Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Ralph N

Hassan Diab was going to the Port to inspect the nitrate ammonium.. someone told him not to go and its not necessary... let him go and tell the judge who told him not to go and why... at least..

Or he is incompetent ....

Berri-Nassrala-Moustakbal-Jumblat-Gaga... all against FPM.. to me it was obvious since 2010... When they backstabbed us in Jbeil and Ashrafiye... I knew that nassrl el shitan is just an other shit in all this mess...

!Aoune32

توقّفت أوساط متابعة، عند محاولة الأمين العام لـ"حزب الله" السيد حسن نصرالله، تحريض الشارع السنّي في لبنان على المحقّق العدلي في جريمة انفجار المرفأ القاضي طارق بيطار، عبر قوله إن استدعاء المحقّق العدلي لرئيس حكومة تصريف الأعمال حسان دياب، يعد استضعافاً للأخير.

sunni sect as usual stupid. HA playing on their emotions and they buy it the brats. Go have your own country in Tripoli Dinnieh Minnieh Akkar. We dont want your likes in our country.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
توقّفت أوساط متابعة، عند محاولة الأمين العام لـ"حزب الله" السيد حسن نصرالله، تحريض الشارع السنّي في لبنان على المحقّق العدلي في جريمة انفجار المرفأ القاضي طارق بيطار، عبر قوله إن استدعاء المحقّق العدلي لرئيس حكومة تصريف الأعمال حسان دياب، يعد استضعافاً للأخير.

sunni sect as usual stupid. HA playing on their emotions and they buy it the brats. Go have your own country in Tripoli Dinnieh Minnieh Akkar. We dont want your likes in our country.

Exactly like he did with some christians ;)
He always spoke of ‘7ouqouq el masi7iyin’
w Jabal baabda and they bought it.

I say bravo 3leh
Iza l cha3b ghashim biestehal.

Rockies

Hassan Diab was going to the Port to inspect the nitrate ammonium.. someone told him not to go and its not necessary... let him go and tell the judge who told him not to go and why... at least..

Berri-Nassrala-Moustakbal-Jumblat-Gaga... all against FPM.. to me it was obvious since 2010... When they backstabbed us in Jbeil and Ashrafiye... I knew that nassrl el shitan is just an other shit in all this mess...
U forgot to mention that Aoun also was informed

Rockies

Stop victimizing FPM. same gang and orta

!Aoune32

Seriously this country proves to be a failure.

When a judge asks for someone to come, no red or black tarboosh should object

Now I understand why Kataeb in the 75 had to arm themselves.

and 75 will happen again sooner or later. it probably already has happened. Just waiting for that itch.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Seriously this country proves to be a failure.

When a judge asks for someone to come, no red or black tarboosh should object

Now I understand why Kataeb in the 75 had to arm themselves.

It’s history repeating itself
People still don’t get it
And yasar ghawgha2i taking the same positions as usual.

yalla 30 years from now the cycle restarts and we will be labelled as fascists for taking a stand and saying enough.

!Aoune32

It’s history repeating itself
People still don’t get it
And yasar ghawgha2i taking the same positions as usual.

yalla 30 years from now the cycle restarts and we will be labelled as fascists for taking a stand and saying enough.

It is just a matter of time.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
SHN agree with Deryan..

السيد #نصرالله: مذكرة الجلب بحق #حسان_دياب هي استضعاف واستهانة من قبل القاضي.. وهذا أمر مرفوض ومخالف لنصوص الدستور.. بإسم حزب الله هذا التدبير مرفوض ونطالب الجهات القضائية التدخل يما يمليه القانون

well said General Rifi

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Turns out he didn’t inform majles a3la at all
Ma7moud l Asmar fada7 kezbo :)

he literally wiped his ass with the report.
the most important thing is that he "should not" be responsible of anything...
it is always the fault of others.
how easy to be a president when you have nothing to do other then ensure your interest are guaranteed.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
the most important thing is that he "should not" be responsible of anything...
it is always the fault of others.
how easy to be a president when you have nothing to do other then ensure your interest are guaranteed.

aslan he heads majles a3la lol…
Ya3neh even if he did his ‘job’ and sent it to majles a3la, he buried it there 😂

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Aoun did his burocratic work, he informed the Majles el Dife3 el A3la in 4 days, shou baddak yenzal houwe yshilon men el Port?
let me tell you how a secondary level president (let alone top level General president like Aoun) would do when he receive such a report!!
A secondary level president (wa7ad kharfoush ye3ni, mish General Kbir who campares himself to DeGaulles) would create a crisis cell, that would work around the clock, with report to the president every 2 hours, to solve this issue.
This is what a responsible president would do after receiving such report...

Ralph N

let me tell you how a secondary level president (let alone top level General president like Aoun) would do when he receive such a report!!
A secondary level president (wa7ad kharfoush ye3ni, mish General Kbir who campares himself to DeGaulles) would create a crisis cell, that would work around the clock, with report to the president every 2 hours, to solve this issue.
This is what a responsible president would do after receiving such report...
It was there for 7 years man,....... 7 years...