Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Polarizing the entire Lebanese population

going against every country on earth

yes great strategy
Haha the one who polarized the street is the one who is insisting on serving the American agenda.
genius, do you think that HA is not aware of this fact? So why would he take such steps then? HA is the smartest and the most strategic and decades of practices prove it. So why doing this? Could it be to avoid something that is much worse?🤓

opium

The government should not interfere in judicial procedures!
And all this bahwara against judge Bitar should stop.
On the other hand, if Bitar has any incriminating leads or evidence against Hizb he should declare it to the public asap. Let the public opinion decide who is the criminal.
And if he has also nothing against Hizb let him declare it also publicly.
I understand that judge Bitar prefers to work silently but this method cannot work in a country where the credibility of the Judicial system is below zero.
Let's hope that justice will prevail for once in Lebanon.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Man, this is not an international tribunal, and SHN wanted to have Lebanese investigate and it is a Lebanese judge who is doing it.
if HA knows something he should say it clearly and with proof.
I am not against anyone's right to defend himself
The way he is acting raises suspicions
I didn't choose to believe anyone, I simply want all parties to stick to the process because the process gives them all, the right to prove their point...
Not threaten a judge even if you don't agree with him
Not threaten the political stability of the country by withdrawing from the gov
All of this because Ali Hassan Khalil should be questioned
I think you are not reading their priorities right.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
Haha the one who polarized the street is the one who is insisting on serving the American agenda.
genius, do you think that HA is not aware of this fact? So why would he take such steps then? HA is the smartest and the most strategic and decades of practices prove it. So why doing this? Could it be to avoid something that is much worse?🤓

No ya genius. You keep going on about "American" agenda, when it's mostly Lebanese being fed up with your constant bullshit rhetoric that has been going on for years.

HA smart? Eh that's why they are listed as a terrorist organization on every country on Earth.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
On the other hand, if Bitar has any incriminating leads or evidence against Hizb he should declare it to the public asap. Let the public opinion decide who is the criminal.
I understand that judge Bitar prefers to work silently but this method cannot work in a country where the credibility of the Judicial system is below zero.
By law, the judge cannot divulge anything about an ongoing investigation. He’s not even allowed to comment. Kermel heyk kell hal hawbara, they take advantage of that.

FBmQkPqWQAEE5zT
Bravo Michel Aoun! Never thought I would say that!

opium

By law, the judge cannot divulge anything about an ongoing investigation. He’s not even allowed to comment. Kermel heyk kell hal hawbara, they take advantage of that.
He still can leak some information for the cause.
What happened was not a homicide. The whole capital exploded, everyone of us was affected. Everything should be made public for the credibility of the investigation.

That’s not how it works. This is not a court of public opinion. Evidence remains sealed until trial. This is not a kangaroo court!

يعني لو المسألة بس اهمال ما كان الحزب جن جنونه هيك. البيطار واصل على شي اكبر بكتير الهيئة

JB81

Legendary Member

Agree on this point

There was a guy on MTV speaking of moving Nitrate for HA or the South

That guy was never summoned by the Judge which is weird that a confession of this magnitude did not move the judge to investigate

I give HA the benefit of doubt; however, actions should be in legal ways to move the judge if he is incompetent

It is up to HA to bring their evidence that the judge is not good

elAshtar

Legendary Member
يعني لو المسألة بس اهمال ما كان الحزب جن جنونه هيك. البيطار واصل على شي اكبر بكتير الهيئة
Reminded me when your masters were claiming that the international tribunal had much much more than the colored circles of cell phones (easily manipulated) and that we should wait for the trial to see the concrete evidences. Yet, the court only found one person guilty who according to the Saudi security was doing pilgrimage 😀.