Merry christmas to all

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
I doubt you wish Muslims a "Happy Prophet's Birthday" anyway.
Copied:
Christmas itself is derived from the words Christ's Mass and or worship in his name.

Wishing someone a Merry Christmas is greeting someone with hopes of happiness in Christ's name and memory of his birth.

For those that do not observe or celebrate the religious meaning of the holidays, a Merry Christmas is a traditional well wish and greeting for an enjoyable holiday and season.

In either instance, I happily return the greeting with the same and a smile.

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Let's hope we have a safe Christmas around the globe, with not many Islamic terrorist attacks. ?

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    Merry Christmas oroom people! Hope you happily stuff your faces surrounded by joyful friends and family members, get whatever it is you hoped you'd get this year and end 2018 on a high note!

Cheers!

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Iron Maiden I see your twisted sister and I raise you Amon amarth :p

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Merry Christmas oroom people! Hope you happily stuff your faces surrounded by joyful friends and family members, get whatever it is you hoped you'd get this year and end 2018 on a high note!

Cheers!
    And most importantly you go to church and thank GOD for what we have. :)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Merry Christmas to all our forum friends, may these holy days bring happiness and joy to you and to your families, and may this be a beautiful rebirth to our beloved Lebanon and to all those who need it.

and thank you all for all your lovely wishes :)

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    The most courteous is not to provoke people in their celebrations, Christmas, or ramadan or ...

Leave the debate to the religious debate threads and let them celebrate.

The thread is called merry Christmas, you know better than you just wanted to provoke and seriously doesn't reflect well on you.

Open a thread and call it happy holidays and let them be.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I think you guys were exposed. And now you're trying to find all sort of arguments to justify your double standards.

You're not a special snowflake. The sooner you get used to this idea the better.

What you going to do? Prevent people from saying Merry Christmas?

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    @Jorje is the original rebel. @manifesto just stole his thunder.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Traditional Quebecois music and dancing at downtown Montreal Christmas village.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Quebec city at Christmas!

@SeaAb you might like this one :p