Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Found your new avatar...You're welcome.
FBlSabCWUAEnOUI
Be optimistic,
When Saniora government took that decision in 2008, it lead to its collapse, Doha accord, new electoral law ..
If this plot against HA will continue, it may lead to dragging many American stooges (including Salemeh) in the streets. Inshallah ma yell at le mla2 or inshallah yeflat. I would be disappointed though that I am in the Netherlands iza fleet😎😂

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don’t think it will happen.. but if it does, reducing the American role in Lebanon, subduing American stooges in the state institutions and at a later stage the retirement of Berri.

Netherlands considers HA a terrorist organization. Don't you find it hypocritical to support Hizbullah while feeding off the West's welfare system? Not much of a mu2ewim are you?

elAshtar

Legendary Member
You proved to believe whatever he says because you think he is above the law, you have no respect for the principle of fasl el souloutat, it is either your way or the highway, that is called autocracy and we cannot discuss with you when you use autocracy, this is not a discussion when you impose your will on the other

You just decided that the judge is plotting against HA, just because he called a guy who received a letter informing him that there was something at the port. You decided to topple the whole investigation because an Amal dude was asked to testify, if this is not 3ar2alet ta72i2 then I do not know what to call it.

7ejaj w ta2 7anak, they can leak whatever they want and then start attacking a judge, if they believe in justice ma bi 3ar2lou investigation but you have no understaning of laws you believe that laws come from Quran and for you the supreme leader is nasralla. That's why I am telling it is not easy to have a discussion with you when your beliefs lie in autocracy, the Quran, and lack of understanding of justice.

Yeah, streets with weapons, 3afek, Israel is proud of you, they don't have to kill you, you kill you.

If you win the showdown, you loose credibility and the rule of law forever would be gone. If you win the showdown you would have toppled the investigation by force. Do you think you will any political capital with this, Aheli those who died, aren't there people from the shia there, do you think they will keep supporting you for toppling an investigation on their beloved dead.
Your law is under my feet. Who the **** respects the law or the constitution in Lebanon? Who? And funny you talk about respecting the law when you defend Bitar lol. Persecuting MPs and Ministers are by him is against the constitution [...].
Go [...] build a state before asking me to put my trust in a judge who is clearly misleading or is biased regarding the investigation. We all know how officers are made in this country. How judges are promoted, and how many are under the mercy of the a tiny silly American diplomat. The Congress shit on your whole legal process [...].
I chose to believe SHN cause he is not a murderer, he is not a thief, he is honest, he cares abt the ppl, he had his son martyred at the age of 18 to liberate Lebanon, and he is a man of his word.
you chose to believe someone you know nothing about. Someone who is glorified by the media.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I don’t think it will happen.. but if it does, reducing the American role in Lebanon, subduing American stooges in the state institutions and at a later stage the retirement of Berri.

If anything even remotely close to a "showdown" happens it will be the end of Hezbullah. They're feeling powerful right now because they have their weapons and can threaten people left and right, but don't fool yourself into thinking a civil war will be in your favour. Mawjudin l msallahin 3al hdud w juwet l balad and additional weapons will be provided before Hezbullah fighters can even scream ya Hussain.

It's an incredibly stupid move to push the country further into chaos, and this show of force on social media should remain there.

A judge ordered a couple of ministers for interrogation, it should not devolve into an existential crisis for Hezbullah, particularly if they had nothing to do with the ammonium nitrate stored at the port!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Man, you should already know by now that when SHN take such a stance publicly, it means things are bloody damn serious :) and that HA knows where things are going. You choose to believe someone you barely know. I choose someone who proved how honest, decent, and caring he is over decades.
w I told you b4 that HA is not as powerful as you think within the state institutions. He couldn’t defend a judge who took a stance against the US ambassador, and now he can’t remove a judge that is plotting against him. If you didn’t notice, HA started his campaign against Bitar when it was leaked that Hassan Qreitom was coerced into a new testimony.

It is up to the streets now
Balash el le3eb el helo and a new division is in the horizon :)! Hope this will lead to a final showdown though..
Man, this is not an international tribunal, and SHN wanted to have Lebanese investigate and it is a Lebanese judge who is doing it.
if HA knows something he should say it clearly and with proof.
I am not against anyone's right to defend himself
The way he is acting raises suspicions
I didn't choose to believe anyone, I simply want all parties to stick to the process because the process gives them all, the right to prove their point...
Not threaten a judge even if you don't agree with him
Not threaten the political stability of the country by withdrawing from the gov
All of this because Ali Hassan Khalil should be questioned

NewLeb

You’re kookoo. The only role that will be reduced in Lebanon is Iran’s.

The recent elections in Iraq are just the beginning of the end of the Mullah’s grip in the region.

The sooner you accept this, the less it will hurt…

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@ZiadAssouad

·
5h

وليد بيك انت تعرف ان ملف نيترات المرفأ وصل إلى بعبدا قبل أيام قليلة من الانفجار وتاريخ المراسلات واضح،و الاحالات بدورها من القصر تثبت ذلك،اما دخول النيترات فتاريخه و تسلسل المسؤوليات فيه بعيد و هنا الاساس ،ارجو ان تخبر بو فاعور ان القانون ومفاعيله مش ختم براد لحمة بالشمع الاحمر.
+++
التدخل في عمل القضاء سينهي دوره و استغلال اي اجراء من اية زاوية سيحرم القاضي من القيام بعمله،اما الجنوح في مسالك غير قضائية بأشكال قضائية يلغي القضاء واستقلاليته،ثمة فوارق رفيعة بين هذه الثلاثية و لكن النتيجة واحدة،أوقفوا المواقف السياسة واتركوا لنصوص القانون ان تملئ الفراغ.

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Man, this is not an international tribunal, and SHN wanted to have Lebanese investigate and it is a Lebanese judge who is doing it.
if HA knows something he should say it clearly and with proof.
I am not against anyone's right to defend himself
The way he is acting raises suspicions
I didn't choose to believe anyone, I simply want all parties to stick to the process because the process gives them all, the right to prove their point...
Not threaten a judge even if you don't agree with him
Not threaten the political stability of the country by withdrawing from the gov
All of this because Ali Hassan Khalil should be questioned
As I said before, HA is weak within the state institution and this again is the proof.
HA never said that he doesn’t want an investigation but when he get information that the judge is framing him, you expect him to stay still the way he did in 2005?
Didn’t you find it suspicious that the Congress committee released a statement regarding the investigation conveniently when a court was supposed to decide on whether Or not bitar should stay on the case? And it’s a coincidence that Keshli went on MTV with a ****in blunt lie and he wasn’t arrested for being a false witness? Does that mean inno Bitar considered him a reliable witness? Ajedo HA keef t7amal iftera2aton all this time. HA tried the legal process, but the Americans are way powerful in this regard.
Ma7kamet el Tamyez elli kaffet yad sawan 3an el ta72ee2, heyye nafsa le rafadet kaf yad bitar although the same argument applies in both cases :). Bas wa2ta ma kain fee Congress statement 🤓
Re7na 3ala “hkoomet hizballah” , ma badda tekhod 2arar. Shu bya3mel HA se3eta? Metal ma sar ma3 2eghteyal el hariri?😃
W again for the zillion time, if this shows anything.. it is that HA never defended a corrupt cause he is actually the weakest in the state institutions and all the previous accusations of him controlling the state is bullshit. HA power is in his street and supporters plus his military capabilities. Two things that he only uses under very strict conditions. For now, he will use the street .. to see how things will go :)