• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

mechanical sex ... or emotional?

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i dont understand ...
what do u men mechanical sex then : dildo or sex doll ?
Chou 3arafne khtara3ta while discussing a topic with a friend trying to explain to him that their is no chemistry

SAVO

Chou 3arafne khtara3ta while discussing a topic with a friend trying to explain to him that their is no chemistry
well the correct notion if i understand well ur meaning is as we call it : one night stand..

mechanical give impression to sexual objects like stuff that can be bought in sex shops lol ..

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
well the correct notion if i understand well ur meaning is as we call it : one night stand..

mechanical give impression to sexual objects like stuff that can be bought in sex shops lol ..
Balke hek... Ana 2elet let's open a thread to laugh with oroomers since I know most of them live and we stay nights laughing

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I think ur right...
wsolna bel te7lil 3a eno it can turn to become emotional... Bas wen dor l chemistry 😝