Massive Explosion in Beirut | 04-08-2020

صدر عن القاضي حبيب مزهر كتاباً موقعاً يؤكد فيه توقفه عن العمل بملف رد المحقق العدلي في ملف انفجار مرفأ بيروت القاضي طارق البيطار، قبل ظهر اليوم.

1_50.jpg
Does this mean that Bitar can resume his work??

Rockies

October 4 - Hizbullah blew up the Port of Beirut.
It's strange this hezbolla pretending to be honest and political while when you start scratching the surface, they are the first to be irritated.

Take Hariri assassination, they opposed relentlessly since the start the accusations and even the investigation.

Now in the port, honestly, they were the last suspected to me. Now they are at the front opposing the investigation.

They go and oppose the upheaval and frustration of Lebanese. Everyone was disgusted after these 2 events. And here we have a party that puts its all weight to oppose it and irritate the Lebanese. They put all pressure in politics, in judiciary, in media. And if all does not work, they use violence.

Is this how a well-maintained and strong party will end up to show its real face ? They are losing inside the Lebanese community. I don't care what the sheep tells about Nasralla and the party. They don't criticise or even think about criticising. And their only argument is "look at the other side: the Saudis and the traitors of Lebanon". This is rubbish really.

FPM must stop the MOU. They are the losers really of this game. For once Aoun must make a statement to save his face. I don't care about being at equal distance. This is just destroying the economy and the country once for all

flag-waver

Legendary Member
It's strange this hezbolla pretending to be honest and political while when you start scratching the surface, they are the first to be irritated.

Take Hariri assassination, they opposed relentlessly since the start the accusations and even the investigation.

Now in the port, honestly, they were the last suspected to me. Now they are at the front opposing the investigation.

They go and oppose the upheaval and frustration of Lebanese. Everyone was disgusted after these 2 events. And here we have a party that puts its all weight to oppose it and irritate the Lebanese. They put all pressure in politics, in judiciary, in media. And if all does not work, they use violence.

Is this how a well-maintained and strong party will end up to show its real face ? They are losing inside the Lebanese community. I don't care what the sheep tells about Nasralla and the party. They don't criticise or even think about criticising. And their only argument is "look at the other side: the Saudis and the traitors of Lebanon". This is rubbish really.

FPM must stop the MOU. They are the losers really of this game. For once Aoun must make a statement to save his face. I don't care about being at equal distance. This is just destroying the economy and the country once for all

Wlek ekhet FPM w ekhet hal MOU kello sawa. They are the reason for what our country has become.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
نفذ أهالي عين الرمانة وقفة في محيط المحكمة العسكريّة صباح اليوم للمطالبة بمحاكمة عادلة للموقوفين.

وافادت معلومات للـmtv، ان "هناك توقّعات بإخلاء سبيل 5 من الموقوفين في أحداث عين الرمانة".

https://www.lebanonfiles.com/articles/أخبار-محليّة/وقفة-لأهالي-عين-الرمانة-وتوّقعات-بإخل/

flag-waver

Legendary Member
عُلِمَ أن التحقيقات في أحداث عين الرمانة - الطيونة تسير بعكس كل الاجواء التي أُشيعت من قبل طرف الثنائي، ويبدو أن الفيديوهات التي حلّلت مضمونها الاجهزة الامنية تؤكد أن ما حصل هو دفاع عن النفس من قبل اهالي عين الرمانة المنتمين الى أكثر من طرف، وعليه فإن الايام المقبلة ستشهد المزيد من إخلاءات السبيل بحق الموقوفين

https://www.lebanonfiles.com/articles/أبرز-العناوين/نتائج-التحقيقات-في-أحداث-عين-الرمانة-ا/

vicking747

Wlek ekhet FPM w ekhet hal MOU kello sawa. They are the reason for what our country has become.
When Aoun returned to Lebanon, Hariri prefered to keep Lahoud rather to see Aoun and Marwan Hamade (he is a sold man) begged Chirac from letting Aoun return to Lebanon.
Hariri prefered to ally with Hezbollah in 2006 rather Aoun.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
عُلِمَ أن التحقيقات في أحداث عين الرمانة - الطيونة تسير بعكس كل الاجواء التي أُشيعت من قبل طرف الثنائي، ويبدو أن الفيديوهات التي حلّلت مضمونها الاجهزة الامنية تؤكد أن ما حصل هو دفاع عن النفس من قبل اهالي عين الرمانة المنتمين الى أكثر من طرف، وعليه فإن الايام المقبلة ستشهد المزيد من إخلاءات السبيل بحق الموقوفين

https://www.lebanonfiles.com/articles/أبرز-العناوين/نتائج-التحقيقات-في-أحداث-عين-الرمانة-ا/

LOL
Ekhla2 sabil ?
what about ta3widat ?
What about actually arresting the attackers ????

flag-waver

Legendary Member

عقيص لـ"صوت كل لبنان": يتم اخلاء سبيل بعض الموقوفين في ملف الطيونة ما يعني انه حصلت توقيفات عشوائية في صفوف فريق معين في حين لم تحصل في صفوف الفريق الآخر​

lebanonfiles

the judge should be sent to jail the prick. there needs to be damages and compensation paid to the people of 3ein l remmaneh.. kleb hal sulta.. syrian times!

agnostic

Legendary Member
asdak some girls from Nabatiyeh.
Erreur. Faux. Wrong. Bad. Zero.

There is of course sex industry everywhere in Lebanon, but at different level of industrialization. M3ameltain remains by far the largest reference for the sex industry in Lebanon. If you are ashamed that this sinful industry is happening at such high level in a Christian town, don't blame Alloushes. They are for nothing.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Erreur. Faux. Wrong. Bad. Zero.

There is of course sex industry everywhere in Lebanon, but at different level of industrialization. M3ameltain remains by far the largest reference for the sex industry in Lebanon. If you are ashamed that this sinful industry is happening at such high level in a Christian town, don't blame Alloushes. They are for nothing.

see your brain how it works?
Your post was an attack on christians in particular and then when I said Nabatiyeh you posted the above.

I am not ashamed brother. Most of the girls there are from your areas and so are the men. We just get money working you clowns. Your so cheap aslan.