Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
And they were right seemingly

Someone was waiting for them unlawfully armed

Disregarding the state disregarding the blood it is going to spell
No one is allowed to walk into free Christian areas with guns and threaten people. The rules of engagement have been established today and it is now clear to the shia that aoun no longer represents even 5% and that they are liable to get a round lodged in their skull if they try their bullshit

Aegon

I didn't expect to change your mind, you believe in violence, you grew in it, it is part of you, so easy for you to say they deserve to be shot at, ayya khara thinks that it is OK to shoot on people just because they are chating anything. As I said the only to get rid of it is to get rid of your breed totally. And that would be through an election where a party that is independent of all those in power wins and that would round you and your likes and throw you in jail till you rot and your breed disappears. Violence has no place in modern society.

so all you saw was chanting in the videos?
No I do not believe in violence, this should be a last resort only if you are being threatened. If individuals feel their families are threatened by thousands of heavily armed Berri/Nassrallah zo3ran storming down your street and trashing your private property, whose to know if they will break down the gates and storm up the apartments because maybe a rumor would have started that a certain politician lives up there. When it comes to your family you will do anything to protect them. If the thug aiming the RPG at your building was not shot by the sniper then he could have hit your building with your mom and sister and grandparents sitting inside. This video was posted several pages ago.

I do agree elections are the only way forward and out of this mess. Whomever wins should forma majority government and run the country.

Anyways your views, and many other FPMers or x-FPMers have changed a lot on HA and Nassrallah, which I do commend. Good to see so many aouniye finally seeing the light after many years of being lost. Say what you want about the thawra or LF or other christian parties, I could care less, but I am happy to see so many FPM understanding where the real threat is in this country.

JB81

Legendary Member
No one is allowed to walk into free Christian areas with guns and threaten people. The rules of engagement have been established today and it is now clear to the shia that aoun no longer represents even 5% and that they are liable to get a round lodged in their skull if they try their bullshit

5 people died w jeyeh tbahwer

Fi damir 3endkon

Aymtan badkon tsiro bashar ya militia

If people don't want HA weapons, they don't want you even more

7ello 3anna w militiatkon

Ya di3an Hal President bhal mazra3a

Kel wa7ad 7emel sle7 mn meyl w 2al shou baddon dawleh

2nd) hol li feto Amal scouts hayda 7ajemkon

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Enta shee3i pretending to be Christian… full stop.
leave him dude, yesterday he was speaking otherwise today he got new instructions.
Fadi Sawan started by trying to question everyone, they got against him
Tarek Bitar conveyed all those who got written notification about the nitrate, which meant they knew for sure
now they are accusing him of targeting some people and leaving others.
Anyway, supposedly he is biased, there are plenty of legal options to oppose this.

Ensa man

Qandahar

Legendary Member
We know what they are thinking, they have expressed it for the last few days, they do not want the investigation/

No investigation means civil strife in this case!
The country is not the same country that used to be before the port explosion!

The Beirut explosion is our 9/11 but they keep downplaying it!

I have made my opinion clear on that, but that's not what we are discussing now, we are discussing the shooting. Nobody should think that they should stop their peaceful protest because somebody else should shoot at them and intimidate them. It is hard to put the blame on peaceful protest saying what they were thinking. And if somebody has weapons and is protesting peacefully and they get shot at, it is hard to think that they won't use their weapons to shoot back as the red line had been crossed by snipers shooting at them.

Yes you are right the two incidents should be treated as two separate incidents!
But they are related to each others! ye3ni it is not like this incident is new and there are no history to it and it is not like these "peaceful protesters" do not have any recent history in their thuggish behaviours when protesting!

Just yesterday Amal and Hizb thugs were burning down tents and beating women protesters in DT Beirut!
So you have to take all that into consideration as well.. their recent history is not very peaceful it involves many different thuggish behaviours..
Also what kind of peaceful protesters are they when they "respond back to the sniper/s" in such little time.. and worst of it by shooting back randomly at all the buildings packed with civilians who got nothing to do with anything of this!

Ye3ni one day they choose to be peaceful protesters and another day to be thugs on the streets will confuse the shit of people!

Either way if this was truly a trap like Khaldeh was a trap as they claimed it be.. then they gave their enemy exactly what they wanted and keep giving! Saye2 Hassan is dumber than I thought.. he can't even control his thugs so yes I blame him!

We can't just blame an unknown/hidden element all the time and every time!

The army is made of the people of Lebanon and reports to the political government, it is not an independent third party like the Syrian army back in the days that can crush people without having to worry about breaking up into factions fighting its own self.

When the people wake up and stop voting for the parties in power then things will change. Until then hayda ne7na hayda jawna

I wasn't talking about the LAF!
And yes the sheep should blame themselves for even protesting to defend someone like Hassan Khalil, Aoun, Berri, Hariri and all the shiit in this country

Last edited:

Force

As if we didn't already know...., it's becoming quite clear that the nitrate storage was connected to HA. Not exactly a surprise, since they store missiles near schools. Hence their panic over the judge investigating. They want him to have a very narrow remit which will not affect them in the outcome, or at most name some low level HA grunts as bearing some vague responsibility and had acted autonomously, thereby the HA leadership was not responsible.

Lebanon is not a functioning country in any capacity. It's split on sectarian and political lines and worse than having some land occupied, it has its whole institutional system infiltrated and occupied by Iran as well as the streets by a powerful mafia/militia.

The investigation will yield nothing of note. Lebanon will be a failed state for a long time to come until Iran is taken out thus reducing HA power, or until the Lebanese turn on HA.

The_FPMer

Fi damir 3endkon

And how many died in the Beirut explosion?

JB81

Legendary Member
leave him dude, yesterday he was speaking otherwise today he got new instructions.
Fadi Sawan started by trying to question everyone, they got against him
Tarek Bitar conveyed all those who got written notification about the nitrate, which meant they knew for sure
now they are accusing him of targeting some people and leaving others.
Anyway, supposedly he is biased, there are plenty of legal options to oppose this.

Ensa man

Pierro m3almak 2alak enno Bitar is Bassil's appointee targeting Marada 🤣

Moustawa li btesma3lon she3let zika metlak w jeyeh tghabber

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
I am still trying to wrap my head around the logic of HA in opposing Bitar.
HA said the judge is looking into the negligence rather than into the source and destination of the nitrate.
This is a good point since we need to know why they are here and for whom.
The judge should investigate that no doubt, but that does not mean he has to drop the negligence part.
Anyway, if the judge does not know the source of the nitrate and their destination how would he accuse HA??
And how HA considered itself targeted !!!???
I am unable to get it?!
So if they are asking the judge to investigate who and why the nitrate was brought to Lebanon, that means the judge does not have solid evidence for whom this nitrate is, and thus they can't consider themselves targeted by the investigation!
Something is not adding up here...
Supposedly no one knew who this nitrate is, which means HA can't be accused, and thus the only accusation for negligence would (maybe) go to Ali Hassan Khalil... Is this what HA considers itself targeted?
Or is it saying no one touches my guys/allies no matter what the reason is???

if someone can clarify these points, in case I am missing something.
You're not missing anything. They value loyalty above all and Nabih Berri has been loyal when it comes to foreign parties (since 2007 or so at least). So an attack on him is an attack on them. Plus if you set the precedent that you can target ministers/MPs/political leaders now, what's to stop anyone from doing it to them in the future? Regardless of whether this current investigation touches them or not.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter

Fi damir 3endkon

Rip to the lady who caught the stray bullet in her house.

as for the others, if they don’t want to lay on the pavement leaking out of their skull, don’t go armed into free neighborhoods and destroy cars and threaten violence. It’s very simple.

people have HA’s number down at this point - snipers in this case were very effective, but the khalde arabs also did a good number on them.

no more of these demonstrations and intimidation tactics. If you go to a non shia area with weapons you should consider that you are declaring war on the people and expect the correct response for that.

happy this is finally happening.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are the 5 people who were lilled yesterday HA/Amal supporters, or were there casualties from the other side as well?