• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

mechanical sex ... or emotional?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
fidelio rarely sleeps anyways. He's too old and he gets up 4 to 5 times a night to pee. Don't worry about him. You worry about passing your initiation into my party :)
u would find مناصرين للثورة الجنسية
وقيادي الثورة ومحاميها نزار صاغية
عندو مرافعة بال 2014 عن حقوق مثلية تصلح ان تكون بيان تأسيسي
لي بيقراها بفكر شو هل متحرر :p
خلص لقيناها للفكرة
جمعية للحقوق الجنسية العلمانية (ما بدنا طائفية بالموضوع)

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

@Omeros
    No don't worry.. in some harsh situations the vodka is like a salvation..

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

u would find مناصرين للثورة الجنسية
    وقيادي الثورة ومحاميها نزار صاغية
    عندو مرافعة بال 2014 عن حقوق مثلية تصلح ان تكون بيان تأسيسي
    لي بيقراها بفكر شو هل متحرر :p
    خلص لقيناها للفكرة
    جمعية للحقوق الجنسية العلمانية (ما بدنا طائفية بالموضوع)
    That's the dude? Yeah, I'll pass. I'll write it myself. You can lend a hand if you want :)

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

True... chou 3melna jam3ye for sex
    Wayno Mr sex @Say10
    There are no other men in that organization but me. The rest are all women. If you want to join, you have to go through rigorous tests first :)

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @fidelio, got something to say? I see you lurking about you old lecher.
    Given my age, and since it's common to consort with someone of the same range, i now have the luxury of opting for two half my age. It's a different ball game, pun intended of course.

This is something we can talk about when you jump into that category so stick to what you know until then.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Given my age, and since it's common to consort with someone of the same range, i now have the luxury of opting for two half my age. It's a different ball game, pun intended of course.

This is something we can talk about when you jump into that category so stick to what you know until then.
    Akbar aktar khebra mnestafid menak bel jam3ye

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Is this an orgy thread? I just want to double check for sure so I can put finger condoms on before I type any further :)

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is this an orgy thread? I just want to double check for sure so I can put finger condoms on before I type any further :)
    We are planning to do an ngo for sex freedom bas 3elmene Ba3ed MA 2ararna l tafasil bas condom akid.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Doubt it. Imagine a very tiny Banana, but just its peel. Yeah, that's fidelio's current situation.
    🙄 I though wa7ad bas yekbar be sir 3ndo cv ou hek echya like wad3yet jdide... Kaser l malalll bakhour.... safar ou Hawaii ou echya hek
    Eza jawze bas bade etjawaz MA 3ndo cv mratab MA bekhdo chou bado yzahe2ne 7ayete 🙄