Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well said Ghassan

اطلالاتك اصبحت مثيرة للشفقة، وكل ما تقوله أصبح دون معنى!
وأوكّد لك انّك لن تكون الّا صفحة سوداء من صفحات تاريخ لبنان يدرّسونها للأجيال القادمة فقط كي لا تتكرّر
#عهد_الامونيوم

vicking747

Well said Ghassan

اطلالاتك اصبحت مثيرة للشفقة، وكل ما تقوله أصبح دون معنى!
وأوكّد لك انّك لن تكون الّا صفحة سوداء من صفحات تاريخ لبنان يدرّسونها للأجيال القادمة فقط كي لا تتكرّر
#عهد_الامونيوم

It is so unfair. What did Aoun do wrong ? Since day one he is putting pressure to accelerate the justice. This idiot Ghassan, why he is not talking about Nassralah? Berry? Hariri ? They are all blocking justice and only Aoun is pushing it forward.
Just a coward who wants to make cheap gains on people’s emotions and blood.

Ashrafieh LF

It is so unfair. What did Aoun do wrong ? Since day one he is putting pressure to accelerate the justice. This idiot Ghassan, why he is not talking about Nassralah? Berry? Hariri ? They are all blocking justice and only Aoun is pushing it forward.
Then let him speak about Nasrallah and HA in the open! Instead of doing that Bassil told Nasrallah that he speaks on FPM behalf and whatever he accepts FPM accepts

JB81

Legendary Member

A piece of garbage like him like Hashash and Haddad and Sadeq

Khallihon ynab7o, next elections, will make them another surprise

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Is this guy on crack ?

I didn't listen to him, because I don't think he has something useful to say. But this is the first time I hear that he lost someone in the explosion.
When Ricardo Karam asked him if he knows the names of the victims, he failed to mention even one, even the little Alexa :(:(
This guy is all about selling BS and false hopes to the Lebanese people.
False hopes that benefit him and his bassil

alexa.png

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I didn't listen to him, because I don't think he has something useful to say. But this is the first time I hear that he lost someone in the explosion.
When Ricardo Karam asked him if he knows the names of the victims, he failed to mention even one, even the little Alexa :(:(

View attachment 24484

He has some nerves man
To equate whatever fictional object he lost that day to the losses of the victims and their families.

Remember this guy 2 days after the explosion was asked why he did nothing after he was thoroughly informed.
His answer was ‘c’était trop tard’.

what a disgusting piece of filth.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He has some nerves man
To equate whatever fictional object he lost that day to the losses of the victims and their families.

Remember this guy 2 days after the explosion was asked why he did nothing after he was thoroughly informed.
His answer was ‘c’était trop tard’.

what a disgusting piece of filth.
The existence of this party is a major threat to the Lebanese people, they are lunatic, disconnected from reality, they think they are the best while they are the worst, they want to control everything while they don't want to be responsible of anything, they are delusional, they live in denial and all they do is lying.

PS. Do you remember that in Bassil interview, he denied that the US ambassador pressured Aoun to extend to Salameh, while this news was told by no other than their guy Ghassan Attallah? So which is the truth, did she or did she not ?!
The truth is that everything is lies, lies, and lies.
At that time they didn't issue any clarification for what Attallah said publicly, it is now that he is denying when they thought that probably this is not good for the reputation to say that.

flag-waver

There is only one word the families want to hear. TRUTH. The President, Diab, all security agencies knew that the Nitrate was in the port and did nothing. Not part of his responsibilities 2al.. but it is his responsibility to place a political cover over the State security right??? not let Bitar question Tony Saliba.. makes me question more and more the connection he has with the explosion…

The families want answers.. not just words.

flag-waver

View attachment 24484

man why would he know the names of the victims? he is too busy now fighting the sunni for the Interior and Justice ministry. Elections are coming up Helloooooo!!!

The explosion is no car accident and those who did it and knew about it their life is not worth shit.

أبو علي

Legendary Member
The existence of this party is a major threat to the Lebanese people, they are lunatic, disconnected from reality, they think they are the best while they are the worst, they want to control everything while they don't want to be responsible of anything, they are delusional, they live in denial and all they do is lying.

PS. Do you remember that in Bassil interview, he denied that the US ambassador pressured Aoun to extend to Salameh, while this news was told by no other than their guy Ghassan Attallah? So which is the truth, did she or did she not ?!
The truth is that everything is lies, lies, and lies.
At that time they didn't issue any clarification for what Attallah said publicly, it is now that he is denying when they thought that probably this is not good for the reputation to say that.

Attallah keyn nashet bassit I remember him from 2005 (khiyam se7it shuhada) ..he doesn't know how to be khabis like them..
he will eventually learn to become one if he is not already!

Though, I do remember he used to shout a lot at his 3awni comrades looool he was bit insane sometimes when he was angry.. ye3ni more like ibrahim kin3an when he is crazy angry loool :p

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
E75J_baXoAMf317

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What did you do to bring the responsible of this tragedy to justice???
Bitar asked to hear head of Amen Dawleh, Saliba, and Amen 3am Abbas Ibrahim, why aren't you giving permission?
aw it is all about BS as usual?
Howedh m2ayrin, ma khtalafna, bass into shou???
ento min???