• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Members you miss!

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Cant i enjoy being with elad and miss you also ? Or is that too sick even for a goat ? :p
    You can...but us children of the forum feel lost without our patriarch :p

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You'd like to think that @Indie is on a long sun and wind surfing vacation in Hawaii
    that @Amirkani is busy writing his biography " I told you so"
    and @Silence doesn't want to be disturbed while counting money.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    You'd like to think that @Indie is on a long sun and wind surfing vacation in Hawaii
    Indie is guarding us silently, Amirkani is trying to fix whatever is left from our country and Silence, well, he just doesnt have anything to say. :p

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @jorge @Silence @Bandar
    How romantic. They surely cannot resist coming back now!

ps I think you mean @Jorje. Call him Jorge though, he gets mad, even though the Spanish pronunciation is the same in both! :p

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I told you so!

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Indie is guarding us silently, Amirkani is trying to fix whatever is left from our country and Silence, well, he just doesnt have anything to say. :p
    Easier to start anew than fix what's left lol

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

@Hameed, I miss you. The Syria thread is not the same without your contributions which have been wiped off the map.
    When you make a new account and if you wish to do so, private message me what is happening and why they keep banning you and deleting all your posts.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A much missed and valuable member. I hope @J. Abizeid is in good health.
    I suspect @Isabella is married away khatifeh. Iza, if you hear us and need help to break free, light a cigarette and send us your smoke signals and we'll send you a rescue team.
    @Dalzi on the other hand is now seriously thinking of settling down with her new love, and if we miss her or not is the last of her worries.

Last edited:
    My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    that's not how it works, you have to miss him before he comes back

for ex. you miss @Amirkani
    Did you notice that the minute Aoun became president, he vanished from this forum without a trace.
    If you were Abu kalabsha whose 7assit el shamm la toukhti2, what would your nose tell you about such coincidence, huh? :pompus: