Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

flag-waver

Legendary Member
HA will not retaliate for the simple reason that they will be on the losing side. Not that the LF are stronger, they’re not. It’s only because HA currently holds most of the power. If they decide to retaliate, they will lose men, they will further lose support, they will spend money and get men killed, and they will have to allocate ressources in areas that will weaken them in the south. Bottom line, It will weaken them.

It is not about who is stronger. The christians when the war started had nothing. The Army split and alot of its resources went to the LF. Then some countries from Europe and even Iraq started supporting the LF with weapons etc. You are fighting on land in Lebanon which is not yours aslan and to get to Me3rab you have to go through the christian hinterland. The LF are not these business men who are sunnis in Beirut who only care about a couple of shares in Solidere.

agnostic

Legendary Member
HA doesn't a civil war nor does anyone else.
G3g3 is indeed gambling with his life by betting on this to multiply provocations and commit crimes.

Anyway liberating Me3rab does not mean civil war at all, but exactly a new Glorious Day similar to May 7.

#Rendez-Vous In Me3rab

#G3g3 Hanged 7atman

flag-waver

Legendary Member
G3g3 is indeed gambling with his life by betting on this to multiply provocations and commit crimes.

Anyway liberating Me3rab does not mean civil war at all, but exactly a new Glorious Day similar to May 7.

#Rendez-Vous In Me3rab

#G3g3 Hanged 7atman

Try it if you can terrorist!

#Rendez-Vous In Me3rab

#G3g3 Hanged 7atman
Ouf 3a me3rab? Inta 3a 3ein el Remmeneh ma 2dirto tfouto! Haaahaaa!

agnostic

Legendary Member
Where was Hassoun’s bassira in 2006??
لو كنت اعلم

Hayde bassira walla tibssirit 2ahwe? 😂

Q1: Is SHN God?
A: No

Q2: Does SHN know everything?

Q3: Did SHN know that Israel will launch a large scale war in retaliation to the wa3ed 'a SadeQ operation whose goal was the liberation of Samir 'l Quntar?

Q4: Did SHN and HA have prepared themselves for a large scale war Israel may launch
A: YES THEY HAD THE BASSIRA TO DO IT. The outcome of the war proves that.

Q5: Are G3g3 and G3g3is ready for war against HA, the nightmare of Israel, USA and SA
A: All say no, in particular the pitiful begging made before the Sunnis and the Druze to join this war

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Q1: Is SHN God?

Q2: Does SHN know everything?

Q3: Did SHN know that Israel will launch a large scale war in retaliation to the wa3ed 'a SadeQ operation whose goal was the liberation of Samir 'l Quntar?

Q4: Did SHN and HA have prepared themselves for a large scale war Israel may launch
A: YES THEY HAD THE BASSIRA TO DO IT. The outcome of the war proves that.

Q5: Are G3g3 and G3g3is ready for war against HA, the nightmare of Israel, USA and SA
A: All say no, in particular the pitiful begging made before the Sunnis and the Druze to join this war

the outcome of the war was over a thousand dead in Lebanon and massive destruction that but the way got rebuilt by Saudi arabia and the gulf countries.

only to Liberate some barmil called Samir quntar who managed to get himself killed not long after.

nasr ilahi

agnostic

Legendary Member
the outcome of the war was over a thousand dead in Lebanon and massive destruction that but the way got rebuilt by Saudi arabia and the gulf countries.

only to Liberate [...] Samir quntar who managed to get himself killed not long after.

nasr ilahi
The gap in the way of thinking and analyzing issues between you (I love life people) and the faithful people (Ahl 'al bassira) can be measured in light years. If I wasn't careful to not offense you I would have said it is as large as between apes and humans.

Anyway it is incredibly laughable how you are always Ni2a whining that HA control everything in the Lebanese state, meanwhile you don't stop bragging about your and your Jewry masters pretentious victories and HA pretentious defeats. If you are so strong and HA so weak how come that HA have managed to control everything in Lebanon?

PS: Tahher Ni3ak before you pronounce the name of Resistance martyrs.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The gap in the way of thinking and analyzing issues between you (I love life people) and the faithful people (Ahl 'al bassira) can be measured in light years. If I wasn't careful to not offense you I would have said it is as large as between apes and humans.

Anyway it is incredibly laughable how you are always Ni2a whining that HA control everything in the Lebanese state, meanwhile you don't stop bragging about your and your Jewry masters pretentious victories and HA pretentious defeats. If you are so strong and HA so weak how come that HA have managed to control everything in Lebanon?

PS: Tahher Ni3ak before you pronounce the name of Resistance martyrs.
You need to look at things a little broader
HA managed to control the state through their trojan horses
They managed to successfully infiltrate every community and gained their cover
And through them ruled the country

it is no wonder today that we see ministers or soon to be ministers releasing dumb statements aimed to please hezb.
Statements that nobody would’ve imagined to hear before 2005.

agnostic

Legendary Member
You need to look at things a little broader
HA managed to control the state through their trojan horses
They managed to successfully infiltrate every community and gained their cover
And through them ruled the country

it is no wonder today that we see ministers or soon to be ministers releasing dumb statements aimed to please hezb.
Statements that nobody would’ve imagined to hear before 2005.
Aya trojan horses w aya cover w aya ballout. 3/4 ministers in the cabinet don't go to toilets without Sheta permission. The worse are among those picked by GB, like the ugly Marie Claude Najem the kosher bootlicker and the non less ugly Raymond Ghajar who did nothing to impede that the Lebanese live without electricity despite the repeated Iraqi offers.