Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

JB81

Legendary Member
صدر عن عضو “كتلة التنمية والتحرير” النائب هاني قبيسي البيان الآتي: “الأولى بالتحقيق في لبنان أن يبحث عن صاحب النيترات ومن اشتراها ومن دفع ثمنها ولماذا إلى بيروت ومرفئها؟… وأن يتعاون مع الانتربول للوصول إلى حسابات المصنع ومن فتح الاعتمادات، وهذا ما بحث عنه بعض الإعلاميين ولم يبحث عنه القضاء في لبنان الذي يفتش عن كبش محرقة بكيدية سياسية لا تحقق العدالة، وزيارات متكررة لوفود أميركية وفرنسية إلى بعض القضاة تحرض اللبنانيين بعضهم على بعض”.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Still need to be confirmed by an independent source.
However from what (صحافي البلاط) ghassan saoud said in the post that el rafi2 al mounadel @SeaAb shared.
there might be something, but I still want to a confirmation from other credible sources other than Denise Rahme

What if Bitar steps down tomorrow ? ;)
you'll see

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
That's beside the point Fris. I'm looking at things internally.

sha3b badda clean water, electricity, good infrastructure and good standard of living, not mokawame, wars, conspiracies, geopolitical nonsense and mozaharat against the judge. Sha3b wants to be able to trade freely (we are traders by nature).

Look at how the state of jnoub is in at the moment because of the thone2e, it's embarrassing bas ahmma shi el sharaf wol mokawame.

By those who feign resistance i mean specifically Hezbollah and its leadership. The country can both defend its sovereignty and interests and build up a state capable of serving the needs of the population. That what was originally meant by resistance.