Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
then we can safely conclude that you are not any different from the ruling class when you want to pass accusations without any proofs.

see why our country is rotten? because most of the people are rotten.

how can one carry out such a judgment without a single shred of evidence? ...

what a travesty...

we do not know what caused the explosion, we have many theories and postulates, but nothing concrete so far, and that's all there is to it.

What caused the explosion is clear. The whole ruling psychopaths and their ruling ethics. The rest are all details.
All of them are accountable, and some are guilty. You are in no higher moral position to give anyone any lessons.
The party that you support voted Berri in and so y you are rotten like hell.
Results of starting to show. One election at a time.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
What caused the explosion is clear. The whole ruling psychopaths and their ruling ethics. The rest are all details.
All of them are accountable, and some are guilty. You are in no higher moral position to give anyone any lessons.
The party that you support voted Berri in and so y you are rotten like hell.
Results of starting to show. One election at a time.
what caused the explosion is the same that caused the war in 1975, the same that caused the massacres, the same that caused all the calamities that befell this country, the same that caused the collapse of the banking sector, etc.. and it is nothing other than the rotten minds and souls of its people. as long as you do not change and as long as you do not rise to become a thinking human being instead of an angry creature, you will be reliving that same cycle over and over, the names will change, but the story will repeat.

rise up to the level required to face your own future.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
what caused the explosion is the same that caused the war in 1975, the same that caused the massacres, the same that caused all the calamities that befell this country, and it is the rotten minds and souls of its people. as long as you do not change and as long as you do not rise to become a thinking human being instead of an angry creature, you will be reliving that same cycle over and over, the names will change, but the story will repeat.

rise up to the level required to face your own future.

Baseless bankrupt accusations.
You got no moral ground to preach. You start in your own backyard then I will listen to you.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Baseless bankrupt accusations.
impressive....
and to say that what started this discussion was you, insisting on dealing an extremely serious accusation without any shred of proof.
see what i mean when i say you are a people that does not deserve salvation? u just cannot see 2 minutes into the past or foresee few seconds into the future. the biggest calamity of all is the one that is striking the Lebanese intellect, if there ever was such a thing.

You got no moral ground to preach. You start in your own backyard then I will listen to you.
deep... to say the least.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
impressive....
and to say that what started this discussion was you, insisting on dealing an extremely serious accusation without any shred of proof.
see what i mean when i say you are a people that does not deserve salvation? u just cannot see 2 minutes into the past or foresee few seconds into the future. the biggest calamity of all is the one that is striking the Lebanese intellect, if there ever was such a thing.

impressive....

I m glad you are impressed, me, not so much.
Baseless accusations cutipie?
Did you vote nabih berri? Did you ally with ferzli and baath? Did you reinstate riad salemeh? All these rotten actions are accountable in politics and in history.
Now you are accusing the poor hungry over your corrupt practices? Shou hal wa2e7a.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Even ghassan rehbani in his interview with WAlid abboud said where was the LF eyes about that quantities of ammonium nitrate.
He said where was those who say that they are the protectors of Ashrafieh.
I am telling you the same where we’re the 7orrass elli ma binamo. Kano naymine wa mkayrine.
They are only accusing the orters that they didn’t done a good job.
For me LF did nothing and LF has failed to protect achrafieh.

Aegon

Even ghassan rehbani in his interview with WAlid abboud said where was the LF eyes about that quantities of ammonium nitrate.
I am telling you the same where we’re the 7orrass elli ma binamo. Kano naymine wa mkayrine.

Yes everyone failed to protect beirut, agreed. This was ofcourse on the news when it first came into port so everyone knew about it.
But who should be held accountable? It should be the ones that are/were in power and received official notice from security officers like General abbas ibrahim and others. Its as if, an engineer emails all of his superiors, including managers, directors, VP, President, CEO of a company warning of a massive enviromental leak or some massive safety hazard and nobody does anything about it or responds to the email. The massive "oil leak" or safety incident occurs (kills hundreds) for example and the paper trail exists. This is what it sounds like abbas ibrahim did and nobody did anything, from Hassan Diab to President Aoun to the waziir in the previous governement. If this happened in corporate america heads would roll starting from the top. You cannot really "fire" or blame someone from outside the company.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member

Ghassan rahbani looooool

Joe Lebanon

LOL! What an idiot! In what official capacity is LF supposed to do that? Do you want them to be a militia or not? You can’t have it both ways.
why didn’t Hassan Nasrallah - the terrorist Bassil delegated his role to - not do anything to protect Beirut?
the others have official roles and failed! You want a few Achrafieh residents to walk around at night and inspect port hangars? ya3ne you and JB81 are dumb and dumber! 😜🤪

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
This whole sharade shows that in the current system there is no real chain of command and accountability in the lebanese state. Which position is the highest?! Are positionless party leaders stronger than official leaders? (SHN vs Diab for ex, ....)
If after the death of 200 people they cannot move up the chain of power for questioning (not even arrests). Knowing this i can imagine what happened from the arrival to the explosion. It was just a warning about the Amonium Nitrate each zatta 3al tene for yrs to take action...in the end it was just a warning until it was not.
Thats what incompetence left unchecked for years does. If we cannot remove the "7asane" with a political decision the only solution is to VOTE them out and then prosecute them like there is no tomorrow la yet3allam 7ada to rely on 7asane anymore.

!Aoune32

This whole sharade shows that in the current system there is no real chain of command and accountability in the lebanese state. Which position is the highest?! Are positionless party leaders stronger than official leaders? (SHN vs Diab for ex, ....)
If after the death of 200 people they cannot move up the chain of power for questioning (not even arrests). Knowing this i can imagine what happened from the arrival to the explosion. It was just a warning about the Amonium Nitrate each zatta 3al tene for yrs to take action...in the end it was just a warning until it was not.
Thats what incompetence left unchecked for years does. If we cannot remove the "7asane" with a political decision the only solution is to VOTE them out and then prosecute them like there is no tomorrow la yet3allam 7ada to rely on 7asane anymore.

It is not the issue of the system but those in power abusing the system to get as much as they can from it. they keep on milking it. there is no accountability as people vote for the same retards. these retards know the people will not change so they keep on doing what they do.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
It is not the issue of the system but those in power abusing the system to get as much as they can from it. they keep on milking it. there is no accountability as people vote for the same retards. these retards know the people will not change so they keep on doing what they do.
Differentiating the system from the people in place is useless. The system was designed for these names in Taef so they would stop killing each others and everyone else. They are the system.
And easy on the "retarted" ...

!Aoune32

Differentiating the system from the people in place is useless. The system was designed for these names in Taef so they would stop killing each others and everyone else. They are the system.
And easy on the "retarted" ...

its not useless and any regime in place we will have the same problems due to people’s brains. you tend to blame the politicians eventhough it is the people who should be held accountable.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
its not useless and any regime in place we will have the same problems due to people’s brains. you tend to blame the politicians eventhough it is the people who should be held accountable.
People were already help accountable they cannot buy food, medicine, gas...have no water no electricity. They lost their futures and many are leaving. My duty as a citizen is not to hold people accountable it is to hold elected officials accountable and i can only do my part.

If you get manipulated and dumbed down over years you should wonder who did that! When i meet some Sunni or Shiite randomly we get along great but the people pushing agendas and propagandas into our heads are reponsible for the country being blocked. If you think its the population it means there is no hope and you should move on from even thinking about lebanon...what is lebanon? a mountain, coast and the people...im guessing you can find mountains and coasts elsewhere.

!Aoune32

People were already help accountable they cannot buy food, medicine, gas...have no water no electricity. They lost their futures and many are leaving. My duty as a citizen is not to hold people accountable it is to hold elected officials accountable and i can only do my part.

having no water and no electricity has been the norm for 25 years no change and yet they kept on voting for ‘same’ people. the gas and medicine is a new problem but they will get used to it and vote the same rats that got voted in 2018.