Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Okay go hide under bed as these thugs trash your cars and your street and the exterior to your home. Oh and you have no money to repair anything. Oh and no army around.
I didn't expect to change your mind, you believe in violence, you grew in it, it is part of you, so easy for you to say they deserve to be shot at, ayya khara thinks that it is OK to shoot on people just because they are chating anything. As I said the only to get rid of it is to get rid of your breed totally. And that would be through an election where a party that is independent of all those in power wins and that would round you and your likes and throw you in jail till you rot and your breed disappears. Violence has no place in modern society.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
قال رئيس حزب القوات سمير جعجع: "أستنكر الأحداث التي شهدتها منطقة بيروت وبالأخص محيط منطقة الطيونة بمناسبة التظاهرات التي دعا إليها "حزب الله". إن السبب الرئيسي لهذه الأحداث هو السلاح المتفلِّت والمنتشر والذي يهدِّد المواطنين في كل زمان ومكان".

وأضاف: "أدعو رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون ورئيس الحكومة نجيب ميقاتي ووزيري الدفاع والداخلية إلى إجراء تحقيقات كاملة ودقيقة لتحديد المسؤوليات عما جرى في العاصمة اليوم. إن السلم الأهلي هو الثروة الوحيدة المتبقية لنا في لبنان، ما يتحتِّم علينا المحافظة عليه برمش العيون، ولكن ذلك يتطلب منا جميعا التعاون للوصول إليه".
Laych ma byd3é Nabih Berri

Aegon

7aram Allah yerhamon. Lives lost for no reason, likely trying to hide in their homes from all the violence

This is what happens when you have thousands of trigger-happy armed shia in the street taking orders from Berri and Nassrallah.

People have not learned from the civil war.

1634224098846.png

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am still trying to wrap my head around the logic of HA in opposing Bitar.
HA said the judge is looking into the negligence rather than into the source and destination of the nitrate.
This is a good point since we need to know why they are here and for whom.
The judge should investigate that no doubt, but that does not mean he has to drop the negligence part.
Anyway, if the judge does not know the source of the nitrate and their destination how would he accuse HA??
And how HA considered itself targeted !!!???
I am unable to get it?!
So if they are asking the judge to investigate who and why the nitrate was brought to Lebanon, that means the judge does not have solid evidence for whom this nitrate is, and thus they can't consider themselves targeted by the investigation!
Something is not adding up here...
Supposedly no one knew who this nitrate is, which means HA can't be accused, and thus the only accusation for negligence would (maybe) go to Ali Hassan Khalil... Is this what HA considers itself targeted?
Or is it saying no one touches my guys/allies no matter what the reason is???

if someone can clarify these points, in case I am missing something.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
HA said the judge is looking into the negligence rather than into the source and destination of the nitrate.
The judge should investigate that no doubt, but that does not mean he has to drop the negligence part.
Anyway, if the judge does not know the source of the nitrate and their destination how would he accuse HA,
and how HA considered itself targeted !!!???
I am unable to get it?!
So if they are asking the judge to investigate who and why the nitrate was brought to Lebanon, that means the judge does not have solid evidence for whom this nitrate is, and thus they can't consider themselves targeted by the investigation!
Supposedly no one knew who this nitrate is, which means HA can't be accused, and thus the only accusation for negligence would (maybe) go to Ali Hassan Khalil... Is this what HA considers itself targeted?

It's about Abbas Ibrahim, not Ali Hassan khalil wala fenianos
they've been grooming him for quite some time to become the next shiite political leader after Nabih Berri
Abbas Ibrahim is on Bitar's list and is pending prosecution.

JB81

Legendary Member
They use to bark all day if an LFer double parked his car the wrong way in Jal-El dib. Now metel el bseinet afraid to make a comment that might hurt their HA master’s feelings.

Mesh na2esna militia 3enna

Wloh get out of this mentality

Hash tshab7o 3a Ashrafiyeh

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's about Abbas Ibrahim, not Ali Hassan khalil wala fenianos
they've been grooming him for quite some time to become the next shiite political leader after Nabih Berri
Abbas Ibrahim is on Bitar's list and is pending prosecution.
So in your opinion, it is about "no one can to touch their guys no matter what is the reason"

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
غردت الاعلامية ديما صادق على حسابها عبر "تويتر" كاتبة: الحزب والحركة قالولنا علنا بدن يفجرو قضية المرفأ بالشارع، المشكل ما في حدا يشتبكو معه، في بس قاضي وضحايا، قالو منستفز القوات بقومو بردو علينا وببطل المشهد عدل ضد ميليشيا بصير 2 ميليشيا بين بعض، القوات بغباء استثنائي استجابوا، وصار اللي بدو ياه الحزب.

وأضافت: فليسقط سلاح القوات اللبنانية الغبي!.

الحزب والحركة قالولنا علنا بدن يفجرو قضية المرفأ بالشارع.المشكل ما في حدا يشتبكو معه.في بس قاضي وضحايا.قالو منستفز القوات بقومو بردو علينا وببطل المشهد عدل ضد ميليشيا بصير ٢ ميليشيا بين بعض.القوات بغباء استثنائي استجابوا،وصار اللي بدو ياه الحزب.فليسقط سلاح القوات اللبنانية الغبي!
— Dima ديما صادق (@DimaSadek) October 14, 2021

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Anyway, if the judge does not know the source of the nitrate and their destination how would he accuse HA??
And how HA considered itself targeted !!!???
I am unable to get it?!
Or is it saying no one touches my guys/allies no matter what the reason is???

Their whole argument is that this judge cannot issue an arrest warrant against a minister as he has immunity. That's their argument.

JB81

Legendary Member
Hassan Diab (M8) neglected but Not Saad or Salem(M14)?
Fenyenos(M8,) neglected but not Ghazi aridi (M14)

Badre Daher in Prison(M8) outhman his boss is not (M14)
Directir of port (Hariri) is out
Saliba Abbas Brahim both close to president are called

Nitrate founded as nothing happened
Someone on MTFEE confessed that he transfered the Nitrate

And the judge never bothered to investigate a probe

Ya3neh if this selective justice is not political than what?