mechanical sex ... or emotional?

• Advertisement
  • Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i dont understand ...
    what do u men mechanical sex then : dildo or sex doll ?
    Chou 3arafne khtara3ta while discussing a topic with a friend trying to explain to him that their is no chemistry

SAVO

SAVO

Chou 3arafne khtara3ta while discussing a topic with a friend trying to explain to him that their is no chemistry
    well the correct notion if i understand well ur meaning is as we call it : one night stand..

mechanical give impression to sexual objects like stuff that can be bought in sex shops lol ..

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    well the correct notion if i understand well ur meaning is as we call it : one night stand..

mechanical give impression to sexual objects like stuff that can be bought in sex shops lol ..
    Balke hek... Ana 2elet let's open a thread to laugh with oroomers since I know most of them live and we stay nights laughing

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I think ur right...
    wsolna bel te7lil 3a eno it can turn to become emotional... Bas wen dor l chemistry 😝

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just that? Are you sure? : )
    Het LA nrou7 bel khayel chwe 😁😂🙄😂🙄😂🙄😂 I was trying to recruit some sexy boys be chabaket da3ara taab3e 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 Ya3mlo show Lal neswen Ba3ed fy hayde MA jarabta bel 7ayet 😏😏😏😏🤗

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Bekoun Ba3do 3am you3a @fidelio now
    fidelio rarely sleeps anyways. He's too old and he gets up 4 to 5 times a night to pee. Don't worry about him. You worry about passing your initiation into my party :)