Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

flag-waver

Legendary Member
You need to look at things a little broader
HA managed to control the state through their trojan horses
They managed to successfully infiltrate every community and gained their cover
And through them ruled the country

it is no wonder today that we see ministers or soon to be ministers releasing dumb statements aimed to please hezb.
Statements that nobody would’ve imagined to hear before 2005.

The government is going to fly. It is just a matter of time and every little clown that covered for HA is going to be affected in the elections.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Aya trojan horses w aya cover w aya ballout. 3/4 ministers in the cabinet don't go to toilets without Sheta permission. The worse are among those picked by GB, like the ugly Marie Claude Najem the kosher bootlicker and the non less ugly Raymond Ghajar who did nothing to impede that the Lebanese live without electricity despite the repeated Iraqi offers.

They don't go meet beloved Shea without Hezb's permission either, that's for sure.
anyway the strength is not through the size of their military arsenal, not at all
but the size of infiltration of the various lebanese communities that would trigger inter-communities/sect/groups fights at any moment.

I'm betting on the elections to clean up the filth in our backyards in the christian areas first.
Ya3neh one step at a time.

agnostic

Legendary Member
They don't go meet beloved Shea without Hezb's permission either
Mnein jebta haide? Enno they did ask HA permission and HA gave his benedictions for them to be Sheta slaves.

Sheta said Bitar 5att 2a7mar. Aoun and Miqati abide against HA demand that Bitar be removed otherwise there is no more Nisab (bala ma3na) for the cabinet to meet.

And before that, Sheta said no relationship with Syria

And till now, the Lebanese government is still refusing the offers of Russia, China and Iran to fix Lebanon's situation, a fixing that is urgently needed by the Lebanese

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Aya trojan horses w aya cover w aya ballout. 3/4 ministers in the cabinet don't go to toilets without Sheta permission. The worse are among those picked by GB, like the ugly Marie Claude Najem the kosher bootlicker and the non less ugly Raymond Ghajar who did nothing to impede that the Lebanese live without electricity despite the repeated Iraqi offers.

wlek a..hole what did Amal and HA do in the gov? did nothing. 5 years and at least 2.5 years just making picking and choosing ministers. The only failure literally is HA.

NewLeb

If you are so strong and HA so weak how come that HA have managed to control everything in Lebanon?

Because Hezbollah is street-smart, and so it sees things and does things that the general Lebanese community isn’t cognizant of, especially parties like Tayyar and FM.

It made the mistake of thinking however that it’s the only party that excels in the streets. This is why Hezbollah fears the LF, because now it is confronting a Christian entity that is mindful of that level of existence that the Shiites assumed they exclusively controlled….

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Because Hezbollah is street-smart, and so it sees things and does things that the general Lebanese community isn’t cognizant of, especially parties like Tayyar and FM.

It made the mistake of thinking however that it’s the only party that excels in the streets. This is why Hezbollah fears the LF, because now it is confronting a Christian entity that is mindful of that level of existence that the Shiites assumed they exclusively controlled….

In other words HA thought that all christians are pussies!

NewLeb

In other words HA thought that all christians are pussies!

You can say that. For example, the Shiites know that the elections were stolen from Trump because the theft happened on the level of the streets. They know it because they saw it.

But you’ll find Christians out there who think that it’s all a conspiracy. Why? Because they can’t see what Shiites see.

Geagea spent years in prison, so when the Shiite Duo came to Tayyoune that day, he knew exactly what was up. The Aounies who grew up on Nintendo couldn’t see that, so naturally they were swift in their condemnation of the LF.

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Confident in my bassira, I am assured that anti-HA 2Ajouj wa Majouj will jump at the throats of each others. Their bassira and behaviors are not really far from apes' ones.

Told you, your bassira is leaking oil, m'rawkabe.
You see, in the face of one common "enemy", adversaries usually unite. What happens after is an open question . They may turn against one another or they may not. But that's irrelevant to the issue.

#Agnostic Bassira To The Garage

agnostic

Legendary Member
Thanks comrade @Mrsrx for giving me a ban of 3 months. If needed I can always contact you to ask you the remove of the ban.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody, including our Talmudic brother and his G3g3i Bow-Wow-Wows.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Since you aren't able to solve this problem that it is easily solvable for bassira people, I suggest you to attend some bassira training session.

But haven't you heard my argument? If your united-against-you opponents make love or death to each other after they united against you, and most probably defeated you, that would be utterly irrelevant to the issue.

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Thanks comrade @Mrsrx for giving me a ban of 3 months. If needed I can always contact you to ask you the remove of the ban.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody, including our Talmudic brother and his G3g3i Bow-Wow-Wows.

Agno, stay, we love you no matter the raging storms, earthquakes and our different opinions. 😢
And Merry Christmas to you too and happy every day of the year too.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

Wadih AKL وديع عقل

@w_akl

أشرف ريفي كان يعلم! بالصورة مراسلة جديدة من وزارة الخارجية الى وزارة العدل تتضمن طلب سفارة روسيا عن ربان باخرة الموت
Rhosus
حسب المستند إستلم ريفي الكتاب وأرسله الى مدعي عام التمييز سمير حمود بتاريخ ٨ أيار ٢٠١٤، فماذا فعلوا بعدها؟! علماً أن النترات كان لايزال في الباخرة يومها!

Rockies

Wadih AKL وديع عقل

@w_akl

أشرف ريفي كان يعلم! بالصورة مراسلة جديدة من وزارة الخارجية الى وزارة العدل تتضمن طلب سفارة روسيا عن ربان باخرة الموت
Rhosus
حسب المستند إستلم ريفي الكتاب وأرسله الى مدعي عام التمييز سمير حمود بتاريخ ٨ أيار ٢٠١٤، فماذا فعلوا بعدها؟! علماً أن النترات كان لايزال في الباخرة يومها!

We know that the prison will take them all and we know the law is not respected.
Bottom line : this won’t be a remembrance and there will be accountability