Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wadih AKL وديع عقل

@w_akl

أشرف ريفي كان يعلم! بالصورة مراسلة جديدة من وزارة الخارجية الى وزارة العدل تتضمن طلب سفارة روسيا عن ربان باخرة الموت
Rhosus
حسب المستند إستلم ريفي الكتاب وأرسله الى مدعي عام التمييز سمير حمود بتاريخ ٨ أيار ٢٠١٤، فماذا فعلوا بعدها؟! علماً أن النترات كان لايزال في الباخرة يومها!

I don't simply dislike Rifi but I hate him
however, where in this letter there is mention of Nitrate and its danger to the public.

vicking747

#وإن عُدتُم عُدنا

It is my duty to remind you God words even if you are hopeless since it is not a secret that you worship money instead of God.
Sorry buddy can you dare linking GOD to a terrestrial armed group ? Resistance to other people ? So God created humans and including Shiaa and Jews and do you think that God needs Shiaa with an AK47 to kill other humans that He created ?
do you think that God is happy when people kill other people regardless of the reason ?
Jews at least have been in Israel for 3000 years not Shiaa so you have no legitimacy.

you are daring to use the word God as if God was in need to a small party with an AK47 to defend him ?
This is blasphemy and insulting to God’s power. You are marking God so small and so weak that “thanks Hezbollah is there to save the honor”…

Please respect God

Totenkopf

Sorry buddy can you dare linking GOD to a terrestrial armed group ? Resistance to other people ? So God created humans and including Shiaa and Jews and do you think that God needs Shiaa with an AK47 to kill other humans that He created ?
do you think that God is happy when people kill other people regardless of the reason ?
Jews at least have been in Israel for 3000 years not Shiaa so you have no legitimacy.

you are daring to use the word God as if God was in need to a small party with an AK47 to defend him ?
This is blasphemy and insulting to God’s power. You are marking God so small and so weak that “thanks Hezbollah is there to save the honor”…

Please respect God
My friend, Agnostic is talking about his Quranic god and not your Judeo-Christian God.

In this context, it is neither blasphemy nor insult.

Totenkopf

shou byo2rabak joachim peiper ??? 😁 😁 😁 😁
man I could go on for hours!
many years ago I was able to find Rudolf von Ribbentrop's phone number and called him, he was 77 at the time and I was 17 or 18!
He was a pz battalion cmdr in the 12th SS and we discussed wittman, peiper, wunche and others of his comrades.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
man I could go on for hours!
many years ago I was able to find Rudolf von Ribbentrop's phone number and called him, he was 77 at the time and I was 17 or 18!
He was a pz battalion cmdr in the 12th SS and we discussed wittman, peiper, wunche and others of his comrades.
Rudolf von Ribbentrop !!! the guy barely escaped the Prokorovka battle !!!
when was your call? is he still alive?
I want to go to Lacambre to see the tomb of Wittman but still didn't go yet
Otto Carius become a pharmacist after the war and called his pharmacy TIGRE Pharmacy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are a goodfella dude, we should talk more frequently 😁 😁 😁 😁

Totenkopf

Rudolf von Ribbentrop !!! the guy barely escaped the Prokorovka battle !!!
when was your call? is he still alive?
I want to go to Lacambre to see the tomb of Wittman but still didn't go yet
Otto Carius become a pharmacist after the war and called his pharmacy TIGRE Pharmacy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are a goodfella dude, we should talk more frequently 😁 😁 😁 😁
Sadly, he passed away in 2019.
It was more than 20 years ago!! I think he lived in Munich at the time.
I would've loved to meet this guy in person but at that time I was flat broke.
LOL @Carius, I had no idea!
I did read his autobiography Tigers in the mud and highly recommend it if you hadn't yet.
DM me if you'd like to exchange book recommendations, got some great ones!

vicking747

My friend, Agnostic is talking about his Quranic god and not your Judeo-Christian God.

In this context, it is neither blasphemy nor insult.
Even his own God. God is the Supreme Creator. How can he lower his God to a local/terrestrial battle between foreign forces taking into hostage majority of the people

flag-waver

Legendary Member
دعا البطريرك الماروني، الكاردينال مار بشارة بطرس الراعي، القضاء إلى "الإسراع في التحقيقات بأحداث الطيونة، والإفراج عن كل من تثبت براءته"، مشدداً على ضرورة "أن يكون القضاء حيادياً تجاه الجميع، فلا إكراميات في القضاء بل عدالة لا نطلب سواها".

وقال الرعي في عظة الأحد من بكركي اليوم: "لو كان ممتهنو تعطيل المؤسسات مؤمنين بالله لخافوا خوفاً مقدساً وسارعوا الى مرضاته عبر تأمين خير الشعب".

https://www.lebanonfiles.com/articles/أبرز-العناوين/الراعي-بعض-القضاة-عندنا-غبّ-الطلب/

Totenkopf

Even his own God. God is the Supreme Creator. How can he lower his God to a local/terrestrial battle between foreign forces taking into hostage majority of the people
my friend, our God is the supreme creator, the quranic god is not. Do not believe the lies we repeat to each other in that we worship the same deity.
as such, his god can be whatever he likes and it should not matter to you because we do not worship it.

The_FPMer

my friend, our God is the supreme creator, the quranic god is not. Do not believe the lies we repeat to each other in that we worship the same deity.
as such, his god can be whatever he likes and it should not matter to you because we do not worship it.
Allah is not the supreme creator but Elohim is/are?

The_FPMer

Kim is the supreme leader the rest is up to debate.
This dude agrees with you

thickinicki-missthicki.gif

Totenkopf

Allah is not the supreme creator but Elohim is/are?
that's pretty much it and it's easy to prove that the deity of the quran is not the deity of the bible.
each one is free to believe in whoever he/she likes, we just need to stop lying to each other on this.