Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

vicking747

Oh God, not this woman again… she looks like she hasn’t been screwed in twenty years.

Anyway, Christian power hasn’t been waning because of their warlords. Its been decreasing because Christian women don’t want to settle down and have kids.

Rather, they want to “find themselves” and pursue a PHD in Latin Poetry. By the time their done, they’re all shriveled up and not enticing in the least.
Can’t agree more - you are right, not only the women but both men and women are staying too long at home and don’t want kids.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I believe he said that out of principle. If Geagea were summoned and not Nasrallah, then it shows just how corrupt and egregious the whole system is, especially considering all the evidence that points towards Hezbollah.

And then it kinda fits the narrative of HA that the port investigation could be mousayyas w istinsebe ...

Now we all knows that the judicial system is ****ed up... since its appointed and influenced by politicians... but our hope with Bitar is that there might be some honest individuals still working correctly, hence I say we should wait for the summary of the investigation and the "Qarar al Zanni" and see how objective it is.

Geagea playing the same game as others regarding Qada2 shows that he's a hypocrite who is defending the Bitar investigation and the summoning of Ali Hassan Khalil and co for investigation... while refusing himself to go and give a statement in another incident

Geagea made a grave strategical mistake by saying that he wouldn't show up for any investigation (or istid3a2) unless Nasrallah is summoned aswell.
There's no arrest warrant against Geagea, neither a court verdict against him... Therefore, if the "istid3a2 for testimony" news are correct (although he stated he didn't receive any yet), he could've easily went there to give his statement and go back.

Now HA/Me7war can milk this to justify Ali Hassan Khalil wel orta not going to the investigations.

Geagea was outsmarted. Who would've thought?

Lebanese politicians have the IQ of a potato
I agree with you but I think he’s worried about his security. As I said the terrorist Nasrallah could be preparing an assassination and waiting for him to leave Me3rab. That’s not far fetched giving the terrorist’s history with all the political assassination of the past

Rockies

I agree with you but I think he’s worried about his security. As I said the terrorist Nasrallah could be preparing an assassination and waiting for him to leave Me3rab. That’s not far fetched giving the terrorist’s history with all the political assassination of the past
He is a citizen under the rule of law. People are under constant threats anywhere. He should and must abide to rule of law and set an example to the frangieh and hariri and berri/nasralla bouta

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter

He could've stated that there are security reasons, and in case there's a need for his statement in the investigation that he is willing to cooperate in some sort (hidden dates, different place/route) ... but playing it like this kinda destroys his narrative of supporting judge Bitar.

Rockies

Can’t agree more - you are right, not only the women but both men and women are staying too long at home and don’t want kids.
Church must support its community be it in schools or work .
instead monasteries hire Syrians and Muslims and do not prioritise Christians in school and work.
What hizballa is doing lately is just protecting his community publicly . Same for Druze .

Rockies

And then it kinda fits the narrative of HA that the port investigation could be mousayyas w istinsebe ...

Now we all knows that the judicial system is ****ed up... since its appointed and influenced by politicians... but our hope with Bitar is that there might be some honest individuals still working correctly, hence I say we should wait for the summary of the investigation and the "Qarar al Zanni" and see how objective it is.

Geagea playing the same game as others regarding Qada2 shows that he's a hypocrite who is defending the Bitar investigation and the summoning of Ali Hassan Khalil and co for investigation... while refusing himself to go and give a statement in another incident
The judiciary should be respected and cannot be viewed as biaised
All behind Bitar.

Rockies

The Israelis considered that LF full support was and will be always for free, while they had to give something to get anything from Jumblat. And indeed for some reasons, they gave Jumblat LF head in the mountain.

So cheap 👎. Of course, I mean the Israelis not LF head. Gloating laysa men shiyamina.
Shiyamikone is arm smuggling and selling it
Shiyamikone is pretending to know it all and kill whoever opposes ur values

spare me ur shymikone and don’t overrate the power of hizballa. Iran money goes to zero u go to below 0

Viral

(Of course she cannot compete with our bright and opinionated active members here but one can only try…;))

Oh God, not this woman again… she looks like she hasn’t been screwed in twenty years.

Anyway, Christian power hasn’t been waning because of their warlords. Its been decreasing because Christian women don’t want to settle down and have kids.

Rather, they want to “find themselves” and pursue a PHD in Latin Poetry. By the time their done, they’re all shriveled up and not enticing in the least.

Viral

He could've stated that there are security reasons, and in case there's a need for his statement in the investigation that he is willing to cooperate in some sort (hidden dates, different place/route) ... but playing it like this kinda destroys his narrative of supporting judge Bitar.
Just leave him alone and watch him self-destruct...

NewLeb

Difference is that we already know there is evidence pointing to Hezbollah/Amal’s involvement in the blast. Geagea is giving his answer in hindsight of all this, as he knows Marcel is testing him.

If the court were to make a sudden U-turn and summon Geagea, this points to obvious political interference, because it completely disregards the fundamental and original evidence at play.

Khalil was summoned for legitimate reasons. Even if they had something on Geagea, they better have a good reason as to why those former “legitimate reasons” ceased being so in such a short length of time.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Why is Mr. Saliba not cleared for questioning? I think he s head of a security apparatus or something. Why isn't he allowed to be interviewed? Why are the ministers not giving permission for the judge? Under what pretext?

Rockies

Why is Mr. Saliba not cleared for questioning? I think he s head of a security apparatus or something. Why isn't he allowed to be interviewed? Why are the ministers not giving permission for the judge? Under what pretext?
Because all under the table are the same monster

flag-waver

Legendary Member

La2ano the Presidency is protecting him and dont want him to go to the judge.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:cigar:
FCQIsxCWEAAMPL5

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Question 1 : Who are the Lebanese who allowed the Nitrate Mini-Nuclear Bomb, very likely sent by the CIA+Mosad, to enter Lebanon?
Answer: Some Marnoushe Judges

Question 2 : Who are the Lebanese who impeded the removing of the Nitrate Mini-Nuclear Bomb?
Answer: Some Marnoushe Judges

Question 3 : Who are the Lebanese who had the authority to remove the Nitrate Mini-Nuclear Bomb?
Answer: Some Marnoushe Judges + Marnoushe presidents + LA which is also directed by some Marnoushe guys

Question 4 : Who is blaming Shias on the explosion of the Nitrate Mini-Nuclear Bomb?
Answer: Common* Marnoushes including the families of Marnoushe victims

Question 5: Does the Marnoushe Juge Bitar pursue any CIA - Mosad, any of the Marnoushe above or just any Marnoushe?
Answer: No (about minister Fenianous, common Marnoushe* consider him and all Marada to be Shias which is by the way a honor for Shias since faithful and loyal people are rare)

Question 6: Why do Common* Marnoushe blame Shias?
Answer: Their brain is shaped in a way to always stand with the west: Always Follow the West Even If The West Drags Them To Hell

* sad but true. SHN did his best to preach common Marnoushes. In vain unfortunately.

With all due respect to the above nonsense you serve, these are silly questions motsic knights ask each other while smoking argileh under the great portrait of a smiling leader.

It goes without saying, if you're innocent of committing a crime and have nothing to hide, you'd follow Bitar to his house door; whether he's a liar, a cheater, a foreign agent or a true man of law, will ultimately show. You're not ma2tou3een men shajra after all, you have good lawyers and the state will pay their fees. Are you clean, you win. If you have some or much dirt to hide in the Beirut blast, then tough luck for you, but your refusal to cooperate is then motivated and understood.

This massive political mobilization while pointing with militarily fingers at all opponents - using LFers as an excuse, is indeed worrying. It gives you the impression Nasrallah is losing balance. Why would HA flare up so hysterically to defend a, so far, handful political figures, well known pieces of sh!t, who now are being hunted by Bitar? When your leader strongly hints at willing to take the country to civiil war if Bitar is not removed, this is when you start suspecting him for being the master crook of them all.

Why the ****s do you think people have agreed that an independent judicial system is a must for a functional society? Dislike, hate or curse a judge as much you like, even demonstrate against him. But no mafia methods, yours, shall be allowed to remove him at will.