Members you miss!

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Ah Indieeeee...and the rest of the clan , I miss you all. I just have stopped coming here. I moved on to other stuff. I have completely switched off politics for a while now, havnt even watched the local news since ages, even the morning radio shows which I was hooked on. I kinda feel happy now not knowing what the hell is going on haha.. @manifesto calls it detox ;) I mostly kill my time with Clash Royale now! We have a clan for adults there and its fun being around immature adults like myself hehe. I'm also watching Korean rom-coms one after the other in a marathon fashion and I'm just totally addicted. I feel like a housewife hehe! If anyone is interested i can suggest a couple of titles. Started picking up a few words here n there lol, and even got seduced by their food n now constantly do the hot pot thing with noodles etc., tho the weather lately is a bit too warm for that but i just can't help myself . I can't beleive how good they are at drama tho. I first got introduced to their production a few years back on Arabic TV channels where they were dubbed in Arabic , but now I just watch the Korean ones with English subtitles. They are starting to get a bit repetitive now that I have seen this many but so far Im still interested. The stories are fun, the quality is really good, and it doubles as a travel show since you are basically discovering a whole country n culture indirectly. I like their humor too. And I finally understand what oppa gangnam style means lol!!!
I have been to China before, but now I feel my next destination in the future might be south Korea.

I might be back as soon as something dramatic happens in Lebanon, they haven't even made a government yet sah? Seems nothing exciting is happening so it doesn't make you want to follow. N I have lost hope that anyone one of them will bring actual change so...

Hope you are all doing great, in good mental and physical health.
Love you all, my virtual family!
...and catch you around soon!

@Ralph N if any of your predictions come true I will surely come back here to express my admiration ;)

@Isabella Found those boxers yet????!! :)
That quest is still ongoing unfortunately lol

clash royale is a cute game I enjoy it as well :p

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ah Indieeeee...and the rest of the clan , I miss you all. I just have stopped coming here. I moved on to other stuff. I have completely switched off politics for a while now, havnt even watched the local news since ages, even the morning radio shows which I was hooked on. I kinda feel happy now not knowing what the hell is going on haha.. @manifesto calls it detox ;) I mostly kill my time with Clash Royale now! We have a clan for adults there and its fun being around immature adults like myself hehe. I'm also watching Korean rom-coms one after the other in a marathon fashion and I'm just totally addicted. I feel like a housewife hehe! If anyone is interested i can suggest a couple of titles. Started picking up a few words here n there lol, and even got seduced by their food n now constantly do the hot pot thing with noodles etc., tho the weather lately is a bit too warm for that but i just can't help myself . I can't beleive how good they are at drama tho. I first got introduced to their production a few years back on Arabic TV channels where they were dubbed in Arabic , but now I just watch the Korean ones with English subtitles. They are starting to get a bit repetitive now that I have seen this many but so far Im still interested. The stories are fun, the quality is really good, and it doubles as a travel show since you are basically discovering a whole country n culture indirectly. I like their humor too. And I finally understand what oppa gangnam style means lol!!!
    I have been to China before, but now I feel my next destination in the future might be south Korea.

I might be back as soon as something dramatic happens in Lebanon, they haven't even made a government yet sah? Seems nothing exciting is happening so it doesn't make you want to follow. N I have lost hope that anyone one of them will bring actual change so...

Hope you are all doing great, in good mental and physical health.
    Love you all, my virtual family!
    ...and catch you around soon!

@Ralph N if any of your predictions come true I will surely come back here to express my admiration ;)

@Isabella Found those boxers yet????!! :)
    Awwww my little space creature :) Thanks for the update! Glad to know you're well and as sweet as ever. I know how you feel about the detox. Managed to do that once and stayed off the internet for a while and life was so much better. Take care my dear <3

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where is @joseph_lubnan ?

Also...I miss reading @My Moria Moon 's posts.

Kakou

Kakou

@Shev
    @Kakou
    @Faithful
    @coralie
    @Maggie
    @Rors
    @Nadnoud
    @Amirkani
    @doc
    @BOILER

the forum is not the same without you :(
    It's because it changed that some of us disappeared! But miss you all!