Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
having no water and no electricity has been the norm for 25 years no change and yet they kept on voting for ‘same’ people. the gas and medicine is a new problem but they will get used to it and vote the same rats that got voted in 2018.
we talked about this last time lets wait and see. Uni and Unions are showing a different outcome ...lets see next year

!Aoune32

وقع 30 نائباً، خلال الأسبوع الماضي، على طلب اتهام لعدد من زملائهم (علي حسن خليل، نهاد المشنوق، غازي زعيتر)، فضلا عن رئيس حكومة تصريف الأعمال حسان دياب والوزير السابق يوسف فنيانوس لاحتمال تورطهم في قضية تفجير مرفأ بيروت.

وأوضحت “المفكرة القانونية”، أنه نما إليها أن عدد النواب الموقعين تجاوز الخمسين. واعتبرتْ “المفكرة” هذا الطلب بمثابة مناورة احتيالية لتهريب هؤلاء من قبضة المحقق العدلي طارق بيطار، إذ ثمة أدلّة عدّة على الطّابع الاحتيالي لهذه المناورة:
الأول، أن طلب الاتهام يصدر بشكل خاص من نواب الكتل التي ينتمي إليها المطلوب اتهامهم من دون أن يتخذ أي قرار بحقهم داخل هذه الكتل.

الثاني، أنه يستند إلى إحالتيْ صوان وبيطار علما أن القوى السياسية التي ينتمي إليها هؤلاء النواب كانت اعتبرت الإحالة الأولى استهدافا سياسيا وسببا للتشكيك بحياديته كما أن العديد من الموقعين اعتبروا الإحالة الثانية غير وافية ولا تكفي لإثبات الشبهة مطالبين بيطار بإرسال المستندات والأدلة. فما عدا ما بدا؟

الثالث، أن المجلس الأعلى لمحاكمة الرؤساء والوزراء المنشأ في 1990 لم ينعقد يوما وثمة استحالة في توفر الغالبية المطلوبة لانعقاده اليوم (ثلثي النواب). وتاليا، فإن الطلب يرمي إلى فتح تحقيق موازٍ لتحقيق بيطار، بما يؤدي إلى التشويش على عمله وإلى تهريب المشتبه بهم من قبضته، لصالح محكمة وهمية.

bastards trying to save their people.

!Aoune32

Judges should close 2asr el 3adl and just sit at home
it is time for mass resignations and join the thawra.

bass ma fi rjel bhal balad.

agree. mafe rjel bel balad. after seeing this i would ****ing burn the parliament down. bas l 3alem metel ma 2elna bidalo sheep. khaliyoun neymin… yalla next!

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
they are all in it together. the 3 of them trying to defend each other. time for the people to step
up and turn the heat up in this case.

This is the father of the little girl Alexandra who passed away in the explosion... I can't even imagine what he is going through 1 year from the explosion and then he sees THIS happening.
The victims are being killed again, not only the 200 martyrs... not only the thousands of injured... but all of us who are emotionally attached to this city that got destroyed because of these criminals...

!Aoune32

This is the father of the little girl Alexandra who passed away in the explosion... I can't even imagine what he is going through 1 year from the explosion and then he sees THIS happening.
The victims are being killed again, not only the 200 martyrs... not only the thousands of injured... but all of us who are emotionally attached to this city that got destroyed because of these criminals...

correct. Paul is one of the heroes that got voted on the revolution list last elections. I would literally burn the whole country if that happened to me. no joke. nothing dearer than your children. Life isn’t supposed to take your children before you.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
When did this great man say so?
Labaika ya nassrallah

I don't think he did... yet.
Some HA Mps voted against rafe3 el 7assane... so I'm sure its to combat an american-zionist plot against the resistance, which I'm sure Sayyed will explain in the right time.

Labbayka ya sayyid 7asin.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
I don't think he did... yet.
Some HA Mps voted against rafe3 el 7assane... so I'm sure its to combat an american-zionist plot against the resistance, which I'm sure Sayyed will explain in the right time.

Labbayka ya sayyid 7asin.

Yes, and what kind of speech and convincing style would it be.

- would he be all quiet, with bedroom eyes and seductive flirty language, wetting every hajjeh that hears his silky voice and classical arabic?
- or would it be a manly yelling speech to fire up the testosterone in militants, where you can hear and see the droplets coming out of his angry mouth

Exciting anticipation moment we are all living. Thank you siyyid for that gift

!Aoune32

Yes, and what kind of speech and convincing style would it be.

- would he be all quiet, with bedroom eyes and seductive flirty language, wetting every hajjeh that hears his silky voice and classical arabic?
- or would it be a manly yelling speech to fire up the testosterone in militants, where you can hear and see the droplets coming out of his angry mouth

Exciting anticipation moment we are all living. Thank you siyyid for that gift

He wants to move the people of Khuzestan to KSA walaw. Its a US/Israeli plot mafe water in Iran.