Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
From whatsapp, I have no way to verify the authenticity

View attachment 25281
View attachment 25282
This was from morning...looks like they are downtoning mode...

سياسة 20:31++
+++
another proof..
  • 20:40 - مصادر مطلعة لـ
  • mtv:
  • لا صحّة لمشاركة تيّار المردة في أيّ تحرّك في الشارع غداً والدعوات التي وزّعت بهذا الشأن مفبركة

elAshtar

Legendary Member
From whatsapp, I have no way to verify the authenticity

View attachment 25281
View attachment 25282
Man, you should already know by now that when SHN take such a stance publicly, it means things are bloody damn serious :) and that HA knows where things are going. You choose to believe someone you barely know. I choose someone who proved how honest, decent, and caring he is over decades.
w I told you b4 that HA is not as powerful as you think within the state institutions. He couldn’t defend a judge who took a stance against the US ambassador, and now he can’t remove a judge that is plotting against him. If you didn’t notice, HA started his campaign against Bitar when it was leaked that Hassan Qreitom was coerced into a new testimony.

It is up to the streets now
Balash el le3eb el helo and a new division is in the horizon :)! Hope this will lead to a final showdown though..

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Man, you should already know by now that when SHN take such a stance publicly, it means things are bloody damn serious :) and that HA knows where things are going. You choose to believe someone you barely know. I choose someone who proved how honest, decent, and caring he is over decades.
w I told you b4 that HA is not as powerful as you think within the state institutions. He couldn’t defend a judge who took a stance against the US ambassador, and now he can’t remove a judge that is plotting against him. If you didn’t notice, HA started his campaign against Bitar when it was leaked that Hassan Qreitom was coerced into a new testimony.

Balash el le3eb el helo and a new division is in the horizon :)! Hope this will lead to a final showdown though..
Found your new avatar...You're welcome.
FBlSabCWUAEnOUI

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Ya ret ballashto b Riad Salemeh...
Ya reit balash Aoun fee :)!
You ppl are so ignorant of HA. HA doesn’t go for a possible civil strife unless it’s a matter of life or death.
- Remember the protests against Saniora? They lasted for over a year. HA never went violent.
- They took and insisted on the decision of disarming HA in the 2008, military actions were taken.
+ Economical crisis—> HA did not hit the streets but tried to help from outside the state institutions
+ Bitar tries to frame HA —> HA will hit the streets
HA works by a code: لا يُدفَع السيء بالأسوأ

HA is clearly now using the street against Bitar and would only do that when he assess that not doing so is worse. So, yea things are this serious.
How far it will go? Only time will tell.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

What form of final showdown are you hoping for?

Danny Z

Legendary Member
You proved to believe whatever he says because you think he is above the law, you have no respect for the principle of fasl el souloutat, it is either your way or the highway, that is called autocracy and we cannot discuss with you when you use autocracy, this is not a discussion when you impose your will on the other

w I told you b4 that HA is not as powerful as you think within the state institutions. He couldn’t defend a judge who took a stance against the US ambassador, and now he can’t remove a judge that is plotting against him.
You just decided that the judge is plotting against HA, just because he called a guy who received a letter informing him that there was something at the port. You decided to topple the whole investigation because an Amal dude was asked to testify, if this is not 3ar2alet ta72i2 then I do not know what to call it.

If you didn’t notice, HA started his campaign against Bitar when it was leaked that Hassan Qreitom was coerced into a new testimony.
7ejaj w ta2 7anak, they can leak whatever they want and then start attacking a judge, if they believe in justice ma bi 3ar2lou investigation but you have no understaning of laws you believe that laws come from Quran and for you the supreme leader is nasralla. That's why I am telling it is not easy to have a discussion with you when your beliefs lie in autocracy, the Quran, and lack of understanding of justice.

Yeah, streets with weapons, 3afek, Israel is proud of you, they don't have to kill you, you kill you.

If you win the showdown, you loose credibility and the rule of law forever would be gone. If you win the showdown you would have toppled the investigation by force. Do you think you will any political capital with this, Aheli those who died, aren't there people from the shia there, do you think they will keep supporting you for toppling an investigation on their beloved dead.