• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

agnostic

Legendary Member
كشف الأمين العام لحزب الله السيّد حسن نصر الله أنّه تم الانتهاء من التحقيقين اللذين أجراهما الجيش اللبناني وقوى الأمن، مُستعينين بخبراء أميركيين وفرنسيين، «ألا يحقّ للشعب الاطلاع على التحقيق طالما أنّه انتهى؟
هل الانفجار ناتج من صواريخ أو أسلحة أو مواد عسكرية مُتفجرة؟ هل كان هناك شيء عسكري شكّل مادة للانفجار؟ هل هو عمل تخريبي، عدواني أم إهمال؟ من أتى بالنيترات ولمصلحة من؟ لماذا إبقاء الحقيقة مخفية؟». والمسؤولية تقع أيضاً على المحقق العدلي، القاضي فادي صوّان، فـ«واضح أنّه لا يُقارب هذه الأسئلة ولا يوضح للناس ويتّجه إلى تحميل المسؤوليات الإدارية، كأنّ يعتبر أن الموضوع هو إهمال»

Rafidi

Legendary Member
كشف الأمين العام لحزب الله السيّد حسن نصر الله أنّه تم الانتهاء من التحقيقين اللذين أجراهما الجيش اللبناني وقوى الأمن، مُستعينين بخبراء أميركيين وفرنسيين، «ألا يحقّ للشعب الاطلاع على التحقيق طالما أنّه انتهى؟
هل الانفجار ناتج من صواريخ أو أسلحة أو مواد عسكرية مُتفجرة؟ هل كان هناك شيء عسكري شكّل مادة للانفجار؟ هل هو عمل تخريبي، عدواني أم إهمال؟ من أتى بالنيترات ولمصلحة من؟ لماذا إبقاء الحقيقة مخفية؟». والمسؤولية تقع أيضاً على المحقق العدلي، القاضي فادي صوّان، فـ«واضح أنّه لا يُقارب هذه الأسئلة ولا يوضح للناس ويتّجه إلى تحميل المسؤوليات الإدارية، كأنّ يعتبر أن الموضوع هو إهمال»

I have a feeling Sayyed Hassan knows the LA and ISF are not revealing their investigations in order to cover up what really happened and under foreign pressure. I feel he likely knows there was a foreign party or country responsible for the explosion and the security bodies know too and their investigations have reached that conclusion. Apparently, a foreign party has a hand in what happened whether through a direct attack or through sabotage by their agents. Either way, someone doesnt want the security agencies to let the people know. This is a crime on its own. And for how long will the leadership of an institution that will naturally change hands in terms of leadership continue to hide the facts. Hiding the facts and the investigations are criminal acts that would have whoever is committing such an unpatriotic act culpable in covering up on the crime and should be punished.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I have a feeling Sayyed Hassan knows the LA and ISF are not revealing their investigations in order to cover up what really happened and under foreign pressure. I feel he likely knows there was a foreign party or country responsible for the explosion and the security bodies know too and their investigations have reached that conclusion. Apparently, a foreign party has a hand in what happened whether through a direct attack or through sabotage by their agents. Either way, someone doesnt want the security agencies to let the people know. This is a crime on its own. And for how long will the leadership of an institution that will naturally change hands in terms of leadership continue to hide the facts. Hiding the facts and the investigations are criminal acts that would have whoever is committing such an unpatriotic act culpable in covering up on the crime and should be punished.

In their mental software :
-Loving Iran and honoring martyr Soleimani are signs of lack of patriotism.
- But honoring mass murderer white men and turning a blind eye to the massive explosion of Beirut port in order to disculpate the Jewry are acts of patriotism

# HA worship God and work to build the Lebanon that pleases God.
# Anti-HA worship Jevil and work to build a Lebanon that displeases God.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
In their mental software :
-Loving Iran and honoring martyr Soleimani are signs of lack of patriotism.
- But honoring mass murderer white men and turning a blind eye to the massive explosion of Beirut port in order to disculpate the Jewry are acts of patriotism

# HA worship God and work to build the Lebanon that pleases God.
# Anti-HA worship Jevil and work to build a Lebanon that displeases God.

But Nasrallah was the first person to rule out an Israeli attack

agnostic

Legendary Member
But Nasrallah was the first person to rule out an Israeli attack

Suppose what you are saying is entirely true which is not, how does it justify that you (Jewry side people) condone to not unveil the result of the technical investigations obtained by LA and ISF?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Many of the ISF officials and maybe judges are on UK's payroll...kil shi wered. Min: 31:00 onwards...

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Suppose what you are saying is entirely true which is not, how does it justify that you (Jewry side people) condone to not unveil the result of the technical investigations obtained by LA and ISF?

I'm not justifying anything
The Lebanese deserve to know the entirety of the truth of what really happened at the port, starting from an explanation about the existence of these materials in such place a couple of hundred meters away from domestic areas, all the way to how the explosion was triggered.

As for Nasrallah, He did rule out an Israeli attack on his first speech after the explosion.

Personally,
I cannot but spot massive incompetence within the army leading to the explosion.
Majles a3la lal dife3 receives a message of an imminent threat at the port and the description of the materials and then treats it like nothing.
Previous Army leadership receives a report of over 2.5 tons of ammonia at the port then proceeds to suggest selling them to a very specific named company and forgets about it.

I feel like high ranking generals and staff within the army are trying to hide their involvement and incompetence and not 'cover for Israelis' as you're suggesting.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I'm not justifying anything
The Lebanese deserve to know the entirety of the truth of what really happened at the port, starting from an explanation about the existence of these materials in such place a couple of hundred meters away from domestic areas, all the way to how the explosion was triggered.

As for Nasrallah, He did rule out an Israeli attack on his first speech after the explosion.

Personally,
I cannot but spot massive incompetence within the army leading to the explosion.
Majles a3la lal dife3 receives a message of an imminent threat at the port and the description of the materials and then treats it like nothing.
Previous Army leadership receives a report of over 2.5 tons of ammonia at the port then proceeds to suggest selling them to a very specific named company and forgets about it.

I feel like high ranking generals and staff within the army are trying to hide their involvement and incompetence and not 'cover for Israelis' as you're suggesting.

1. SHN did not and had not the ability to disculpate Israel. He just said that the information in his possession doesn't inculpate Israel.

2. If the Jewry is behind the explosion which is very likely to have happened, the West and their stooges will do everything to hide the truth.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
1. SHN did not and had not the ability to disculpate Israel. He just said that the information in his possession doesn't inculpate Israel.

2. If the Jewry is behind the explosion which is very likely to have happened, the West and their stooges will do everything to hide the truth.

1. Nobody asked Nasrallah to point fingers and suggest who's behind the explosion 2 days after it occurred
he could've easily said 'we'll wait for the investigations'.
His statement was fishy.

2. That's true. see point 1.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

معلومات المنار حول تحقيق انفجار المرفأ: لا عبوات ولا صاروخ ولا اعتداء خارجي​

السبت ٩ كانون الثاني ٢٠٢١ - 19:33​

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yitfaddal and say what he knows instead of hinting and keeping it vague. Aw y3irna skouto.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I can also tell you it was not a tsunami, not a hurricane and not a lightning bolt strike... we need to know what it was... mish what it was not.

Viral

Such a pity how a topic about a disaster that devastated a country and killed hundreds of its innocent citizens slides into becoming a topic a blame game on HA and SHN as if we ran out of places to look for the truth.

That’s how disoriented our society has become thanks to the electronic army that knew real well how to hit on our tribal and genetically inherited sectarian diseases…

O Brother

Legendary Member

This is literally "akel kharah" actually this is the definition of "akel kharah"

They say based on informations but they never tell you what this information is!?
This is called playing politics and withholding important informations from the public they claim to hold!

So either yeklou kharah or tell us about this "ma3loumet"..

If you have hard timme publishing it in your name for political reasons.. there are many ways to publish this info anonymously!

If not then this news from manar (hizb iran propaganda machine) is up to any kind of speculation one of them that Hizb-Iran trying remove any zionist involvement from the incident!

agnostic

Legendary Member
euf
@agnostic should object

Manar and the investigations may say whatever they wish, but I won't change my mind until they explain by A+B how these Ammonium Nitrate that costed around 1 million USD paid to the producer could ingenuously arrive to Lebanon to remain stored there for several years. Same goes with the Million USD equivalent of fireworks that were stored right next to the Ammonium Nitrate.

agnostic

Legendary Member
The words of SHN are for public consumption. If he knows something, he would say it.

If one knows something he is not allowed to say, how could he say it? Beside that he said that LA and some Security Institutions finished and transmitted their investigations. And this wasn't denied by the LA.

I stopped reading your post there.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If one knows something he is not allowed to say, how could he say it? Beside that he said that LA and some Security Institutions finished and transmitted their investigations. And this wasn't denied by the LA.

I stopped reading your post there.
Who isn’t allowing SHN to say something? his interests maybe? That of his allies? If the army commander is indeed the evil person you seem to portray him as, why not bypass him and just reveal the info?
Rubbish. This was a political speech. He kept things vague and hinted at something he knows nobody is able to get to, and relies on his loyal troops to spread speculations which only furthers the truth.