Merkel Germany Chancellor visit to Lebanon

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ah walla
What about Merkel today then?
Did she get what she came for ?

Keep calling it a ‘useless charge’
Eventually, the Syrian refugees will get out and you’ll accredit anyone but Bassil and FPM.

I didn't have time to call téta Merckel and check what happened, I am very busy watching World Cup, so I can't comment yet.

As for Bassil/UNHCR issue, I have proven to you (mathematically) how you have been manipulated by Gebran Al Qawi,
and now it is up to you whether you decide to wake up or not.
This is a personal choice in which I have no say

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I didn't have time to call téta Merckel and check what happened, I am very busy watching World Cup, so I can't comment yet.

As for Bassil/UNHCR issue, I have proven to you (mathematically) how you have been manipulated by Gebran Al Qawi,
and now it is up to you whether you decide to wake up or not.
This is a personal choice in which I have no say

You proved nothing.
This all has just began.

Bassil Qawi w noss
And well keep reminding each other.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
As I told you waking up is your personal choice ;)

Dude why are you so stubborn
Our goal is to get the refugees out and no one will achieve that but Gibran Bassil

UNHCR was nothing but an obstacle we destroyed.

Wake up
Merkel couldn't do shit in Lebanon during her visit, go read about it

Thank you General Aoun and Bassil for putting Lebanon back on the map of sovereign countries.
We are now stronger than ever.

Your cheap accusations and mediocre analysis are nothing but fart noises that even a 2 years old will laugh at.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dude why are you so stubborn
Our goal is to get the refugees out and no one will achieve that but Gibran Bassil

UNHCR was nothing but an obstacle we destroyed.

Wake up
Merkel couldn't do shit in Lebanon during her visit, go read about it

Thank you General Aoun and Bassil for putting Lebanon back on the map of sovereign countries.
We are now stronger than ever.

Your cheap accusations and mediocre analysis are nothing but fart noises that even a 2 years old will laugh at.

3al edda7ak laken, ley ze3len..
apparently 2 years old baby knows that if you started from one state and returned to the same state then you achieved nothing...but not bassilis
I have shown you what the UNHCR said at the beginning and what it said at the end.
I have also told you (10 days ago) how Gebran Al Qawi will trick you into believing he has achieved something.
Still you called it cheap...it seems the cannabis you are using is good quality...
shou befta7lak 3inayk bel ouwweh...
keep believing what makes you happy ;)

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
3al edda7ak laken, ley ze3len..
apparently 2 years old baby knows that if you started from one state and returned to the same state then you achieved nothing...
I have shown you what the UNHCR said at the beginning and what it said at the end.
I have also told you (10 days ago) how Gebran Al Qawi will trick you into believing he is achieved something.
Still you called it cheap...it seems the cannabis you are using is good quality...
shou befta7lak 3inayk bel ouwweh...
keep believing what makes you happy ;)

khedlak hal zboun

Meanwhile:

Keep farting
Now if you'll excuse me,
We got work to do

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
khedlak hal zboun

Meanwhile:

Keep farting
Now if you'll excuse me,
We got work to do

Saying "keep farting", "zboun", or whatever your bassili brain can come up with, does not change the truth that has unfolded ;)
As I told you keep believing what makes you happy...

Bassil is right in the tweet you shared, no one is denying that the refugees are burden to Lebanon and they should return home asap.
But still he didn't achieve anything fighting with the UNHCR.
They said at the beginning they were not preventing anyone from returning, and they said the same at the end.
Yet Gebran Al Qawi claimed victory and jame3et el za2ifi taba3o are having political orgasm...
if this proves anything, is that he is way more intelligent than his followers and he is able to trick them with the obvious.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Saying "keep farting", "zboun", or whatever your bassili brain can come up with, does not change the truth that have unfolded ;)
As I told you keep believing what makes you happy...

Bassil is right in the tweet you shared, no one is denying that the refugees are burden to Lebanon and they should return home asap.
But still he didn't achieve anything fighting with the UNHCR.
They said at the beginning they were not preventing anyone from returning, and they said the same at the end.
Yet Gebran Al Qawi claimed victory and jame3et el za2ifi taba3o are having political orgasm...
if this proves anything, is that he is way more intelligent than his followers and he is able to trick them with the obvious.

Ya albe

No one declared victory on anyone

Where did Bassil claim Victory ??
What are you talking about?

We will declare victory for LEBANON once all the Syrian refugees have left the country. And they will leave the country during this 3ahd
Full Stop

Stop wasting effort farting at useless stuff.
Our goal and objectives are much bigger and way further than a bunch of a UN organization employees.

What is so hard to understand in what i’m saying?

lebanese1

Legendary Member
"صرّح المتحدث بإسم الأمين العام للأمم المتحدة انطونيو غوتيريس، فرحان حق، لموقع "ليبانون فايلز"، قائلا: "لا نمنع أي أحد من العودة في حال كان ذلك خياره، وفي نهاية المطاف فإن وجهة نظرنا هي أن العودة الى جميع المناطق وليس فقط في سوريا بل في أي مكان من العالم يجب أن تكون طوعية".

lol so what?, even if a kid is caught in class chatting with his friend, he will first say "no i wasn't talking"!

شدّدت على أنها ليست بوارد تشجيع العودة الآن ولكن لن تقف بوجه من يريد العودة الطوعية افراداً او جماعات

lan takef bi wajeh means "stop frightening them from returning "

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
lol so what?, even if a kid is caught in class chatting with his friend, he will first say "no i wasn't talking"!

lan takef bi wajeh means "stop frightening them from returning "

لم نمنع أحد
أو لن نقف بوجه أحد
Means virtually the same thing because they don't have police or military to stop anyone from returning.
What they do is what they were doing which means give their opinion when someone wants to return.
This is what Bassil complained about and this is what they didn't say they will stop doing in their letter.
But from the statement of ministry of foreign affairs it seems that Bassil is going to resume visas in return for the same behavior.
Conclusion: he achieved nothing concrete, but of course he made a media stunt that captured attention of people desperate to see an end to this issue.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
لم نمنع أحد
أو لن نقف بوجه أحد
Means virtually the same thing because they don't have police or military to stop anyone from returning.
What they do is what they were doing which means give their opinion when someone wants to return.
This is what Bassil complained about and this is what they didn't say they will stop doing in their letter.
But from the statement of ministry of foreign affairs it seems that Bassil is going to resume visas in return for the same behavior.
Conclusion: he achieved nothing concrete, but of course he made a media stunt that captured attention of people desperate to see an end to this issue.

enta fassarta 3a zaw2ak to satisfy your Bassili obsession!

LOL @ "give their opinion". chou bari2. Ma 7ada talab ra2yon. It is not their job to call up refugees who want to return and ask them questions.

motorhead

لم نمنع أحد
أو لن نقف بوجه أحد

Your points are obvious to those living outside the cult.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لم نمنع أحد
أو لن نقف بوجه أحد

BEIRUT (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday on a visit to Lebanon that conditions in Syria are not yet right for refugees to return.

Lool. Just to rub it in... She asked that Germany will help if Lebanon makes it attractive for German businesses to contribute... Ya mahla France. Nothing for free.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is for you @Indie :p and for all the haters out there.

I don't hate the woman at all. I simply disagree with some of her decisions, and I don't want her thinking she can dictate to the Lebanese government how to solve the refugee situation.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لم نمنع أحد
أو لن نقف بوجه أحد

The UN statement said: "we will not discourage the refugees from returning to Syria." Which they were previously doing.

The UN statement also said they will provide aid to the refugees in Syria. Previously, they were telling the refugees that aid would stop if they moved back to Syria.

All Bassil has to do now is to ensure that the UN abides by these new rules.

Thawra # Furoshima

The UN statement said: "we will not discourage the refugees from returning to Syria." Which they were previously doing.

The UN statement also said they will provide aid to the refugees in Syria. Previously, they were telling the refugees that aid would stop if they moved back to Syria.

All Bassil has to do now is to ensure that the UN abides by these new rules.
My Lady is always right and intituive