a foreign entity. In fact, I find the idea that it was meant to be smuggled into Syria to fund the insurgents there highly plausible. Still, this doesn't excuse the fact that we left this massive bomb sitting in our docks for years, all the while delaying its removal for whatever reason until it went off... This is on us, not on any foreign power.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I can only talk about my myself, but I see the West and East both as reprehensible and do not have any will to defend neither.

We cannot rule out the possibility that the nitrate arrived to Lebanon at the behest of a foreign entity. In fact, I find the idea that it was meant to be smuggled into Syria to fund the insurgents there highly plausible. Still, this doesn't excuse the fact that we left this massive bomb sitting in our docks for years, all the while delaying its removal for whatever reason until it went off... This is on us, not on any foreign power.
Tu as tout faux mais je te répondrai plus tard.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

@LBpresidency

·
14h

الرئيس عون أمل في ان يساهم مبلغ الـ100 مليار ليرة الذي صرف بناء لطلبه عبر مرسوم بتاريخ 23 ايلول 2020 في التخفيف من معاناة متضرري انفجار المرفأ في بيروت 1/2
++++
الرئيس عون يؤكد متابعة العمل على تأمين مبلغ 150 مليار إضافي لمبلغ ال 100 مليار ليرة، لتغطية باقي كلفة اصلاح المنازل المتضررة جراء انفجار المرفأ في بيروت 2/2

agnostic

Legendary Member

Even if the 2700 ammonium nitrate was meant to be smuggled to Syrian, someone brought them. Nobody except the West could be behind such complex operation. This is also corroborated by the non cooperation of the "international community" with the Lebanese investigation that is now in complete stagnation. And not to forget the western fleets that is always controlling the Lebanese shores for the sake of Israel, and that let the dubious shipment of explosives be unloaded in Beirut port.

Pity that to blame and accuse HA, some Lebanese are very quick. But to question the criminal and hostile activities of the West against Lebanon, the Lebanese turn blind eyes.

Still, this doesn't excuse the fact that we left this massive bomb sitting in our docks for years, all the while delaying its removal for whatever reason until it went off... This is on us, not on any foreign power.
I have never denied the fact that corrupted Lebanese have the consciousness and clairvoyance of apes.

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Even if the 2700 ammonium nitrate was meant to be smuggled to Syrian, someone brought them.
Smuggled to Syrians from Beirut Port ?? Everyone knows that Hezbollah have their men in the Port.

According to reports, the size of the explosion was the result of 700 to 1,000 tonnes.

Who knew about the missing 1700 to 2000 tonnes? Who took them? The Syrian opposition? Daesh? Al Nusra? Ta7rir el cham? 3osbat al Ansar?

Nobody except the West could be behind such complex operation.

True, but they usually do not leave traces of their action.

This is also corroborated by the non cooperation of the "international community" with the Lebanese investigation that is now in complete stagnation.

Are you with a United Nations-led investigation into Beirut Port explosion?

And not to forget the western fleets that is always controlling the Lebanese shores for the sake of Israel, and that let the dubious shipment of explosives be unloaded in Beirut port.
The 6th fleet unloaded those "dubious shipment of explosives"?

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
Smuggled to Syrians from Beirut Port ?? Everyone knows that Hezbollah have their men in the Port.

According to reports, the size of the explosion was the result of 700 to 1,000 tonnes.

Who knew about the missing 1700 to 2000 tonnes? Who took them? The Syrian opposition? Daesh? Al Nusra? Ta7rir el cham? 3osbat al Ansar?
[....]
The 6th fleet unloaded those "dubious shipment of explosives"?.

Western fleets and forces under the Unifil banners are controlling anything entering and unloaded in Beirut port. still you accuse and blame HA.

Are you with a United Nations-led investigation into Beirut Port explosion?
No thanks. We already tried it with the STL.
In any case, the "international community" ya3ne your beloved West are not cooperating with the Lebanese investigations done by the proKataeb Judge Sawwan.

Another point that corroborates the well shaped scheme behind the explosion of Beirut Port is the presence of 1 Million USD fireworks, who were extraordinarily kept there for more than a decade.