Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
There is a lack of understanding of law by Lebanese people of all walks of life, they have no respect for the law and they do not hold it dear. Most of Lebanese people from all sects from all walks of life practise corruption, there is no corrupt leader without a corrupt citizen, one needs the other and you also need weak justice system for corruption to prosper. Only people who were never corrupt that have never done anything wrong are not afraid to claim high on the ceiling that they want strong and indepedent justice, but all others have something to hide and they keep undermining the law. Sayyasou el kada2 to undermine it when it does not suit them and then claim that appointments were political, your friend @elAshtar is your perfect example.
Hayda ni7na hayda jawna.
My foul mouthed friend @elAshtar said himself he's a blind follower, so he's not analyzing or discussing he's just repeating talking points you can find in the speech. His law is whatever comes out of the mouth of his idol, khalli heyk mabsout after all history shows very clearly how such a path can only lead to greatness, for his idol that is not for him. He claims he hates Berri and yet somehow he always seem to find himself in a position defending him. Must be something about that blindness.

JB81

Legendary Member
عم يعمل واجبه ويحترم قسمه؟ دخيل هالثقة انا. ليه حبيبها رئيس الجمهورية ما سمح بملاحقة صليبا🤣

Saliba testified twice with Souwan

The President have no powers to allow or not

It was the Council of Defense whom the President also have no power to dictate their decisions

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Saliba testified twice with Souwan

The President have no powers to allow or not

It was the Council of Defense whom the President also have no power to dictate their decisions
Lol… tab roo7 el3ab b3eed menhon. FPM with there dumb games thing they can fool us :). El majles el 2a3la lal defe3 shu 2arrar?
Sorry, I just noticed that you knew about the decision. Yea the president has no power and no influence whatsoever on the councils decision😂

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Just playing the devil's advocate here but so far HA is acting within the law.
The Lebanese constitution gives ministers immunity and stipulates that they must be prosecuted by the Supreme Council for Trying Presidents and Ministers.
Unless the parliament votes to lift immunity, HA has all the right to contest Bitar's decision.

Bitar has to respect the parliament's decision, no?

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Can he by the constitution question a minister? Jaweb eza bta3mol ma3roof (Because I was raised to be polite)
To my limited legal knowledge, accusation or iddi3a2 come with the final report not the request to question.
Next time habibi, don’t accuse ppl of being blind followers and just repeating points like parrots. Don’t give judgments :). I said it before and I say it again.
I joined a political party at the age of 14.
I hold a PhD in engineering from one of the most prestigious research institutes.
don’t question my analytical skills, critical thinking, or my political/religious knowledge.
Now that we established inno Mr. Bitar accused a former minister and an MP. Did he or did he not violate the constitution? Ana I believe by the way that ministers should be tried by civil court. But the argument here is about whether Bitar respects the law or not.
And the answer is he did. But yet, he refuses to release the technical report cause he respects the laws and he doesn’t want to violate the secrecy of the investigation in a very sensitive case. Makes complete sense of course.

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
Can he by the constitution accuse a minister? Jaweb
Ma Ana blind follower who repeats points like a parrot w inta el mutaba7er fee omor el dustor we 2waneen.. el 3abqari el fazh 😂

Where in the Constitution it says he cannot?
Not only he can accuse, also a minister can be prosecuted outside the Parliament based on Article 71

المادة 71) المعدلة بالقانون الدستوري الصادر في 21/9/1990 (
یحاكم رئیس مجلس الو زراء أو الوزیر المتهم أمام المجلس الأعلى.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Next time habibi, don’t accuse ppl of being blind followers and just repeating points like parrots. Don’t give judgments :). I said it before and I say it again.
I joined a political party at the age of 14.
I hold a PhD in engineering from one of the most prestigious research institutes.
don’t question my analytical skills, critical thinking, or my political/religious knowledge.
Dude you said you were a blind follower, I did not put words in your mouth... loool
Halla2 you want to play legal semantics mawffa2 tante I want none of it.