Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
I think Abbas Ibrahim knows information and he’s hiding it. Don’t think he’s directly involved in the explosion.
accomplice ? hiding evidence ? abstain from giving evidence? all this will incriminate him in public opinion even if he is innocent.
he should come forward to help the justice.

Rockies

Like Oct. 17?
Whatever u mean by this
All I can tell u is that I personally started to contact local politicians in my country to start lobbying against the Lebanese politicians - gov or parliament or civil servants. I told them to spare the sheep.

Rockies

Charbel kahi habib sami w samir w paula w marcel hayda thawrajeh 3a min? Fi afsad ajram akzabian mn ref2ato?
Check his twitter account. This guy is a moron and lost his temper.
The people who goes to street are the most hurted and the most truthful ones.

No one is allowed to label them zo3ran even if other thugs went to the street with them.

These are the real Lebanese who are under pressure even for basics.

JB81

Legendary Member

No one is allowed to label them zo3ran even if other thugs went to the street with them.

We are talking about him and his likes that hijack every protest and make it fails... the jall dib w nahr kalb folks

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

check this out :D :D

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
The only thing I am showing the politicians is the door. There are no more options, or discussions with politicians or partisans. Tried that, but psychopaths need different methods.
I will not spend any energy on a lost case, the only energy will be wasted on dethroning all of them with no exception. They are all guilty or accountable, as they all participated at différent degrees, including your beloved president in the demise of the state.

The attempt will likely fail, at least I would be proud that I tried.

then we can safely conclude that you are not any different from the ruling class when you want to pass accusations without any proofs.

see why our country is rotten? because most of the people are rotten.

how can one carry out such a judgment without a single shred of evidence? ...

what a travesty...

we do not know what caused the explosion, we have many theories and postulates, but nothing concrete so far, and that's all there is to it.