Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is the peaceful protest? This is the civilized version of HA? @elAshtar

It’s clear these uneducated fools were sent to incite riots

Yep
This confirms Fouad Bou Nader's story @!Aoune32
This is the result of thuggish behaviour combined with a completely absent state

2al chou wazir el dekhliyeh
2al they thought the protests were going to be peaceful so they took no measures
chou hal fachal el zari3 men hal dawleh l zbeleh

I knew exactly what was going to happen and wazir el dekhliyeh didn't ????

All they can do is demonstrate in dahiyeh w 3al 3adlieh w y3awo ad ma baddon

However if they decide to march towards Achrafiyeh or 3ein el remaneh ra7 ykoun fi 2atla
I’m letting you know from now.

It’s simple
If they don’t march into areas they’re not supposed to be and vandalize properties and insult port explosion victims then you and them got nothing to fear…

JB81

Legendary Member
George Saoud

🟢شيل ميليشيوي من الشارع وحطّو بالسلطة ٣٠ سنة
🔴شيل سفّاح من الحبس وحطّو بالسلطة ١٥ سنة

وهيدي بتكون النتيجة!!

اليوم وكل يوم مع الدولة والشرعية ضد الميليشيات

The_FPMer

George Saoud

🟢شيل ميليشيوي من الشارع وحطّو بالسلطة ٣٠ سنة
🔴شيل سفّاح من الحبس وحطّو بالسلطة ١٥ سنة

وهيدي بتكون النتيجة!!

اليوم وكل يوم مع الدولة والشرعية ضد الميليشيات
Suspiciously missing another color.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Yep
This confirms Fouad Bou Nader's story @!Aoune32
This is the result of thuggish behaviour combined with a completely absent state

2al chou wazir el dekhliyeh
2al they thought the protests were going to be peaceful so they took no measures
chou hal fachal el zari3 men hal dawleh l zbeleh

I knew exactly what was going to happen and wazir el dekhliyeh didn't ????

man my dad came over today and he asked me about todays events I told him straight away that the protesters will go to christian areas and this time the christians will return fire.

JB81

Legendary Member
So anyway, how’s the MOU looking? You guys are really smart convincing HA to build a state. What a visionary leader Aoun is

How was August 2019 when you support a militia assassinating a minister?

Ento adrab mennon

flag-waver

Legendary Member
It seems HA went willingly or unwillingly into a trap, most probably they know the ja3jaou3 is setting up.
The most probable explanation is to create a mini-war after which he imposes the removal of judge Bitar
On the other hand, ja3jou3 has come into force to the scene, and since the Christian street is now becoming alienated by the reckless behavior of HA, it is more prone to rally under ja3jou3 leadership.
The biggest loser in this issue, is FPM, no matter how this crisis is solved.

Now regarding HA incomprehensible behavior, I understand that he is constantly under threat from USA and Israel, he boycotted the international tribunal pretending that he won't be able to truly defend his position there.
he always wanted Lebanese justice system to handle those issues.
In this case, it is a Lebanese judge who is doing the investigation and a Lebanese court who will do the trial, and if he is falsely accused as he claims, he has a wide range of legal choices and options to defend himself.
Even if the judge is corrupt he is able to bust all the fake evidence
But by doing all of this, he is raising all the suspicions around himself

Assuming that he has nothing to do with all of this, the mere fact that he is doing this, he is telling all the other lebanese that no one is allowed to touch his guys no matter what they are suspected of....

As I have always said and asked Aoun and Bassil to do, a TRUE LEADER, LEADS BY EXAMPLE. this is how you can build a strong state which SHN frequently points to...

I hope HA received the message loud and clear. They can reach your areas without even going in them. Stop your aggression and provocations. The rest is up to him. He wants a state 3al mabado yi2oul la nes.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Haram Aounists :D
On one hand they want to support their judge and on the other they want to support their thuggish allies

they’re lost :(

@JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Haram Aounists :D
On one hand they want to support their judge and on the other they want to support their thuggish allies

they’re lost :(

@JustLeb
No matter how this problem is resolved Aoun and Bassil got a huge blow.
I don't know how would they recover from it
they appeared very weak, clueless, and hopeless.

if the judge was removed they will take the whole blame
if he is not, it will be abou ar3a who will take the credit, as protector of the justice and the Christians

Of course personally I am not happy at all with this, but this is the reality
@SeaAb should ask el qa2ed to create a crisis cell to look into it, but should include neither May Khreysh nor Rindala Jabbour
move it @SeaAb time is ticking

Last edited:

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Apparently Amal's wazir al 'thaqafa' yesterday threatened wazir el dekhliyeh during majlez l wouzara
anyone got more detailed news about this ?