Merkel Germany Chancellor visit to Lebanon

VH Redux

3am you3a shway shway min hal ghayboube te3to.
He is understanding Hizbullah for what they are, slowly but surely.

Forgive him father for he does not know what he is doing.
Msama7.
Tasleeb.
Na'mean?
Hehe, you obviously do not understand the 3awwwwnist cult. 3awwwwnists will cheer and support anyone that Michel Aoun is happy with. If tomorrow, Erdogan and PMA strike a deal, and the former voices support of Aoun, FPMers will attack you for even claiming that the Turks committed genocide and killed half the population of Mount Lebanon through starvation claiming it's a diversion tactic by KSA to scape goat the Turks. Hanna is not so gaga over HA because the latter has been milking the FPM base and pulling a fast one on them for so long. But HA, holding the leash knows how to make effective use of it. Kam 5outab, w kaf temri2a bl 7oukoume w byerja3o el 3awwwniyye bi 7odon Iran.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hehe, you obviously do not understand the 3awwwwnist cult. 3awwwwnists will cheer and support anyone that Michel Aoun is happy with. If tomorrow, Erdogan and PMA strike a deal, and the former voices support of Aoun, FPMers will attack you for even claiming that the Turks committed genocide and killed half the population of Mount Lebanon through starvation claiming it's a diversion tactic by KSA to scape goat the Turks. Hanna is not so gaga over HA because the latter has been milking the FPM base and pulling a fast one on them for so long. But HA, holding the leash knows how to make effective use of it. Kam 5outab, w kaf temri2a bl 7oukoume w byerja3o el 3awwwniyye bi 7odon Iran.

3awwwwwn has few more years to live.
Let the man go in peace.
There is a new cult at Lebanon's horizon.

zero

Why don’t you try
You except a woman to fight your war
what do you want me to do exactly? move to germany and become a politician so i can work my way up to take Merkel's position and reply to Trump?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You're boring her to death this way
you need to keep her entertained and challenge her at every possible chance even if you agree with her, apparently blindly
Have some respect to us, other humans who share the same sexual characteristics
No wonder she dumped and walked over you

I've had my fair share of "entertainment" in life. Sweet souls like @LVV are a welcomed change.

Good luck catching poor insecure girls with your entertainment, though :p

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I've had my fair share of "entertainment" in life. Sweet souls like @LVV are a welcomed change.

Take it easy on that poor soul @LVV
he doesn't deserve this

Thawra # Furoshima

THANK you ? my lady
Sweetest most beautiful comment on the Forum
For me my lady you are more important than Trump or Putin or the Crusaders
Only God and Mary his blessed mother have my higher loyalty On this Forum
I m here to serve you and to make you happy ?

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
THANK you ? my lady
Sweetest most beautiful comment on the Forum
For me my lady you are more important than Trump or Putin or the Crusaders
Only God and Mary his blessed mother have my higher loyalty On this Forum
I m here to serve you and to make you happy ?

@Indie do you really enjoy this? :D:D

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes, self-enslaved and needs discipline (which you are giving it to him)

This makes no sense :)

In any case, this thread is about Merkel and we should get back on topic...unless you think LVV and I are more important :p