Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
HA already know that it is not easy for people to resist to the US and the Jewry behind it:

إِنَّ النَّاسَ عَبِيدُ الدُّنْيَا، وَالدِّينُ لَعْقٌ عَلَى أَلْسِنَتِهِمْ‏ يَحُوطُونَهُ مَا دَرَّتْ مَعَايِشُهُمْ فَإِذَا مُحِّصُوا بِالْبَلَاءِ قَلَّ الدَّيَّانُونَ

man
here's where you're mistaken
your whole premise is kind of flawed

you're assuming that these people want in fact to resist the US and the Jewery but 'it's not easy'

This is where you're wrong
US and the jewery is the least of FPM's concern
lak even the opposite the christians in general and FPM do not consider US to be an enemy at all.
hence why i'm telling you that your alliance is haché

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Totally wrong. I make no difference between "Can't" and "Don't want".

well i do
there's a huge difference between can't and don't want

can't means that these people in fact agree with your choices but simply cannot make a difference or do not have the power to do so.

don't want is something else entirely, rest assured that the US and even Israel is the least of the christians concern, FPM included.
They've been using you for 16 years, the same way you've been using them.

you know this, they know this, everyone knows this.

Aegon

I think everyone who was arrested on both sides will be let go becuase this judge on the case was flawed from day 1.
The Investigating Judge is the son in law of Berri's sister. This is a clear conflict of interest and can no way stand up in a decent court of law.
He should have recused himself and not even been involved.

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
how did we end up here? why did this situation exist lets go back a bit in time? they have been provoking each others for years and targetting sectarian sensitivities so bloody idiots who buy this story and get prepared to die for it!
Khalasna ba2a we are a terrain of a proxy war between KSA/UAE and Iran... they skirmished in Syria, Iraq, Yemen and now it is our turn and you still think that its about a few idiots ze3ran that went in to ain el remmeneh. On the shiaa side khalas they installed thsle sahyoune shit and from the christian(partly)/sunni side and they installed the irani occupation shit .... (and made the population ripe for war) and if we are to believe one of those 2 stories instead of avoiding that trap guess what makes us... idiots waiting to kill each others because MBS wel Khomayne cant get along ... fighting it out 3anna. albkoun abiad.
No. The problems are deeper than that. There are fundamental differences in their visions: one party thinks its okay for them to have 100k fighters, weapons, and that they are the ones that decide what to do sith them. On the other aide are politicians that think that only the government and the LAF have the right to bear arms and make these calls. It has nothing to do with sectarian sensitivities.

Moreover, the parties in charge have taken us down the toilet bowl in order to protect that one party.

agnostic

Legendary Member
well i do
there's a huge difference between can't and don't want

can't means that these people in fact agree with your choices but simple cannot make the difference or do not have the power to do so.

don't want is something else entirely, rest assured that the US and even Israel is the least of the christians concern, FPM included.
They've been using you for 16 years, the same way you've been using them.

you know this, they know this, everyone knows this.
The issue is not about that we have different visions. But about being stabbed.

FPM could place their men and build a Manzoume or a mini-state inside the state thanks to HA.

HA don't ask anything in exchange but just to not be stabbed.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
No. The problems are deeper than that. There are fundamental differences in their visions: one party thinks its okay for them to have 100k fighters, weapons, and that they are the ones that decide what to do sith them. On the other aide are politicians that think that only the government and the LAF have the right to bear arms and make these calls. It has nothing to do with sectarian sensitivities.

Moreover, the parties in charge have taken us down the toilet bowl in order to protect that one party.
That is the point of view of everyone on one side or the other ... i personally think both sides are shite and the solution is outside of them.. but hey enjoy the civil war because that is the path we are on. No one will win unless it is an extermination one and guess who has the upper hand.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The issue is not about that we have different visions. But about being stabbed.

FPM could place their men and build a Manzoume or a mini-state inside the state thanks to HA.

HA don't ask anything in exchange but just to not be stabbed.

to be honest i saw it coming since long time ago
Precisely because this whole agreement was built over masla7a
when the masla7a comes in backstabbing you they won't waste the chance to do so

the same applies to HA.

Anyway,
the MOU already reached its expiry date, and i think it's overdue in fact.
however due to FPM continuous screw ups and how far they went abusing the power they had i believe they're going to be rejected everywhere so they'll have to stick with HA in more dhimmitude then ever but with much less value than they ever provided (call it a 1 sided relationship)

Last edited:

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
I think everyone who was arrested on both sides will be let go becuase this judge on the case was flawed from day 1.
The Investigating Judge is the son in law of Berri's sister. This is a clear conflict of interest and can no way stand up in a decent court of law.
He should have recused himself and not even been involved.
The investigative judge is not the judge that passes sentence. Kholes dawro lal investigative judge. The case is now in Fadi Sawwan's hands.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@flag-waver

From what i've noticed Geagea deployed his elite force 'el 2ouweh el darbeh'.
whole of Bcharreh and Deir el a7mar were on the ground today
While most were in civilian uniforms and unarmed i consider what happened today as a military parade.

Aegon

The investigative judge is not the judge that passes sentence. Kholes dawro lal investigative judge. The case is now in Fadi Sawwan's hands.

Sure i get that, but isn't fadi akiki's signature on all the alleged evidence files? Isn't his signature on all the alleged confessions?
If this case went to trial in any normal western court, all defendants can claim conflict of interest with the judge's investigation and have all evidence thrown out.
Similar to a detective collecting all the evidence for a trial, then during the trial the lawyers find out the detective is in direct relation to one of the major parties involved - which implies clear bias. Evidence is considered tainted and trial over.

The investigation would have to start from scratch but this might be considered double jeopardy which would not allow another investigation on the same suspects. Again, this would be the situation in respectable court, not a jungle court we are seeing today.

Aegon

@flag-waver

From what i've noticed Geagea deployed his elite force 'el 2ouweh el darbeh'.
whole of Bcharreh and Deir el a7mar were on the ground today
While most were in civilian uniforms and unarmed i consider what happened today as a military parade.

special commando unit it seems since according to one of the guys interviewed "6 of their best can take out the 100K Nassrallah fighters" haha