Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

JB81

Legendary Member
I am calm bro. HA got what they deserved
today. next time they go to any christian area and they start breaking and doing their za3ranet
they will face a mightier roar!

Hala2 6 people dead because of you?

Is this what I understand?

Rockies

All this shit is happening for the likes of Hassan Khalil and Nouhad al Machnouk? tfehhh!! I feel like vomiting on hassan zimerah and on so called Lebanese people!

enou why were they shooting on the buildings ?
that's what remains of Lebanese. Tabbouleh and danse and range rover in best case. Shooting and blood in worst case. Nothing in between. Just immigration

Danny Z

Legendary Member
All this shit is happening for the likes of Hassan Khalil and Nouhad al Machnouk? tfehhh!! I feel like vomiting on hassan zimerah and on so called Lebanese people!

enou why were they shooting on the buildings ?
Because probably snipers are up there shooting down on them. I bet it started with people from HA walking maybe they had weapons maybe not, maybe they had concealed weapons as well and some moron started shooting down on them from a building and they shot back.
El 7a2n el ta2ifi has been around for a long time, HA and Amal have been pumping their people that the judge is 3amil amriki sahyouni el shaytan el akbar and the LF telling their people HA is armed and want to elminate them and is acting rogue. With weapons on both sides of the fence it is easy for a lone wolf to take out his gun and shoot down on protesters, and it is easy for armed thugs to shoot back when they feel they have impunity and el sayye2 7asan is supporting them.
El sle7 bi 2id el khara is dangerous, and the army as usual cannot go and start shooting at HA or Amal because they don't want to fight an army as big as them and cannot only shoot at LF because they would be seen as taking part with HA so they wait until the parties that are all in the government bi 7ellouwa 7oubiyyan and then byentesher el jaysh later as usual.
As long as these parties remain in government there will never be a solution to Lebanon, there needs to be a new entity that wins the election and all these parties should be driven out of power. If the people are still not ready to elect such a party then they are still voting for their doom.

Rockies

And in August 2019 also

Wheren't you cheering for the criminal in jabal and telling a Christian what is he doing there?
did u see me there? then stop it.
Explosion of 4 Aug 2020 is a criminal act and all these bastards must be brought to justice. Otherwise , violence is justified

Rockies

Because probably snipers are up there shooting down on them. I bet it started with people from HA walking maybe they had weapons maybe not, maybe they had concealed weapons as well and some moron started shooting down on them from a building and they shot back.
El 7a2n el ta2ifi has been around for a long time, HA and Amal have been pumping their people that the judge is 3amil amriki sahyouni el shaytan el akbar and the LF telling their people HA is armed and want to elminate them and is acting rogue. With weapons on both sides of the fence it is easy for a lone wolf to take out his gun and shoot down on protesters, and it is easy for armed thugs to shoot back when they feel they have impunity and el sayye2 7asan is supporting them.
El sle7 bi 2id el khara is dangerous, and the army as usual cannot go and start shooting at HA or Amal because they don't want to fight an army as big as them and cannot only shoot at LF because they would be seen as taking part with HA so they wait until the parties that are all in the government bi 7ellouwa 7oubiyyan and then byentesher el jaysh later as usual.
As long as these parties remain in government there will never be a solution to Lebanon, there needs to be a new entity that wins the election and all these parties should be driven out of power. If the people are still not ready to elect such a party then they are still voting for their doom.
snipers can be anybody. What brought these bastards to the streets of residential buildings ? Actually, lets start from the beginning: what is their demand? To stop a judge doing his work? They deserve a wipe out. really.

Rockies

Someone on MTFEE confessed he transport the Nitrate as the story as if never told to Bittar

How are we going to trust such judge?
we saw how Hizballa treated the international court of justice with Hariri. They considered the convicted a hero. So pls spare me ur intelligence