Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

elAshtar

Legendary Member
It will be the end of HA if they use any power internally. They had a good run but the whole narrative of "moukawame" will falter and with no internal support HA is a gonner.
Well, I am not saying that they are gonna use their weapons tomorrow :).
And the internal support.. bta3ref wain t7otto 🤓

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Well remember in khalde "ken baddoun yjerro el hezb" now HA is walking into that trap willingly just a few months after avoiding it.
Brom la 7otto 🤓 (shou zefir lsenak). Anyway it will be HAs end like it or not...

JB81

Legendary Member

Take a deep breath and don't be dragged into us vs you that some are leading you into!

You should not dismiss internal support

There are people of different sects that hold trust in SHN

If HA have something against the Judge; let them present it into Majless Adleh where it should be submitted

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
sara7a ana el shi3e t3ebet minno and want to live in peace.

Peace is not the issue, we don't have the option to have peaceful relations with an empire that seeks to undermine us as people and nations. The real issue is that the same ones who feign resistance are in cahoots with the imperialists and are playing a really dirty game.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Your law is under my feet
Yeah i had no doubt

Who the **** respects the law or the constitution in Lebanon? Who? And funny you talk about respecting the law when you defend Bitar lol. Persecuting MPs and Ministers are by him is against the constitution [...].
Your party was part of the government that appointed Bitar, either you liked him back and thought it was honest or you knew he was not and you politcized the appointment because you wanted a justice that has judges who report you and then got judges who also do not report to you. In both cases you don't want justice you want autocracy. I told you before it is hard to have a conversation with dictactors, and you are one

Go [...] build a state before asking me to put my trust in a judge who is clearly misleading or is biased regarding the investigation.
I go build a state? why then are you part of the government if you do not want to help build a state, are you there just to undermine buidling the state? Again if he was biased why did you agree on appointing him?

We all know how officers are made in this country. How judges are promoted, and how many are under the mercy of the a tiny silly American diplomat. The Congress shit on your whole legal process [...].
So sayyastou el balad, you went along with it and now you are complaing, What did you expect a state will be when you think you are above the law.

I chose to believe SHN cause he is not a murderer, he is not a thief, he is honest, he cares abt the ppl, he had his son martyred at the age of 18 to liberate Lebanon, and he is a man of his word.
ta2 7anak, baddi sammi sayye2 el niyye nasrallah. Tayyartou awwal 2adi and now you want the second to go, Nasralla is putting all his political weight and now his weapons behind stopping the investigation rather than making it happen. that's bad faith, the guy is showing that his not honest this sayye2 hassan nasralla.
All the judges when they find something against Amal or HA corruption battalou honest although HA was part of appointing them. Maybe you should start doubting the facts your sayya2 is giving and maybe just maybe these judges have proof against somebody who is shia and who was involved in corruption. But hey when defend blindly without having a critical mind why should I expect that things would be any different.

you chose to believe someone you know nothing about. Someone who is glorified by the media.
I don't believe anyone I believe facts. you believe el sayye2 blindly.

Last edited:

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
He still can leak some information for the cause.
What happened was not a homicide. The whole capital exploded, everyone of us was affected. Everything should be made public for the credibility of the investigation.
I am talking about the law, what you're asking for a judge is to break it.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I am talking about the law, what you're asking for a judge is to break it.
There is a lack of understanding of law by Lebanese people of all walks of life, they have no respect for the law and they do not hold it dear. Most of Lebanese people from all sects from all walks of life practise corruption, there is no corrupt leader without a corrupt citizen, one needs the other and you also need weak justice system for corruption to prosper. Only people who were never corrupt that have never done anything wrong are not afraid to claim high on the ceiling that they want strong and indepedent justice, but all others have something to hide and they keep undermining the law. Sayyasou el kada2 to undermine it when it does not suit them and then claim that appointments were political, your friend @elAshtar is your perfect example.
Hayda ni7na hayda jawna.

Last edited:

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The government should not interfere in judicial procedures!
And all this bahwara against judge Bitar should stop.
On the other hand, if Bitar has any incriminating leads or evidence against Hizb he should declare it to the public asap. Let the public opinion decide who is the criminal.
And if he has also nothing against Hizb let him declare it also publicly.
I understand that judge Bitar prefers to work silently but this method cannot work in a country where the credibility of the Judicial system is below zero.
Let's hope that justice will prevail for once in Lebanon.

Unfortunately he's not allowed by law to release any statement about the investigations
and to add to that, majles qada2 el a3la released a statement just recently stressing him not to release any public statement nor talk to the press.
what baffles me is why Suheil Abboud remains silent about all this
Not one statement supporting the judge was released, big question mark here.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Unfortunately he's not allowed by law to release any statement about the investigations
and to add to that, majles qada2 el a3la released a statement just recently stressing him not to release any public statement nor talk to the press.
what baffles me is why Suheil Abboud remains silent about all this
Not one statement supporting the judge was released, big question mark here.
What did Suheil Abboud do ever since he was appointed? Name me on stance? Maybe standing against Ghada Aoun max

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What did Suheil Abboud do ever since he was appointed? Name me on stance? Maybe standing against Ghada Aoun max

Just letting you know that it was Aoun himself who brought us Suheil Abboud
And i really don't give a shit about him to be honest with you
for past 4 years all i hear from all political parties (NO EXCEPTIONS) that Suheil Abboud is such a clean and honest and good and respectable and educated bla bla bla judge
ze7o rabna fi sar7a and the guy is just totally invisible
Does he ever go out ? 3ayesh b chi ma7bseh ? barkeh 3amel nesek

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:cigar:
FBmXvQGWUAAE6h3

Rockies

Hayda ahbal aw metfalsaf?

Fi 3alam 3am bi hadedo be 7ar2 balad w baddo 2arar yetekhaz b 5 minutes?

Shba3na 3adam mas2ouliyeh ya souway7ef. Di3an khamalnek btefham
so yea take your time. 5 years , 50 years....
meanwhile who cares about people. Jabal is wise enough