• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Members you miss!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Ah Indieeeee...and the rest of the clan , I miss you all. I just have stopped coming here. I moved on to other stuff. I have completely switched off politics for a while now, havnt even watched the local news since ages, even the morning radio shows which I was hooked on. I kinda feel happy now not knowing what the hell is going on haha.. @manifesto calls it detox ;) I mostly kill my time with Clash Royale now! We have a clan for adults there and its fun being around immature adults like myself hehe. I'm also watching Korean rom-coms one after the other in a marathon fashion and I'm just totally addicted. I feel like a housewife hehe! If anyone is interested i can suggest a couple of titles. Started picking up a few words here n there lol, and even got seduced by their food n now constantly do the hot pot thing with noodles etc., tho the weather lately is a bit too warm for that but i just can't help myself . I can't beleive how good they are at drama tho. I first got introduced to their production a few years back on Arabic TV channels where they were dubbed in Arabic , but now I just watch the Korean ones with English subtitles. They are starting to get a bit repetitive now that I have seen this many but so far Im still interested. The stories are fun, the quality is really good, and it doubles as a travel show since you are basically discovering a whole country n culture indirectly. I like their humor too. And I finally understand what oppa gangnam style means lol!!!
I have been to China before, but now I feel my next destination in the future might be south Korea.

I might be back as soon as something dramatic happens in Lebanon, they haven't even made a government yet sah? Seems nothing exciting is happening so it doesn't make you want to follow. N I have lost hope that anyone one of them will bring actual change so...

Hope you are all doing great, in good mental and physical health.
Love you all, my virtual family!
...and catch you around soon!

@Ralph N if any of your predictions come true I will surely come back here to express my admiration ;)

@Isabella Found those boxers yet????!! :)

That quest is still ongoing unfortunately lol

clash royale is a cute game I enjoy it as well :p

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ah Indieeeee...and the rest of the clan , I miss you all. I just have stopped coming here. I moved on to other stuff. I have completely switched off politics for a while now, havnt even watched the local news since ages, even the morning radio shows which I was hooked on. I kinda feel happy now not knowing what the hell is going on haha.. @manifesto calls it detox ;) I mostly kill my time with Clash Royale now! We have a clan for adults there and its fun being around immature adults like myself hehe. I'm also watching Korean rom-coms one after the other in a marathon fashion and I'm just totally addicted. I feel like a housewife hehe! If anyone is interested i can suggest a couple of titles. Started picking up a few words here n there lol, and even got seduced by their food n now constantly do the hot pot thing with noodles etc., tho the weather lately is a bit too warm for that but i just can't help myself . I can't beleive how good they are at drama tho. I first got introduced to their production a few years back on Arabic TV channels where they were dubbed in Arabic , but now I just watch the Korean ones with English subtitles. They are starting to get a bit repetitive now that I have seen this many but so far Im still interested. The stories are fun, the quality is really good, and it doubles as a travel show since you are basically discovering a whole country n culture indirectly. I like their humor too. And I finally understand what oppa gangnam style means lol!!!
I have been to China before, but now I feel my next destination in the future might be south Korea.

I might be back as soon as something dramatic happens in Lebanon, they haven't even made a government yet sah? Seems nothing exciting is happening so it doesn't make you want to follow. N I have lost hope that anyone one of them will bring actual change so...

Hope you are all doing great, in good mental and physical health.
Love you all, my virtual family!
...and catch you around soon!

@Ralph N if any of your predictions come true I will surely come back here to express my admiration ;)

@Isabella Found those boxers yet????!! :)

Awwww my little space creature :) Thanks for the update! Glad to know you're well and as sweet as ever. I know how you feel about the detox. Managed to do that once and stayed off the internet for a while and life was so much better. Take care my dear <3

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I miss my signature. These violent acts of oppression and censorship must be stopped @Skunk @Jo. There's a clear bias in OrangeLand towards the haves against the have-nots. Just because Skunk is a donor doesn't mean he should have the power to lobby and censor. The pay-to-play is horrible rule and should abolished. Shame.
I like your avatar :)
#ShamelYoumassilouni #GebranTheUsurper
loool
you got no clue
If you think you can tease us with Roukoz better think again :)
No tease, Roukoz is the true leader of FPM and of the Christian people.
I don't see why not :)
One can only hope !
Unfortunately, he's not getting anywhere
He has the ideals of free spirit of the original FPM. He should be the leader of FPM. You're taking the wrong side of history.
If he can get to leadership, fine by me :)
Supreme Leader Gebran has already sought to end that by establishing draconian laws to his benefit. GCR should start a new party and liberate the Aounists from the yoke of the Mad King.
I think he's comfortably happy where he is now :)
Try again :)

This entire exchange is quite disturbing to read 😬

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I miss @Resign. And we can't get him back anymore with a simple @ sign.
Why was his name and his avatar so totally erased from every statue and stone so quickly? Like they did to Pharaoh Akhenaten, his wife Nefertiti and the monotheistic religion they introduced?

@CrusaderV?
i know what you mean.. if you want, next Saturday, i am scheduled to get kicked in the nuts and you’re welcome to join me, its basically the same feeling as reading the crusaders bunch.

Orangina

Legendary Member
أحمل مودة خاصة للذين توقفوا عن الكتابة منذ ه سنوات فاكثر. الغرباء الدين اصادف حساباتهم من حين لآخر، لاجد ان ظهورهم الاخير كان طبيعيا ولا ينبئ بشيء وكانهم سيعودون بعد قليل.
احيانا لا اصدق انهم ما زالوا بيننا. اتخيلهم يعيشون حياة مختلفة في مكان بعيد... بعيد عن هذا العالم الافتراضي... بهويات جديدة او يغطون في سبات عميق في مركبة تجوب المجرة، ولن يستيقظوا الا بعد ه١ او ٢٠ سنة من الان.

الي جميع هؤلاء تحية

منقول

dyyyy

I miss @lebanese1

I don't know him actually, I just feel really bad for meria everytime i enter the forum, she's still waiting for his answer!