Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Those rallying behind judge Bitar and giving him full support, on what basis did you decide he's a good judge?

Do you know anything about him? Has he proven himself to be impartial when it comes to the legal process? Which high-profile cases did he handle in the past that made you trust his neutrality?

And what makes you believe Ghada Aoun is politically motivated while Bitar is not?

Enlighten us please.

NewLeb

Well according to some in here, SHIA have that RIGHT to get fully armed with RPG-7 missiles and MACHINE GUNS and parade around Christian streets and destroy private property! La2no this is a simple Democratic Right and peaceful protest!

What kind of fuc.king jungle are you people living in? Is everyone smoking that SHIA hash or what the f.uck is going???????

It reminds me of BLM burning down neighborhoods in America. It’s called minority entitlement.

Like the Democrats, the Aounies think it’s racist to speak against the actions of the Shiite Duo.

President Aoun needs to be fair with all Lebanese sects… no one is better than the other!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Those rallying behind judge Bitar and giving him full support, on what basis did you decide he's a good judge?

Do you know anything about him? Has he proven himself to be impartial when it comes to the legal process? Which high-profile cases did he handle in the past that made you trust his neutrality?

And what makes you believe Ghada Aoun is politically motivated while Bitar is not?

Enlighten us please.
For me ya istez @Manifesto I am not supporting anyone, w ma 3endi kbir, or red lines
I am supporting the process.
Everyone has the right to disagree with the judge, for any reason, but there are ways to file a complaint.
You can't send him your guy to tell him "badna ne2ba3ak"
You can't create a political issue and threaten the already fragile situation
You have all the right to use every legal procedure to fight the judge's decision.

Mish iza estad3a Ali Hassan Khalil sar 3amil.
heyda kahwaji eja 3al ta72i2, and others too
either we all equal in front of the law or there will be problems

We can't keep creating excuses for some people to be beyond accountability
ma fina nde2 b berri because of the unity of the sect
can't question Ali Hassan Khalil because this is targeting the resistance
etc...
this applies to everybody...
jabal *** baabda has to give the permission to question Saliba, even if some says he has given his testimony
the judge might want to listen to him again for different reasons

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
For me ya istez @Manifesto I am not supporting anyone, w ma 3endi kbir, or red lines
Everyone has the right to disagree with the judge, for any reason, but there are ways to file a complaint.
You have all the right to use every legal procedure to fight the judge's decision.

We can't keep creating excuses for some people to be beyond accountability
ma fina nde2 b berri because of the unity of the sect
can't question Ali Hassan Khalil because this is targeting the resistance
etc...
this applies to everybody...
jabal *** baabda has to give the permission to question Saliba, even if some says he has given his testimony
the judge might want to listen to him again for different reasons

While protesting against the Lebanese judiciary today, there were voices from al muqawrama and Jamil el Sayyed demanding Majles 3adleh for today's clashes.

bto7tar....

NewLeb

Isn't Tayyouneh part of Dahyeh? That's where they were shot at.

I believe it occurred in a mixed area, but the point is that the actions of the Shiite Duo may have justified the use of self-defense by the Christian inhabitants.

My Shiite buddy was telling me today of just how unfair it was for LF members to be arrested, while the Hezbollah/Amal thugs got off scot free.

I think it’s just another example of Shiites getting accustomed to Western civilization. They’re starting to learn that you can’t just walk around with rpgs and act like you own the place. Maybe in Baalback, but not in Rome.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Allow me helping you finding one of those videos.
7aram these peaceful protestors... ma hek
victims.

Looks staged.

Judge Bitar is bypassing the law by accusing ministers, so it's only natural he was met with hositlity by the Shiite duo.

Last time I checked, there's a special council to try presidents and ministers. Judge Bitar doesn't have this authority.

And let's be fair here, is there any assasination they haven't tried to link to Hizbullah? Even the international tribunal wad heavily politicized and full of ncompetence. I think HA has all the reason not to trust the legal process.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I believe it occurred in a mixed area, but the point is that the actions of the Shiite Duo may have justified the use of self-defense by the Christian inhabitants.

My Shiite buddy was telling me today of just how unfair it was for LF members to be arrested, while the Hezbollah/Amal thugs got off scot free.

I think it’s just another example of Shiites getting accustomed to Western civilization. They’re starting to learn that you can’t just walk around with rpgs and act like you own the place. Maybe in Baalback, but not in Rome.

halla2 Tayyouneh is Rome ? :D

@Apostate

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Hey saudi lackey if you think zouzou who never got a real military training can stop with only courage and bravery aloushi who got years of military training in lebanon and probably in iran too you are naive.
That’s funny. In reality the greatest predictor of military success is average IQ, thats why it took every single power on earth, including demographic advantages, to force the half defeat known as taef.

man don’t assume that beating some syrian farmers and plumbers means anything. Lebanon is a different arena with different factors in play.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Looks staged.

Judge Bitar is bypassing the law by accusing ministers, so it's only natural he was met with hositlity by the Shiite duo.

Last time I checked, there's a special council to try presidents and ministers. Judge Bitar doesn't have this authority.

And let's be fair here, is there any assasination they haven't tried to link to Hizbullah? Even the international tribunal wad heavily politicized and full of ncompetence. I think HA has all the reason not to trust the legal process.

It's too early to lay down judgments on the judge
he didn't even publish his report
he didn't even conclude his investigations

I'm not personally a fan of Bitar and i believe that yes he is politicized and a 3awni
but i don't send thugs vandalising properties to get the judge removed or even threaten the judge... maskhara.

What are they scared of ? let the judge finish his investigations and then youbna 3ala l chay2 moqtadah.

Besides,
Bitar is only heading a probe and his role ends by submitting the report.
he will not lay judgement nor a verdict.

the prosecution will carry on by a completely different court and judge, since it's majles 3adleh then most probably it'll be Suheil Abboud and the suspects will have the chance to defend themselves

this behaviour is unacceptable.

Aegon

Looks staged.

But these are all former ministers, are you saying ALL former ministers have immunity?

No one is even accusibg HA here anyways and we keep forgetting this. They have accused HA's ally, ministers of Amal.

Aegon

Elnashra news

جنبلاط: من حق اللبناني أن يتظاهر وأدين استخدام القناصات وليحقق البيطار مع الجميع دون استثناء​

الخميس 14 تشرين الأول 2021 19:00سياسة

I think he checked all the boxes on this one lol

Right to demonstrate = ✅berriNassrallah
Arrest snipers = ✅AounBassil
Bitar should continue = ✅Geagea & Christians

Keeping all options open

1). I think HA can consider itself lucky that only 6 terrorists were killed! It could easily have been 100!
2). It’s their right to peaceful demonstrations but this was not. They were armed, they were destroying public and private property.
3) what was the purpose of the weapons? Were they planning to go inside the justice palace and kill Bitar
4). Scared about tomorrow’s funerals! Allah yistor

Viral

حتمـاً

1634255444271.png

ليس من موت مجانيّ في مواجهة الظلم. لكن الموت يصبح مجانياً متى قرّر الطاغية مسح الدماء عن يديه بمنديل قداسة اخترعه لنفسه، وهو الذي يتخيّل أسطورته حيلةً للصعود الى السماء مرفوعاً فوق جماجم الضحايا.
هكذا كنت، ولا تزال. لا تهمّك الوجوه ولا الأسماء ولا بقية الأهل. هكذا هي حالك، منذ أن كتبت أولى قصائد الموت في محيط منزلك وقريتك ومنطقتك وأهلك الذين صلبتهم أحياء، ورميتهم في البحر طعاماً للقرش الساكن في جسمك. فأنت لست سوى نسخة من نار، تعيش على الحطام!

Last edited:

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Elnashra news

جنبلاط: من حق اللبناني أن يتظاهر وأدين استخدام القناصات وليحقق البيطار مع الجميع دون استثناء​

الخميس 14 تشرين الأول 2021 19:00سياسة

I think he checked all the boxes on this one lol

Right to demonstrate = ✅berriNassrallah
Arrest snipers = ✅AounBassil
Bitar should continue = ✅Geagea & Christians

Keeping all options open
Such a Jumblatti response lol.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1). I think HA can consider itself lucky that only 6 terrorists were killed! It could easily have been 100!
2). It’s their right to peaceful demonstrations but this was not. They were armed, they were destroying public and private property.
3) what was the purpose of the weapons? Were they planning to go inside the justice palace and kill Bitar
4). Scared about tomorrow’s funerals! Allah yistor
Don't be scared, the security forces will defend you.