Merry Christmas!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

“When we give each other our Christmas presents in his name, let us remember that he has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans and all that lives and moves upon them...And to save us from our own foolishness and from all our sins, he came down to earth and gave himself.”
~ Sigrid Undset

• Advertisement
  • dyyyy

dyyyy

Merry Christmas @Indie and all Oroomers!!

Wishing you all a better Lebanon and a little more tolerance in this forum 😄😄

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter

“When we give each other our Christmas presents in his name, let us remember that he has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans and all that lives and moves upon them...And to save us from our own foolishness and from all our sins, he came down to earth and gave himself.”
    ~ Sigrid Undset
    ܥܐܕܐ ܒܪܝܟܐ
    🔔 🎄🎅

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Merry Christmas to all. And whether you observe Christmas or not, whether it is a tradition you celebrate or not, whether you’re Christian or Muslim or atheist or agnostic or other, remember that the core message of Jesus was love!
    Remember it today, and more importantly the remaining 364 days of the year (note: it’s remaining 365 days this coming year)

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    My sincere Christmas greetings to all Oroomers. This the season that ushers the advent of the prince of peace, and to wish one another joy and love and peace. May the peace of Christmas be yours and for Lebanon; May peace fill your personal life and our country throughout the New Year! Merry Christmas!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    i found @Dark Angel on a shelf during my last minute. christmas shopping

0095047F-DFA0-4190-9BB0-D81E86AF24DD.jpeg

may your bellies be filled with turkey and wine and your cholesterol levels soar to new heights, and for those who attend mass go to the midnight ceremony because who’s got the energy to wake up at 9 and get dressed!

merry christmas y’all

Notorious

Notorious

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    Merry Christmas Oroom Fam :). Lots and lots of love to all of you wherever you are and whatever your political affiliations/religion (except Scientology) ❤

The End

PS. @Indie, Special Merry Christmas Montréal(ish) sister :)

PPS. okok, even Scientology :)

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can't wait for the holidays to be over. It's the cheesiest time of the year :/

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Merry Christmas, everyone! Here's to a great night, a brighter tomorrow, and a greater Lebanon.

Cheers!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What a Grinch

Edit: damn didn't see @The End beat me to it 😅
    I used to like it but now I find it incredibly boring and cheesy. The faux positivity, the overindulgence, the mini pizza leftovers that you have to eat the next day, the boring family gatherings and generic small talk, the fat uncle disguising as Santa, the kids crying because they're scared of Santa... (ugh can't stand kids)

I even muted the company's Whatsapp group so that I don't get to see another cringe-worthy Christmas GIF greeting card.
    Who wants to see his coworkers and their children dressed in silly Christmas jumpers? One guy just sent a picture on the group of him and his family wearing elf pajamas. Felt like punching him in the face.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Merry Christmas guys. stay safe and well and hope our country is born again in the new year.