Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dude Bassil is dealt a big blow even if he breaks MOU and publicly distances himself from HA.
By this action, HA helped in his political demise at the expense of ja3jou3.
I personally can't see how he can get out of it without severe injuries:

1- if he sides with HA, he will lose most of his Christian support, because no one in Christian street is accepting HA behavior
2- if he opposes HA, Ja3jou3 will tell him "you are late, we have warned you about it long time ago, you didn't listen"
3- if he stays silent, probably the least costly, he will be accused of weakness, he will lose support, but probably not as much as the 1st 2 options

To be honest, there's nothing i can say other than... Good riddance.
Ma fi chi wasalna la hon 2ella political prostitution.

i repeat
Good Riddance.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
أفادت قناة "الجديد" بأن الجيش تمكّن من إلقاء القبض على أحد القنّاصين في شارع بدارو.
وكان الجيش يعمل على التصدّي لأحد القناصين الذي ما زال يطلق النار باتجاهه في شارع بدارو.

قضاء وأمن

To those saying this could be anyone.

I bet that we will never know his name and who he belongs to, that is because he probably belongs to a party that is in power w ra7 ylaflefouwa. Min el ekher he is an LFer most likely.

أبو علي

Legendary Member
Who said that they did not walk peacefully and they got shot at and then they came with the weapons themselves. A lot of people have walked peacefully before and nothing, and in other cases, people were shot at and they had no weapons to reply, so they ran away and it ended there.

I do not blame the hezb for starting the shooting, i am sure they did not start, but I do blame them for trying to solve the problem in the street, when it even walking to the justice ministry peacefully would have not solved anything anyway. I do blame people having weapons on both sides.

I don't claim to know who started the shooting but again what were they thinking?
Maybe if they are so much vulnerable and exposed to their enemies they should play it differently but they seems to keep falling for these "ambushes" and claim they are being the victim!

Why are they even against the investigation, yes the investigation and not just the judge Bittar!
I understand that the Hizb doesn't want international investigation but clearly they don't want a "national" based investigation!? Why?
They don't even give you any alternative or the reasons why they are against the judge! So the question is what do they want what alternative are they asking for a different judge? what kind of judge do they want this time someone they have more control over?
It is not that I like Bittar or anything I don't even trust anything from the Lebanese state but going against Bittar because of the likes of Hassan khalil, z3ayter, machnouk or whoever is not the way to deal with it!

As for blaming both sides for having weapons!
What about having an army stronger than the state itself and then acting like thugs on the streets!
Let me just say they are not looked upon as some peaceful protesters but protesters backed up by an army of their own! So it is much more complicated than people having weapons on both sides!

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Excellent statement

نفت الدائرة الإعلامية في حزب "القوات اللبنانية" في بيان الخبر الصادر عن قيادتي "حزب الله" و "حركة أمل" لجهة اتّهامهما "القوات اللبنانية" بالقتل المتعمّد، وتؤكّد على الآتي:

"أولا، تطالب "القوات اللبنانية" من الأجهزة المختصة تحديد المسؤوليات بشكل واضح وصريح.

ثانيًا، ما حصل اليوم من أحداث مؤسفة على الأرض، وهي موضع استنكار شديد من قبلنا، ما هي سوى نتيجة عملية للشحن الذي بدأه السيد حسن نصرالله منذ أربعة أشهر بالتحريض في خطاباته كلّها على المحقّق العدلي، والدعوة الصريحة والعلنية لكفّ يده، واستكملها بإرسال مسؤوله الأمني وفيق صفا إلى قصر العدل مهدِّدًا ومتوعِّدًا القاضي بالقبع، وصولا إلى تخيير مجلس الوزراء بين التعطيل أو إقالة القاضي البيطار، وعندما وجد الحزب أنّ هناك عدم تجاوب مع تهديداته دعا إلى التظاهرة التي حصلت اليوم.

ثالثًا، وسائل الإعلام كلّها إضافة إلى الفيديوهات المنتشرة على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي تؤكد بالملموس الظهور المسلّح بالأربيجيات والرشاشات والدخول إلى الأحياء الآمنة.

رابعًا، إنّ اتهام "القوات اللبنانية" مرفوض جملة وتفصيلا، وهو اتّهام باطل والغاية منه حرف الأنظار عن اجتياح "حزب الله" لهذه المنطقة وسائر المناطق في أوقات سابقة.

خامسًا، ما حصل اليوم يعرفه القاصي والداني وهو مواجهة العدالة بالمنطق الانقلابي نفسه، واستخدام السلاح، والترهيب، والعنف، والقوة لإسقاط مسار العدالة في انفجار مرفأ بيروت".

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I don't claim to know who started the shooting but again what were they thinking?
Maybe if they are so much vulnerable and exposed to their enemies they should play it differently but they seems to keep falling for these "ambushes" and claim they are being the victim!
We know what they are thinking, they have expressed it for the last few days, they do not want the investigation/

Why are they even against the investigation, yes the investigation and not just the judge Bittar!
I understand that the Hizb doesn't want international investigation but clearly they don't want a "national" based investigation!? Why?
They don't even give you any alternative or the reasons why they are against the judge! So the question is what do they want what alternative are they asking for a different judge? what kind of judge do they want this time someone they have more control over?
It is not that I like Bittar or anything I don't even trust anything from the Lebanese state but going against Bittar because of the likes of Hassan khalil, z3ayter, machnouk or whoever is not the way to deal with it!

I have made my opinion clear on that, but that's not what we are discussing now, we are discussing the shooting. Nobody should think that they should stop their peaceful protest because somebody else should shoot at them and intimidate them. It is hard to put the blame on peaceful protest saying what they were thinking. And if somebody has weapons and is protesting peacefully and they get shot at, it is hard to think that they won't use their weapons to shoot back as the red line had been crossed by snipers shooting at them.

As for blaming both sides for having weapons!
What about having an army stronger than the state itself and then acting like thugs on the streets!
Let me just say they are not looked upon as some peaceful protesters but protesters backed up by an army of their own! So it is much more complicated than people having weapons on both sides!
The army is made of the people of Lebanon and reports to the political government, it is not an independent third party like the Syrian army back in the days that can crush people without having to worry about breaking up into factions fighting its own self.

When the people wake up and stop voting for the parties in power then things will change. Until then hayda ne7na hayda jawna

Last edited:

Aegon

You are free to believe whichever side you want
but this is precisely how it all started, try to put everything into context, with all the anger that has been building up for quite some time
the constant tahdid and estefzez by Nasrallah and co while the state is dormant.
Things were meant to eventually implode, ma fi mahrab.

When a violent and heavily armed group of HA and AMAL THUGS storm down this Christian neighborhood then they desrve to get shot.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
When a violent and heavily armed group of HA and AMAL THUGS storm down this Christian neighborhood then they desrve to get shot.

They asked for it
also the khaldeh exercise taught the Lebanese that there's only 1 way to deal with bajam in the state's absence.

nobody invented the wheel today.
you mess with the bull you get the horns.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
No they don't but that's how your LF murderous mentality works. You believe in violence even when it means starting violence first. That's why your breed should be vanished from this earth.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I like how these ***** “journalists” never have the balls to call out HA alone. They always have to throw in at the end “LF is bad too!” A feyon. **** hezb iran.
As long as you and people like you think that shooting first is OK no matter what the reason is, then Lebanon will never be a peaceful country.

JB81

Legendary Member
In both cases, you have free and independent militias standing up against a tyrannical authority.

In America, it was King George…in Lebanon, it’s Khomeini.

Leh mba33ad???
Gaga Murr Joumblat Hariri Berri bi7etto king george bi jaybeh zghireh

Wasakh menna w fina

Danny Z

Legendary Member
In both cases, you have free and independent militias standing up against a tyrannical authority.

In America, it was King George…in Lebanon, it’s Khomeini.
But Donald Trump won and never used his personal militia on Jan 6 even though they robbed him the election.... na2esna inta ti7ki

Aegon

No they don't but that's how your LF murderous mentality works. You believe in violence even when it means starting violence first. That's why your breed should be vanished from this earth.

Okay go hide under bed as these thugs trash your cars and your street and the exterior to your home. Oh and you have no money to repair anything. Oh and no army around.