Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Yalla the street opposite the street. lal asaf the greater lebanon dream is over.

رأت صحيفة "الجمهورية" أنّ "الواضح من الوقائع المحيطة بالاشتباك السياسي - القضائي حول تحقيقات المرفأ انّ البلد سقط في غضون ساعات قليلة في فرزٍ سياسي وقضائي وطائفي، بين فريق جَنّد نفسه في معركة مفتوحة يمكن وصفها بمعركة "كسر عظم" لإطاحة المحقق العدلي، وفريق تجنّد لتحصينه. وعلى ما توحي الوقائع المحيطة بهذا الفرز، فإنّ البلد مقبل على معركة حامية الوطيس يصعب من الآن تحديد نطاقها وتقدير تداعياتها والمدى الذي قد تبلغه تداعياتها في الأيّام المقبلة".

flag-waver

Legendary Member

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yalla the street opposite the street. lal asaf the greater lebanon dream is over.

رأت صحيفة "الجمهورية" أنّ "الواضح من الوقائع المحيطة بالاشتباك السياسي - القضائي حول تحقيقات المرفأ انّ البلد سقط في غضون ساعات قليلة في فرزٍ سياسي وقضائي وطائفي، بين فريق جَنّد نفسه في معركة مفتوحة يمكن وصفها بمعركة "كسر عظم" لإطاحة المحقق العدلي، وفريق تجنّد لتحصينه. وعلى ما توحي الوقائع المحيطة بهذا الفرز، فإنّ البلد مقبل على معركة حامية الوطيس يصعب من الآن تحديد نطاقها وتقدير تداعياتها والمدى الذي قد تبلغه تداعياتها في الأيّام المقبلة".

All they can do is demonstrate in dahiyeh w 3al 3adlieh w y3awo ad ma baddon

However if they decide to march towards Achrafiyeh or 3ein el remaneh ra7 ykoun fi 2atla
I’m letting you know from now.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
A party that never used his military power or his victories for internal political gains is concerned about showing who is the boss? A political party who accepted to bring the diesel through Syria in order to not embarrass the state is reacting in this way now to show who is the boss? A party who so considerate that he distributed diesel to all Lebanese and not only to his sect or community is reacting in this way to show who is the boss? Just wow haha

Wayn 3ayesh inta?

The_FPMer

However if they decide to march towards Achrafiyeh or 3ein el remaneh ra7 ykoun fi 2atla
3ala mahlak.

I wonder what will FPM do in this case, maybe they'll send the Tony Oryan Battalion :p

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Most LFers I know can hardly pass a boys scout bootcamp, they're overweight and undisciplined. 7ake hayyin.

You know man enta seriously a dhimmi. you know in the 70s people were saying these christians are heike weaklings, they will never hold arms and we can throw them in the sea. The war lasted 15 years. If they determine it is needed it will happen.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

مثلث الصمود والتصدي إيه
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
khayeh khalas ma badna la how wala how
badna el sarfi
let this people live, it is enough the economical crisis...

The_FPMer

You know man enta seriously a dhimmi. you know in the 70s people were saying these christians are heike weaklings, they will never hold arms and we can throw them in the sea. The war lasted 15 years. If they determine it is needed it will happen.
I would be a dhimmi if I said Christians are overweight and lazy and are better off under a foreign ruler, but I didn't, I said LFers.

Your brain always tricks you and you always fall for it.