Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

flag-waver

Legendary Member
They army is right there, right now cleaning up this mess!

Anyway i agree with @Patriot , i think what happened today is a false flag. Amal thugs shot at themselves and shot back. Ahlye bi mhallye ye3ne.

let them clean the mess as they are not good for anything anyway. second i dont think it was Amal shooting at their own people.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
let them clean the mess as they are not good for anything anyway. second i dont think it was Amal shooting at their own people.

Awlak ken fi aoune32 on the roof of a building ready, armed and just waiting for the opportunity to shoot at protesters?

The_FPMer

i'm screenshotting this to celebrate this rare occasion
You're not alone celebrating :p

ale.jpg

NewLeb

Always blaming HA..

But there’s a good reason for that, the same way Jews are always blamed for a lot of bad stuff.

Perhaps Hezbollah needs to engage in some self-introspection, and then perhaps it can understand why it’s disliked do much….

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
no it definetely wasnt aoune32 la2ano im typing houne. bas we will see the person that was caught by the army.

No you won't. This will not be the first or the last time amal pulls crap like this, remember the amal vest the army hid not too long ago?

I don't think there was a sniper waiting to shoot at peaceful protesters. I think this is a false flag by amal to claim victimhood, they sent people to die at the hands of their own people to then blame it on the evil christian sniper, and the judge and allow them to play the victim. Look we're peaceful protesters and the evil sniper is shooting at us, forget about our military gear!

They were armed to the teeth and ready for this shit.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Geagea and M14 figure have been warning the Lebanese of Hizbullah for years. Bur Aounists used fo call them 'secatarain' and 'extremists'...