Merry christmas to all

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Merry Christmas and may all the banned ones come back @joseph_lubnan
Merry Christmas everyone :)

To be fair, I am not banned, I rather banned myself from posting, because orange-agenda based censorship seems to have come back to the forum, and I don't like to write something only to have it be deleted due to a censorship regime.

• Advertisement
  • Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Merry Christmas everyone :)

To be fair, I am not banned, I rather banned myself from posting, because orange-agenda based censorship seems to have come back to the forum, and I don't like to write something only to have it be deleted due to a censorship regime.
    Welcome back... it’s a very HABerriHA period, if you don’t gloat now you may not have a better chance later :p

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Nshallah ma tkoono 3arbadto kteer 3al Christmas ya kuffar! :cool:
    @Rachel Corrie Shu ra2yak?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Nshallah ma tkoono 3arbadto kteer 3al Christmas ya kuffar! :cool:
    @Rachel Corrie Shu ra2yak?
    He is misguided because Jesus is the son of god, he is god himself and he is part of the thalouth el kuddouss, this is why Christians celebrate him the way they do. If he was just a prophet 3issa ibn mariam it would be a different story of course :)

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Welcome back... it’s a very HABerriHA period, if you don’t gloat now you may not have a better chance later :p
    It has always been a very HABerriHA period :)
    and it has always been a very collaboration period for the orangers collaborating with the HABerriHA wissaye for political and personal benefits :)
    It continues to be :)

and in conclusion I told you so :)

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It has always been a very HABerriHA period :)
    and it has always been a very collaboration period for the orangers collaborating with the HABerriHA wissaye for political and personal benefits :)
    It continues to be :)

and in conclusion I told you so :)
    Yalla hopefully FPM and other parties make better decisions in 2019 :)