• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

mechanical sex ... or emotional?

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
@Mysobalanus you're just repeating clichés. For example, studies show that couples who live together before marriage have higher rates of divorce.

There are multiple factors involved. The people choosing to live together before marriage often come from liberal / more loose backgrounds, for instance. It's not tied to living together. From common sense, I rather try shoes on before I commit to buying them. Understand that as you wish.

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Emotional or Mechanical. First one must define "Sex", what do you mean by the term?
What IS sex?

Could be coitus, pure ans simple, or it could range from a single mutual orgasm, to a multitude of erotic games and fantasies that could take hours.
The entire experience can be mechanical at times, and veer towards the emotional at certain moments. It's much more complicated to describe in binary terms.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There are multiple factors involved. The people choosing to live together before marriage often come from liberal / more loose backgrounds, for instance. It's not tied to living together. From common sense, I rather try shoes on before I commit to buying them. Understand that as you wish.

That's pretty much what I said. Those who choose to live together before marriage have a different set of values. Values that are not compatible with marriage. Hence the higher rates of divorce.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
That's pretty much what I said. Those who choose to live together before marriage have a different set of values. Values that are not compatible with marriage. Hence the higher rates of divorce.

Granted many don't. But you can find a middle ground.
مرق ليلي حمرة في الخطبة
Just for a test-drive.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Granted many don't. But you can find a middle ground.
مرق ليلي حمرة في الخطبة
Just for a test-drive.

My suggestion to women: if a man suggests to take you for a test drive, drop him in the middle of the highway and tell him to hitch his way back to his nasty bachelor pad.

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Emotional or Mechanical. First one must define "Sex", what do you mean by the term?
What IS sex?

Could be coitus, pure ans simple, or it could range from a single mutual orgasm, to a multitude of erotic games and fantasies that could take hours.
The entire experience can be mechanical at times, and veer towards the emotional at certain moments. It's much more complicated to describe in binary terms.
ah ya Fids ya 3alim enta ya khabir bel mechanic wel emo !

bas eno kif men mechanic betsyr emo hay ma fhemta !

ou kif menl Emo betsyr temche 3al mechanic